Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepBrain Chain: Most Promising ICO on NEO platform  (Read 326 times)
sagarthukral (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:30:59 PM

If you want to invest in something new and unique, this is just the perfect ICO with all the required ingredients to become a successful one. Some of them includes:
Working Product
Established company
Big Corporate Clients - Microsoft, Samsung etc.
Unique Market
Low Hardcap for ICO
Backed by NEO
Under the Radar

I have also written a full review on DeepBrainChain, you can check it out here:
https://steemit.com/ico/@sagarthukral/ico-of-the-month-deepbrain-chain-review

Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:17:21 PM

It is really great that there are coins on Neo platform. It is very promising project and not depends of Ethereum net.
sagarthukral (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

It is really great that there are coins on Neo platform. It is very promising project and not depends of Ethereum net.

Yes, when cryptokitties can make Ethereum network congested then it really raises alarms for its wide-scale adoption. I hope this ICO does well and NEO blockchain as a whole emerge and give tough fight to Ethereum.
kerpangan64

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:33:54 PM

I also agree if neo is said to be a good project because I see the graph of market sales is increasing dramatically, and it might be the most popular project.
sagarthukral (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:23:20 AM

I also agree if neo is said to be a good project because I see the graph of market sales is increasing dramatically, and it might be the most popular project.

After recent spike of Ethereum and Litecoin, I think NEO will follow the same, it is just the matter of time. I strongly believe projects such as DeepBrain Chain can become a possible catalyst for NEOs price surge.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:33:11 AM

how can you be sure that the project backed by neo is a good project? we are talking the facts is not just your assumptions and opinions only
sagarthukral (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:53:32 AM

how can you be sure that the project backed by neo is a good project? we are talking the facts is not just your assumptions and opinions only

Just to state some facts about the project:

1. Existing company since 2012
2. Served over 35+ corporate clients which includes Microsoft, Siemens and Samsung.
3. The targeted market by this project is AI, which is unique in crypto space.
4. Only raising 15 Million, 6 million funding already done by VCs so only 9 million left for public sale.
5. Existing product which was launched in May, this year.

I hope these are good enough reasons for anyone to atleast consider this project.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:40:30 AM

The projects on NEO are excellent, and there are only projects and neos that I will pay attention to because it can make a huge profit.

sagarthukral (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:35:53 AM

The projects on NEO are excellent, and there are only projects and neos that I will pay attention to because it can make a huge profit.

Yes, we will see more and more projects on NEO blockchain in future.
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:37:41 AM

I have passed the KYC and now I got a smart contract adress

Do I understand it right .. The steps which where mailed to me

Go to the Area Participate to tokensale , login with private key enter HASH aso.

I have to do this in the first hour after the countdown ends right?

And with this contract adress as so called HASH in the NEO wallet ?

Can you help me to undestand my first ICO better?

https://www.deepbrainchain.org/pc/tokenSaleEnglish.html

regarding:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2580287.0
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:40:03 PM

Go to the Area Participate to tokensale , login with private key enter HASH aso.

regarding:

Not necissarily in the first hour I believe, but this gives you the most bonus tokens.

Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:45:07 PM

I'm not against Chinese ICO, but what about the law? In China, ICO is banned. Will not it be that after the fundraising, the project will disappear under the yoke of the law?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:51:21 PM

I am very glad to hear that there are new ICO based on the NEO platform. Neo recently is in some stage of freezing. The price froze on one level. Pump the last 2 days I do not take into account, this is a general market uplift. The popularization of NEO will bring profit to the holders of this coin.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:55:01 PM

Just to state some facts about the project:

1. Existing company since 2012
2. Served over 35+ corporate clients which includes Microsoft, Siemens and Samsung.
3. The targeted market by this project is AI, which is unique in crypto space.
4. Only raising 15 Million, 6 million funding already done by VCs so only 9 million left for public sale.
5. Existing product which was launched in May, this year.

I hope these are good enough reasons for anyone to atleast consider this project.

If those facts are for real then this should be a good choice of investment on any ICO. Btw gonna check the link and will find it every thing about the ICO.
thanks for the information.

sagarthukral (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:26:11 PM

regarding:

Sorry for the delayed response, weekdays keeps me occupied and I don't get time to keep up with things. And yes the steps you mentioned are pretty self explanatory, apart from that you need to take care that you are sending funds from Neon version 0.0.6. For some reason, they don't support the latest version which is 0.0.7. Token sale has already started and almost half done within first half an hour. I hope this turns out to be a good investment for you Smiley
sagarthukral (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

I'm not against Chinese ICO, but what about the law? In China, ICO is banned. Will not it be that after the fundraising, the project will disappear under the yoke of the law?

As far as I know, participating in ICOs is banned in China and therefore people from China won't be able to participate. But there are many good projects coming from China but unfortunately their own audience won't be able to get benefited from those ICOs.
sagarthukral (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:00:34 PM

I am very glad to hear that there are new ICO based on the NEO platform. Neo recently is in some stage of freezing. The price froze on one level. Pump the last 2 days I do not take into account, this is a general market uplift. The popularization of NEO will bring profit to the holders of this coin.

Yes, I agree.. The fact that almost every other coin in Top 20 had a massive pump recently, we are still to witness something similar to Neo and I think the day when NEO will $100 is not far away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: