Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low budget Investment  (Read 801 times)
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:24:55 PM

With budget like yours keep eyes on coins|tokens which are out of top-100 market cap and launched not long ago. Okay, you might invest to IOTA and maybe EOS from mainstream coins.
But to get 10-100x you should for for something like SONM, Genesis Vision. Also invest some dollars for Sagacoin. This coin can do a 100x.
Iota, neo are my choice for this low budget investment. Yes sonm is also good its future price is profitable. I never check the sagacoin if it is good but I will look into this coin.
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:25:37 PM

If you have a low budget like 250/300 $

in which altcoins would you invest?

I tought
  • IOTA
  • XEM
  • XLM
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • OMG

i think if you have low budget like $250/300 better you invest in coin with low cap so you can get more if the price get pump.
So you better invest in XLM and a new altcoin like universa so promising with low cap maybe in the future will get profit 10x-100x.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

HTML5 will boom in few months
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

Privacy coins are a no-brainer for those looking to still catch the crypto train.  John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

I have my money on Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It is a (as yet) little known coin with robust privacy and anonymity technology, several exciting groundbreaking features (current & upcoming), a tiny market cap, fewer than 21 million currently in circulation - and it is still available for under $1 per coin (for now).  As the roadmap gets implemented and word gets out, this coin is likely to move up through the ranks very quickly.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/
That is a good coin to invest but do not concentrate only in those type of coins there are many other coins that could give you great profits, decentralized exchanges are going to be the rage in just a few years so those type of tokens are also a great place to invest your money.
rkrams

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

All the coins you have listed are strong contenders.

Im not much into the privacy factor of coins though, as this may be the year that govts around the world are going to look into regulating the cryptos as much as possible and the anonyumous coins would be the ones that would cause the most unease for govt and likely to be sent to guillotine.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

If I have low budget like that, definitely I'll speculate more on low cap coin. It risky btw but it could be x10 or x100 proffit.  I just did last year make investment with zoin & bcn, and now I make it at least x10 with my investment
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Among the altcoins you mentioned, XLM have the lowest marketcap so I suggest you to invest in this altcoins because with around 300usd, you will not earn very much if you invest in high marketcap altcoins. They are a lot of undervalued altcoins in the market right now.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

XLM only. small but fortunately big coins. I am sure that, even though it is currently down but will surely rise again. just try it if you don't believe it within the month ahead will surely rise again.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

If you have a low budget like 250/300 $

in which altcoins would you invest?

I tought
  • IOTA
  • XEM
  • XLM
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • OMG

In that list there's one that stand out for me, it's NEO, its stabilize its name in the market and knowing it's supported by big whales. Yes it's manipulated but there's always a chance to grow more in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: