Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Gone ?!?!?!  (Read 1896 times)
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

Are you joking? also me facing problem from previous month Etherdelta exchange network problem.It was very disgusting but now all thing is ok.When i faced problem than i extend Gas price problem is solved.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:50:36 PM

Are you joking? also me facing problem from previous month Etherdelta exchange network problem.It was very disgusting but now all thing is ok.When i faced problem than i extend Gas price problem is solved.
This top manager is the best of all trading platforms on the market. Of course, a lot of problems that prevented all users of crypto currency, are eliminated. This is a good positive moment in this regard.
holySaint

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

Alex Tabahoo:
Hello! ForkDelta applications for tokens collection begins.
You have exactly three (3) days, not an hour more, strictly three days, then we announce the lists!
In the application indicate:
1) [your wallet address]
2) Photos of all transactions on ForkDelta
ATTENTION! There is no way to cheat, all the wallets are checked in advance, and once again recheck. And who tries to cheat, can wait for fines.
And be prepared for a dialogue, you can write [@ AlexTab7] from this contact to resolve controversial issues, if you do not read the messages, your problems.
All applications also send here: @ AlexTab7

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

No need to worry because now there is a forkdelta, which I see is the same but it looks like it's safer for us
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:00:25 PM

Maybe your ethereum address is lacking of balance, even if your etherdelta account has one. Because in order to withdraw fund in etherdelta, you need to have a gas amount in your main account.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

I saw the chat and lots of people are experiencing this issue.

Someone knows what's happening ? Are they gone ?

I am not using etherdelta i experience difficulty transfering funds
Harder to use and understand with high transaction fees i think that's the reason etherdelta gone
People not subscribes of difficulties to use

ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

because etherdelta is often hacked, etherdelta must make stronger security enhancements. if you have a problem with etherdelta. there may be something that does not meet the requirements of the identity you are using

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: