Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late, to invest?  (Read 1319 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:15:28 PM

I think never too late cause you didnt even join at a small amount of price like me I did know bitcoin but choose to ignore it. Not like you know its legit because it is growing popularity. My advice is just to check with the market the value before you take decision. But for me never too late to join in investment because bitcoin is no limitation it is depends on the person if they want to investment or not.
I think it is no longer time to invest in Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is almost fixed, so you need to invest in Bitcoin, not the projects and developers. Still discussing the transfer fees and confirmation periods. Solutions to these problems must come.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Irio8913

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

Bceм пpивeт!
Кaк здecь oбщaтьcя? Кyдa/кoмy пиcaть/зaдaвaть вoпpocы? Huh
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

Not too late but when bitcoin is around 1k$ yes it is late to know and invest in bitcoin because if i know bitcoin in that time i think i am ready for putting up a business.
It’s never late to invest in bitcoin but there is one thing very important about bitcoin that you have to check the price if the price is high so then you have to wait for some time and when you have extra money so then you can also buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is still going high if you invest in bitcoin now a days so you can and I’m sure after some time it will give you a good profit because bitcoin is changing its price very fast.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

Now is a good time to invest. At this price it's worth investing. You can make a good profit. It is worth to invest in the long term.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

No it's not too late to invest in my opinion, it's the right time because bitcoin looks pretty cheap right now. If you hold it for a few years maybe it will go up to 100k, that's what my grandad told me.
That's right, it is gonna be a big opportunity to buy since bitcoin price are down and hold for awhile waiting it goes back.
Do considering that it is a little bit late from the train because we are not lucky inform from it's existence but still have chances and there's still time to catch-up. I know everyone will earned profit from here and imagining it's price before it is already multiplied for many times.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

Hey guys.

Newbie to the forum here... :3

I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.

I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.
Is it too late to invest?

It is too late if you think we are going to ever see bitcoin at 3k ever again but it is not too late if you are willing to invest in bitcoin right now, bitcoin is now below 11k and it may go even lower so prepare all the cash you can afford and invest in bitcoin.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

Hey guys.

I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.

I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.

The market value of bitcoin this time is around $11k to $12k, and it seems a great opportunity for those traders to buy more bitcoin. It's not too late mate, this is your chance to correct all your mistakes that you've made in the past year.
bitshitz

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:30:10 AM

it's too late, sell. everyone sell.  buy again when btc hits $1.00
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:16:54 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 06:35:46 AM by vhiancs

Hey guys.

no it's not too late dude in fact it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin at low price, bitcoin price is around 11k-12k so it is a good news for all traders because they will use this opportunity to earn a great deal. my advice to you is to buy bitcoin now and don't miss the opportunity to correct your mistake before.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:24:59 AM

Now that the market is down and there are some panic sellers who wants to cash out their BTCs, its a good time to Buy. Last time we had this price of BTC was last December 2017. Everyone wished that they could go back and grab some Bitcoins at this price. Now that BTC is $11,000 what are you waiting? Afraid that it might continue to drop? Bitcoin is not for you if you dont believe in it and just riding a band wagon.
mustbaro

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

You're not late. Precisely this a very good time for you to invest in bitcoin. The value has weakened quite hard, this just the beginning year and maybe mid 2018 bitcoin really much higher.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

No, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. It is not the end for bitcoin, the bitcoin price will continue growing in the future. You can invest in bitcoin now and plan for the future.
The problem is that people want to have the old prices back and that is never going to happen, someone that bought after the Mt Gox crash took a great risk, many people got out of bitcoin and many thought that bitcoin was never going to recover, those people deserve to get the rewards they got so people investing now do not have the right to ask for cheaper prices when they had the chance to invest and they did not do it.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

Price stays at $9,800 and it was seen to move at $10,000+. Imagine that bitcoin has went through $20,000 before and now it has been down with almost 50% from before so it's totally a good time to invest. You're not late and you are just in time to get more bitcoins. Wait for the futures to expire and that will result the price to skyrocket again so while it's still seen at $9k get in already.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:02:38 PM

Now that the market is down and there are some panic sellers who wants to cash out their BTCs, its a good time to Buy. Last time we had this price of BTC was last December 2017. Everyone wished that they could go back and grab some Bitcoins at this price. Now that BTC is $11,000 what are you waiting? Afraid that it might continue to drop? Bitcoin is not for you if you dont believe in it and just riding a band wagon.
Thanks to the panic sellers i get to buy bitcoin cheap, i had my buy order at $10k it was filled, bitcoins are in my wallet now. Wink

it's too late, sell. everyone sell.  buy again when btc hits $1.00
BTC at $1 can't possibly happen ever! better buy in now, BTC is on sale lol.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

The current market value of Bitcoin and altcoins are the best time to invest because it may take a longer time for market to decline to this level in the nearest future so now is the opportunity to buy at lower price awaiting any time soon when its value will appreciate in double fold.
blacklemon49

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

IMO still not too late, probably theres gonna be a little drop tomorrow again
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

If we want to get profit from bitcoin investment, then now is the right time, bitcoin price below $ 12,000 even a few hours ago the price had reached below $ 9000. not too late to get profit if we immediately buy bitcoin.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow?

first off, take anything you read on this forum with a grain of salt. we have our share of trolls on both sides: permabulls who think BTC will become the world's reserve currency next week, and permabears who are still talking about triple-digits.

personally, i hate when people ask me for advice about entries. in a long term speculative sense, i think it's always a good time to buy some BTC if you don't own any at all. cryptocurrency will transform the world economy and at some point, i believe there will be a very large transfer of wealth from today's economic powerholders to the crypto-rich. on what timeline that takes place? i don't know. the 2013 rally is a good example: buying at $1000 looked like a great idea on the way up. but then you had to sit through 3 years of market action to see any returns on it.

Will we see a big drop/crash soon?

it's impossible to say when it will happen. i wouldn't be surprise to see a blow-off top into $25,000+ first. but i think there will be an epic crash in the next couple months. i have $$ waiting on the exchanges to buy the blood.
from my experience that it not too late to invest in bitcoin because now a days the price  of bitcoin is decreasing so it is very a good opportunity to invest in the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is approx $7000  because after that the price of bitcoin will increase to very high rate so there is a golden chance present in front of you that by investing money in bitcoin and get more benefit from the bitcoin in the future.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

Some analysts say bitcoin will rise to 100K, other predict that it will become worthless soon.
It is up to us what groupe of analysts we believe more.
Me, I do not have the imagination that bitcoin will turn worthless.
There are so many people convinced of bitcoin, it will keep on the evolving track.
Of course that does not count for many others, especially the small currencies.

It's me!!!
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:41:44 PM

This coin is similar to an ICO, considering...

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: