Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If All your investment is $100.00. What will you do? Atlcoins?  (Read 866 times)
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:33:24 AM

i would considered investing it on one of the Following.
> BTC (Bitcoin)
> LTC (Litecoin)
> ETH (Ethereum)
> NEO ( NEO which is known before as Antshare)
> IOTA

im considering holding all of this for 4 to 5 years or longer of  time.

these are my top altcoins to be pick and HOLD for a long time of period
i believe on the Project of these all , and i believe this will take flight sooner
and will be next great deal next to Bitcoin, some of the Coins i mentioned
are old time coin next to BTC such as LTC and ETH this two are far better than
Bitcoin in terms of many ways but not on price surely Bitcoin would be the King
for he is the first root of all cryptocurrency without him nothing exist also
for all concept of digital currency came to Bitcoin.

Still do your own research for the some of the altcoin, these is solely my Opinion and
Observation on these coins for the past few months of development of every coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:47:07 AM

If you have $100.00 as your total investment , what will you do , invest all in altcoins ? and which one.
From my opinion with $100 u couldn't invest in anything because the rate of exchange is too high now maybe you could buy some eth but the invest that you put there not optimal. If i were you i will invest on the new ico, most of ico sale their first token with some bonus and the token price some of them under $1. But you should analysis the ico first, will the ico have an opportunity to success or not because if not you will throw away your money without gain anything.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:42:27 PM

LHCrypto coin developer has offers for investors to order immediate contracts of coins by the ICO terms as begins at 12/4/2017
initial price set with $0.10 and now has grown to $0.155 (55% rise of the price from the beginning)

investors might collects of minimum 20 percent return from investment with the coin, as guaranteed from the developer.

Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:50:58 PM

Imho: buy a litecoin, or BCC
Read this forum and Twitter, open 1-3 Accounts on exchanges- transfer the ltc to one of the exchanges and trade it for btc

As soon as mcAffee announces a new coin of the day, buy this coin and sell it, once it doubled it's value. Do this 4 Times then split into risky and mostly secure coins.

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:05:36 PM

Imho: buy a litecoin, or BCC
Read this forum and Twitter, open 1-3 Accounts on exchanges- transfer the ltc to one of the exchanges and trade it for btc

As soon as mcAffee announces a new coin of the day, buy this coin and sell it, once it doubled it's value. Do this 4 Times then split into risky and mostly secure coins.
This is very risky because amount is very less and he can lost very quickly McAffee's announcements also cannot safe better need to do some research and then use his money wisely in few coins right now many coins giving profit even is less but still good for going big in future
cryptoquality

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

If you have $100.00 as your total investment , what will you do , invest all in altcoins ? and which one.
From my opinion with $100 u couldn't invest in anything because the rate of exchange is too high now maybe you could buy some eth but the invest that you put there not optimal. If i were you i will invest on the new ico, most of ico sale their first token with some bonus and the token price some of them under $1. But you should analysis the ico first, will the ico have an opportunity to success or not because if not you will throw away your money without gain anything.

Try to catch very cheap alt coins like SC and invest your money 100 usd into that cheap coin. Whenever it increase very much, sell it and wait for it to get lower and then buy again. You can try this swing trading cycle to make a lot of money.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

at this BTC rate, if you want to get value you should study trading technics and start trading altcoins,!
If you need an help trading you should take into consideration the project in my signature:

https://algory.io/

it is a multifunctional tool for cryptocurrency trading. Right now they are raising funds throug their own ICO, so you can also consider to invest directly buying their token  taking a discount of 20%.
jcg06

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:29:24 PM

I'm new to the game but have been reading up on info as much as I could. I really like what I've been reading about ripple, so that's where I may put my first investment in. Just like you, I'm looking to get my feet wet with $100.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

I would take half of it out and buy myself an apartment. With the rest i would continue to invest it in promising projects. I dont think it will be that hard to come back to initial portfolio.  

loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:31:08 PM

I would invest in one or two promising altcoins like Ripple, IOTA, Cardano, Waves, Verge and NEO. All of them cost not that much, grow pretty good and proved their stability. Bitcoin costs too much and has unpredictable and low growth rate, so I'd better forget about it for now.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:23:33 PM

I would split it up and get altcoins that are under 5-7$. Wait for the prices to rise and try to make your 100 into 200 or more.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:26:31 PM

Invest in low marketcap coins which has futures,do research theres a lot in the market.

jcg06

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:52:41 PM

I'm very new to the crypto game, but what I realized is, is that it's still early.

Took some time to read up on the forums and picked a few altcoins to research. I really liked what Ripple was doing - their product, vision, and team. I invested a couple days ago when it was $1.25. It's doing pretty well so far!

I'd suggest absorbing as much info as you can and going from there.
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:03:14 PM

No, I will split them into atleast 3 Altcoins namely Etherium, Oyster Pearl, and or maybe Litecoin. But if you want free. You can also do the new ICOs. Most of them gives a reward when you join them. Collect those rewards and use as investment for your chosen Coin.

Hodll

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:10:53 PM

I would go 50/50 on Litecoin and Neo. This two alts have massive potential.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:15:47 PM

If I had $ 100,000. 50000 I would definitely not invest in cryptocurrency because it is very risked . And for the rest I trade on all coin  and not tied to specific coins.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:19:33 PM

If I had $ 100,000. 50000 I would definitely not invest in cryptocurrency because it is very risked . And for the rest I trade on all coin  and not tied to specific coins.

I think all investments have different risks and there are also profitable investments, if you do not want to take too much risk, you can invest in top altcoins, it reduces the risk of investment

Defender_Of_The_Ancients

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:21:20 PM

I'd buy ETH and will try investing in different ICOs. Lots of great projects launching soon Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:27:04 PM

I think all investments have different risks and there are also profitable investments, if you do not want to take too much risk, you can invest in top altcoins, it reduces the risk of investment
You are right. But I would also postpone a part and invest in a different sector at all, because keeping all the money in one place is silly

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: