Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:33:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your ICO experience  (Read 560 times)
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:24:51 AM

In my history, I participated in only one ICO, it was Polybius.
And a bitter experience came out, the coin costs 10 $ for 1 unit.
Now 5-6 $
After that I decided not to participate in ICO
Yes, they had a great campaign, and a nice idea too. But if you did a research on their team, you could find out that they had one scam ICO before Polybius.
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:26:30 AM

In my history, I participated in only one ICO, it was Polybius.
And a bitter experience came out, the coin costs 10 $ for 1 unit.
Now 5-6 $
After that I decided not to participate in ICO

It's always risky to buy any ICO coins at any price above $1, I will recommend you buy those ICO with potential and below $1
What if ICO has only 1000 tokens divisable to 0.00000000001 and 1 token is $2?  Wink
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:39:06 AM

Invested in ModulTRade.io
Very strong fast growing progect with clear perspective
rujisompong

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:09:35 AM

My first ICO was ETN. Friend give a link about ICO, i read it few time and impress with the concept the its bring. Coz im still new in IcO so invest only usd100. During ICO price 0.009 now its 0.09. Make a good money and reinvest in other ICO.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:31:14 AM

With respect to the current altcoin market, no matter how high the project of the potential is, it is very hard for the token to retain even the ICO price, let alone rising above it. From my past experiences I find it ideal to jump in to buy a token either during  the presale or just after the ICO has finished, when the prices are lower than during the sale.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:56:07 AM

In a few years that I was engaged in cryptography, there were only a few ISOs in which I entered and received a good benefit from them; in others, I was not logged in because it takes a lot of time to understand one.
Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:58:36 AM

will not disclose name, but i participated in a ICO and soon the dev ran with all the money. It was a small amount therefore i was not in a big loss. Will suggest everyone to research about the project and team before participating in any ICO.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

I just have one from campaign phase and it is still in tokes sale phase. It is very close to 34,5 M USD now I will see what will happen after sales.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:10:02 AM

I know there are a lot of founders and managers who were launching or working for ICO projects. Could you please share your experience.

Let me start this discussion. My name is Aleksandra, I'm 24, from Saint-Petersburg. I work in KickCity company as a community manager. I do really enjoy my work and I find ICO period pretty exciting. KickCity is decentralized event management & marketing protocol on blockchain. Users will be rewarded for promoting events. Event organizers will save and users will be able to earn cryptocurrency. We have ready-made product. ICO will be launched the 1st of February and we work hard to bring working product right after ICO. Wish us luck!  Smiley

So what about you?

Since I started joining ICO! I have both good and bad experience. My first ICO was in ATLANT, and untill now they haven't paid use yet with our bounties. But that doesn't mean that I will quit joining ICO. The next ICO that I joined was UNITED TRADERS where I had a very goo experience! I earned a decent amount of income in that ICO and the manager there are very good. I also joined "C" where it was turned out to be a scam. There are alot more but there are more good things that happen to me in joining ICO rather than the bad things.

kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:59:24 AM

My first experience in ICO was a success there was only few members in our signature campaign. I thought the ICO will not be a success yet it seems to be fair and still gives the bounty they have alloted even if the ico only reached the soft cap. I hope more ICO's will be like that through fail or not still be fair.
qen10

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:41:42 AM

I know there are a lot of founders and managers who were launching or working for ICO projects. Could you please share your experience.

Let me start this discussion. My name is Aleksandra, I'm 24, from Saint-Petersburg. I work in KickCity company as a community manager. I do really enjoy my work and I find ICO period pretty exciting. KickCity is decentralized event management & marketing protocol on blockchain. Users will be rewarded for promoting events. Event organizers will save and users will be able to earn cryptocurrency. We have ready-made product. ICO will be launched the 1st of February and we work hard to bring working product right after ICO. Wish us luck!  Smiley

So what about you?

My ICO experience is so much fun and very interesting because I earn a lot of payments in my very first experience in ICO. I only earn 282 tokens in in to be exact but it was worth it.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:44:03 AM

I have had mixed returns investing in Initial coin offerings. From what i have learned is not always the outcome is as per your expectations. And also not to go with the herd. For example, look at EOS, everyone was shouting that its a scan and look at its price today.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

It was great for me, i received what i deserve and for me that is the best feeling in joining ico, i didn't regret something or doubted something i just follow the rules and that is it
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

Till now i have two ICO and sig campaign that i`ve paticipated.
Electroneum - It was a huge succes. I bought some coins, i earned from refferal because i got two of my friends to buy too and i got 5% from theyre investemnt and the bounty was a real surprise becuse of a small number of participant the stakes value was very high. I mean a stake was over 1000 $ and everyone got minimum one. Now the project lauched the price is allready 10x so i can say for sure that this is a SUCCES.
Multibot - This is my first failure because i believed in this project and the manager was very active on the forum during the ICO. Now that the ICO ended  they payed the coins but they are useles not being linsted anywere. Also they dont respond to any message here or on facebook.
Now im with trade.io campaign and i think that they will at least as succesufull as Electroneum gaining allready a big hype in the comunity and allready before ICO ended they have exchanges that ar waiting to list them.

dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:10:04 PM

I have an experience in joining signature, twitter, facebook , telegram campaign in one of the ICO whom I trust the most but, unluckily I was wrong all the effort that I've done for 17 days are not paid by the bounty manager. They keep on updating their project and the payment but until now I haven't receive even a single token. In short it was a scam.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:17:54 PM

My ICO experience as a trader and investor has been very pleasant so far! Unlike those days of pump and dump of altcoin and cryptocurrency in general. There seem to be professional way of adding value to token and increase awareness and participation in cryptocurrency simply buy raising an ICO that is relevant to everyday living. The future is tokenize my friend and we have ICO specifically token created on ethereum to thank for it!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:20:53 PM

I invested in indahash because they are already working company. Now I will invest in FAST INVEST ICO because they have working FinTech company with 8000daily users.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:22:29 PM

Let me start this discussion. My name is Aleksandra, I'm 24, from Saint-Petersburg. I work in KickCity company as a community manager. I do really enjoy my work and I find ICO period pretty exciting. KickCity is decentralized event management & marketing protocol on blockchain. Users will be rewarded for promoting events. Event organizers will save and users will be able to earn cryptocurrency. We have ready-made product. ICO will be launched the 1st of February and we work hard to bring working product right after ICO. Wish us luck!  Smiley

So what about you?

Sounds interesting, have you created a thread announcement here?

I think you should create a bounty program to introduce your project to investors or crpto users.

Thank you for nice words =)

Yes, we do have a tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2118185.20
We also have telegram chat

Actually, bounty campaign is stopped by now

Your bounty manager is very good, I know the performance of Sylon. Why stopped?
I see in your roapmap that KickCity App Initial Release in Q4 2016, is it ready to use?

We decided to stop bounty campaign
Yes, the app works, you can find it in app store or google market =)

Sylon is a good campaign manager, and this kind of ICO which is postponed or either stop can make a bad impact on sylon's profile. And I'm just curious, what is the real reason behind why KIickCity ICO is stopped. I simply don't believe that you just decided to stop it all suddenly!  Huh

Can you give me a definite reason, I actually kinda like, and I want to know more about it... Thank you.
Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:29:33 PM

ICOs are interesting especially if you find one that is going to be successful.
I found trade.io to be a very strong ICO and i believe its going to be a leading trading platform. All it takes is research to find a very good and invest carefully.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

Saying that something Will make us reach, for me seems a bit too greedy. Nothing Will ever make us reach if we wont act this way.
Cryptocurrencies are one of the ways to earn money but wihout our effort again nothing Will happen.

For all who is willing to spend their free time and earn some crypto here is @VIBERATE!

They are giving away 5000VIB tokens daily for participating in promotional activities on Facebook, twitter, bitcointalk,... I was able to earn 3500 VIBe tokens in 30 days.
 Today this means approx.: 1664 dollars.

If you want to learn more about this rewarding system you can find all informations on links bellow.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: