Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy Cardano ?  (Read 826 times)
Hardva (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:54:27 PM

Hi everybody.
I'm planning to buy cardano (ADA), come on I do not decide the percentage of my portfolio. I see great potential for cardano,
I want to end this year with great investment in the medium and long term.
Equitrader let me go bankrupt (66% less than my investment in it)
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:51:11 PM

Hi everybody.
I'm planning to buy cardano (ADA), come on I do not decide the percentage of my portfolio. I see great potential for cardano,

Cardano really has a good potential for the long term
its really superior compare to most of the coins
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:53:03 PM

Cardano has seen a huge spike in the past few days https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/cardano/usd
I see potential too, acquire now or wait for slight correction?

sona12

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:14:11 PM

it has good potential and good market cap, good for long term investment
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:20:48 PM

It's a solid future project. Rakipli is very solid, but I know Aion, Polkadot, Wanchain and ICON competitors.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:28:49 PM

That is the big excuse that everybody is saying before buying a coin, do not wait for a correction, most times it will never happen.

Cardano has seen a huge spike in the past few days https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/cardano/usd

Dont be like me, i lost a lot of opportunities to buy cheap coins on the past, a lot of times i earned money because of that, but so many times i lost big opportunities to make a huge bunch of money.

Cardano is cheap, it might be more than $0,20 by the next year, you are still able to make a little profit from that.

If you want to minimize your risk, just buy the most strongest coins.
Strymex

Activity: 41
Merit: 11

Strymex admin

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:31:12 PM

Cardano is a nice coin now. It gains well this month http://strymex.com/coin/ADA

But maybe it will go to small correction. Be careful
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:24:24 PM

You can get Cardano, store it in your wallet and give it 6 months max.

Hardva (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:25:44 PM

someone has the cardan projects ?, the roadmap? ... I would appreciate it Smiley

that time is my estimate, I think much more.

Cardano is a nice coin now. It gains well this month http://strymex.com/coin/ADA

This is very scary, because all the altcoin have had a lot of rise this week, I foresee a fall in all the next one Sad

That is the big excuse that everybody is saying before buying a coin, do not wait for a correction, most times it will never happen.

Dont be like me, i lost a lot of opportunities to buy cheap coins on the past, a lot of times i earned money because of that, but so many times i lost big opportunities to make a huge bunch of money.

Cardano is cheap, it might be more than $0,20 by the next year, you are still able to make a little profit from that.

Something similar happened to me with Equitrader, I bought it in almost 1 $, now it is in 0.3 $ ... 66% of losses.
Maybe a correction will not come, but I would like to wait until tomorrow maybe, or be aware of the cures of MACD, ADX, RSI, to have passed at a certain time. If I buy and I see that it is down, I immediately sell it ... otherwise I buy more Smiley
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

Cardano seems solid. Lots of information about this large project, just ggl around.
Roadmap is here: https://cardanoroadmap.com/
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:28:03 PM

someone has the cardan projects ?, the roadmap? ... I would appreciate it Smiley

that time is my estimate, I think much more.

This is very scary, because all the altcoin have had a lot of rise this week, I foresee a fall in all the next one Sad

Something similar happened to me with Equitrader, I bought it in almost 1 $, now it is in 0.3 $ ... 66% of losses.
Maybe a correction will not come, but I would like to wait until tomorrow maybe, or be aware of the cures of MACD, ADX, RSI, to have passed at a certain time. If I buy and I see that it is down, I immediately sell it ... otherwise I buy more Smiley

ada already had a correction, didnt it?
its in uptrend now
gikere

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:48 PM

Hi everybody.
Look good, the bankrupt secure in case you lost.
Hardva (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:13:00 PM

Hi everybody.
Look good, the bankrupt secure in case you lost.

it seems that it already had correction, that is something that is not seen.
the 26th day comes a new update, the price will skyrocket, at least I think so.
MrBabineni

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:33:01 PM

It is already skyrocketing. Any info why?
baronious

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:52:43 PM

Solid project but incredibly overvalued right now. Wait for a correction to buy.
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:30:53 PM

after you wrote that, ADA almost doubled in value in 2 days
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:34:45 PM

I would not buy cardano right now, the price is over $0,38 right now, it was less than $0,20 a week ago.

And i do not know if you remember this, but in October, this coin was worth just $0,015 at the beggining.

Then it increased a little, but then it dumped again, i would not invest anymore in here, because the price has already been pumped hard.

I bought at $0,06 and i sold at $0,12, i already made a big profit from this altcoin.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:35:18 PM

Anybody could tell me which channel should i use to get fresh news on this project? Im planning to buy some long term but really want to understand a bit more of it
TeamTT

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:36:20 PM

I think you buy coin mostly to speculate (you expect price increase) and maybe to stake it a bit. What is ADA stake rate?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

Buy it now and wait for any correction. It is not Bitcoin vs BitcoinCash squabble.
Whether a correction, soft fork or hard. IOHK is still in charge so you can redeem your coins back if there's any issue.

Go in and go in hard, You Only Live Once.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: