Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Auction Cancelled) Recalescence Coins 1000mBTC Silver Sparrow, loaded  (Read 357 times)
HEPONI (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:05:03 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 10:54:52 PM by HEPONI

AUCTION CANCELLED! SORRY  Cry
DO NOT BID!
I'm so new member that i'm not allowed to attach pictures.
Via email I can send pictures and sell it without auction, OK.
I really have that coin and it's loaded. I checked it!

Public Key: 1NiL4WPZj9bceUm2Km6xFLmAgsRrqBGRAq
Serial Number: 00176

Blockchain does not recognize the address. But BitRef does!

https://bitref.com/

Payment address: 1GzfiWvNdvbg1axXi9UW3UyjmL2s1wuR4H

Escrow: If preferred, at buyer's expense.

Shipping: Shipped from the Finland; Europe, worldwide, at buyer's expense using tracked methods, signature required.

Pictures by request via email.
Email: jukka.niskanen@gmail.com

https://i.imgur.com/gSZBIj9.jpg (not my coin, similar, my serial number is 00176)
https://i.imgur.com/v5HRWBh.jpg (not my coin, similar)
http://forum.bittiraha.fi/uploads/default/original/1X/e08a47f61d8ae85d58c07084e6d5cb973fabc4ff.JPG (not the certificate of my coin, similar)

Recalescence Coins 1000mBTC Silver Sparrow
This coin is fully loaded and never opened.
Manuf. Recalescence Coins
Year 2013
Denom. 1 BTC
Type PF, DIY
Mintage 500*
Material .999 Silver
Diameter 39 mm
Thickness 3 mm
Weight 1 ozt
Country Australia

Description

This coin features a bird being set free from its cage, a symbolism creator Dustin Freeman emphasizes when
he writes: “Bitcoin is the idea that freedom should be as unwavering and absolute as the math it is built on. Despite what calamity may befall, or what laws be passed, the protocol is resolute and shall not yield to depredations, fear, or uncertainty”.

The coin features a ‘chain’ with ‘blocks’ on both ends, symbolizing the blockchain on which Bitcoin is based. Two years are recorded: 2009 to designate the year Bitcoin was launched and 2013 to signify the year of the coin’s mintage. The coin is denominated as 1,000 mBTC, the first coin to use mBTC as a standard unit.

* Though a total of 500 were minted, under 200 received holograms and about 300 were sold as blanks. Many coins which were deemed unfit for sale were destroyed (and subsequently melted down) by Dustin.

Though the vast majority of coins are silver on both sides, a small umber was gold plated on the front to create variety (and attract more orders). These are known as ‘silver backs’ and are very rare.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dolphriends

Activity: 1750
Merit: 440

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

Are these silverbacks or just the plain silver?  It's my understanding if they have a hologram they are loaded.
dolphriends

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

The description says fully loaded
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:33:54 PM

Fantastic!! Cheesy
Now, is there a way to verify this?

It also lists DIY in OP. Careful.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:14:21 PM

Does this come loaded with any bitcoin?

$22,000 seems a little pricey for a 1oz. silver round if not loaded

Quoting for reference.

Pictures by request.

TERMS:

Minimum Bid: 1.3BTC
Bid Increment: 0.01BTC, 0.001BTC if auction extended.
Auction Close: Friday, December 22, 2017 @ 20:00 UTC + 2
Snipe: Auction will extend 15 minutes from last bid.

Payment to be made within 24 hours of auction's completion.

Shipping: Shipped from the Finland; Europe, worldwide, at buyer's expense using tracked methods, signature required.

I am requesting pictures please

Pictures would be nice and a verification of the loaded address.   Wink

HEPONI (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:18:15 PM

Fantastic!! Cheesy
Now, is there a way to verify this?

It also lists DIY in OP. Careful.

Thanks.  And the whole top part of OP is direct quote from the Encyclopedia of Bitcoins

The whole top part of the text is direct quote from the Encyclopedia of Bitcoins.  Very fine and exact description of the coin and the history. However my Silver Sparrow is REAL AND FULLy LOADED  Huh Cool
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:18:19 PM

You do realize you are going to need to provide significant proof before anyone buys from a new account with one post right? And escrow is a must here.

dolphriends

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:33:26 PM

So will there be some photos of your coin and public address.  Escrow would be an absolute must for me anyway.  I also posted a question that went unanswered.
HEPONI (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

Sorry,

What was your question, unanswered, please?
dolphriends

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:27:44 AM

Question was is the coin a silverback or is it the all silver coin?  Since there are no photos to see.  Thanks
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:39:32 AM

These coins came as either funded by the maker or later on as DIY in which case a holo was not supplied and it was up to the buyer to furnish their own holo.  The coins came in either a silver version or more rare gilt version.

Either variety is quite rare these days.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:27:39 PM

These coins came as either funded by the maker or later on as DIY in which case a holo was not supplied and it was up to the buyer to furnish their own holo.  The coins came in either a silver version or more rare gilt version.

Thank you for the information.

Is there any way to verify these are loaded?

I am certainly not going to take the OP's word and certainly not going to trust some one-off coin maker from a couple years ago.

Unless the balance can be verified, I would consider this coin unloaded with no digital value......

EDIT:
I see the COA has a QR code on it... Can this be scanned to reveal the public address or show balance?

Scanning the QR code might be a moot point as OP states none of the pics are of his coin or certificate.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:59:11 PM

These coins came as either funded by the maker or later on as DIY in which case a holo was not supplied and it was up to the buyer to furnish their own holo.  The coins came in either a silver version or more rare gilt version.

I am certainly not going to take the OP's word and certainly not going to trust some one-off coin maker from a couple years ago.

Unless the balance can be verified, I would consider this coin unloaded with no digital value......

EDIT:
I see the COA has a QR code on it... Can this be scanned to reveal the public address or show balance?

I’ll check my Recalescense COA.  The holo and number on the COA should match the number on the coin at minimum, to be of any use.  But obviously, OP needs to provide proof of the coin and COA, just for starters.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
HEPONI (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:01:20 PM

These coins came as either funded by the maker or later on as DIY in which case a holo was not supplied and it was up to the buyer to furnish their own holo.  The coins came in either a silver version or more rare gilt version.

EDIT:

I’ll check my Recalescense COA.  The holo and number on the COA should match the number on the coin at minimum, to be of any use.  But obviously, OP needs to provide proof of the coin and COA, just for starters.
AUCTION CANCELLED! SORRY  Cry
DO NOT BID!
I'm so new member that i'm not allowed to attach pictures.
Via email I can send pictures and sell it without auction, OK.
I really have that coin and it's loaded. I checked it!

Public Key: 1NiL4WPZj9bceUm2Km6xFLmAgsRrqBGRAq
Serial Number: 00176

Blockchain does not recognize the address. But BitRef does!

https://bitref.com/

Pictures by request via email.
Email: jukka.niskanen@gmail.com

https://i.imgur.com/gSZBIj9.jpg (not my coin, similar, my serial number is 00176)
https://i.imgur.com/v5HRWBh.jpg (not my coin, similar)
http://forum.bittiraha.fi/uploads/default/original/1X/e08a47f61d8ae85d58c07084e6d5cb973fabc4ff.JPG (not the certificate of my coin, similar)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: