Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Gone ?!?!?!  (Read 1896 times)
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

Etherdelta is the slowest crypto exchange I've ever tried to trade...  Wink
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

indeed etherdelta is a slow exchange for trade.
but etherdelta place ICO coin or new tokens.
and many transactions each day, so it's natural that etherdelta is slow in terms of transactions...

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

last day I also experience same issues and it takes lots of time to fix on mine. When I visit Ether Scan TX pending withdrawals
I saw 25300 plus pending transaction. I think it is the main reason why Delta is facing some issues regarding to that hahaha. and also I think delta will not be gone, remember when theyve got attacked and they immediately made actions . as long as you stored your original delta or bookmarked it your good to go
anthinguy21

Activity: 280

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

I saw the chat and lots of people are experiencing this issue.

Someone knows what's happening ? Are they gone ?

Currently, Etherdelta is reporting fraud, website owners have the intention to collect all the Token and then close the website, I can see that information on the news.bitcoin.com site So if you are store cryptos on it Quickly withdraw e-wallet to avoid losing all of the cryptos you possess. In case you can not withdraw, you should watch and update the news from Etherdelta.

AiwaDima

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

Etherdelta is not a fraud. It is a stock exchange where many coins are traded, although its essential disadvantage is that it is very slow
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

No i do not think that Etherdelta can scam. They are already earning million of dollars monthly and they just will don't want to run away with the balances and fortified that monthly incomes. These days sometime network is congested and it takes a lot of time for site to respond. They might be in maintenance mode but they should inform their customers of any such situation.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

No i do not think that Etherdelta can scam. They are already earning million of dollars monthly and they just will don't want to run away with the balances and fortified that monthly incomes. These days sometime network is congested and it takes a lot of time for site to respond. They might be in maintenance mode but they should inform their customers of any such situation.

Even if it's not a scam they are vastly incompetent. They're regularly quoting incorrect gas prices in the popups to users. This causes a lot of bad jump errors which cost people money.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

Etherdelta having issues from very long time and nt new to market because of congestion in network and lot of transactions withdrawals and deposits are taking time
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

I do not think that it will disappear. Because it is the only decentralized exchange that I know today. And why do you think that it should disappear? I personally do not see any reason to think that it can disappear.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

Etherdelta might have some problems but they are not scammers,there should be some explanation about your issues but im sure they will take action because they are reputable exchange from the start.They are not gone,it might be your browser that has problem try to reset your router or modem and try it again,i have been using etherdelta for about 2years and i dont have any problems encountered using it.

oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

I do not think that it will disappear. Because it is the only decentralized exchange that I know today. And why do you think that it should disappear? I personally do not see any reason to think that it can disappear.
Also I think that the exchange Etherdelta will not disappear anywhere.But you are wrong that Etnerdelta one such exchange.Now there are several such exchanges.

kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

After a lot of days when etherdelta was not available she dropped many users. Currently I rarely trade on their platform.
luffare

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

Guys, what do you think about IDEX? IMHO, Etherdelta's gonna die and IDEX's gonna be the number 1 exchange among decentralised exchanges...
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

Now everything is working normally, I regularly buy coins there. Only for some reason in our country their site is blocked, it is necessary to use VPN.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

I haven't used etherdelta for long time since the gas price is too high. I now prefer forkdelta, It is the same etherdelta but better , i also like bancor network and idex. They are all decentralzed exchanger for eth tokens only.Decentralized exchanger will be easy to withdraw because no human in hte machine.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:37:08 PM

A bad exchange so to speak, if you trade on ED you are risking your ETH, i got shocked on it severally, i think idex is taking over from ED both exchanges i can't share a good experience about them i am yet to have one.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

Etherdelta is working fine. Recently I have traded in this exchange. I have not face any problem while trading. I heard that there was a problem, but now it is fine woe.
luffare

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

I tried to trade a couple of times at Etherdelta. The first one trade gave me some profit but the second one resulted to loss of some shitcoin named as iBTC OLD. I unlocked my MEW, deposited iBTC OLD to the burse and makea bid. Then I exited and some days later after entering to the exchange again I saw that there were 0 iBTC OLD in my MEW wallet, but all the rest of crypto were in it.
There were 3312 iBTC OLD and it costed only 20-30 bucks at that moment So it wasn't a very big loss 'cause I got'em for Airdrop.
hyriyum

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:08:15 AM

Etherdelta dependably appears work alright for me. You do should be persistent with it and dependably ensure you have enough adjust to pay your expenses when you are pulling back. I can likewise prescribe setting up Metamask with Etherdelta as it makes things somewhat simpler to exchange to and from your wallets.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:30:32 AM

last time I used etherdelta was last year. and when I want to use it now, etherdelta can't do anything. I've tried to deposit, buy, or whitdraw, everything can't. maybe they really left.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: