Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:51:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When I was born at 6 months old doctors in Eastern Bloc said if I would survive I would be retarded. But instead I became a straight A student with no studying, but there are many things a 3 year old is seriously smarter and better than me at -  So what %  (Voting closed: July 24, 2013, 12:18:39 AM)
Make no mistake, you're a full-on retard. - 0 (0%)
You're definitely odd so maybe half savant and half idiot - 0 (0%)
There's no class for what you are but it's definitely really really bad for your gene pool. - 0 (0%)
Oh no, you bred?  Poor poor kids, do they walk upright? - 0 (0%)
No bro, you're pretty normal, just a bit different, if you were rich you'd be eccentric not an idiot. - 0 (0%)
After 30 years I'm still trying to master the moonwalk. - 0 (0%)
And by popular demand:  YOU'RE the biggest troll that ever trolled Bitcointalk.org! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vlad2Vlad Idiot or Savant %  (Read 4773 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:18:39 AM

This is not a joke.

My mom was devastated.  6 kids and impoverished living in the ghettos of the hardline Eastern Bloc Communists.

What worse news can a mother weighing 80 pounds (5'3", from malnutrition) can get after early losing another baby and now this one, being born at 1.8 kilos (4.4 pounds) with undeveloped lungs and who would pass out at random times during the day and each time my mom thought I had died.

My mom was a peasant, only 8 grades so she didn't understand much although she's a successful business woman now with never having taken a single English class or a single college course (she makes $250K per year but my parents never gave me a dime for gas or school books or anything, tough luck).  God is good.

So my mom panicked and went to a special Eastern European doctor who specialized in Experimental nutropic drugs which were designed to boost IQ's for retards such as myself.

Being desperate my mom told them to use me as a guinea pig although I think the doctors were stupid and misdiagnosed me as I knew how to follow complex instructions at 14 months old.  Given this was after then series of injections.

My parents would leave me alone regularly (that was the custom) at 14 months which was common cause they had to work and they would tell me to get out of bed, take my pants off, remove my cotton diapers which were hard to take off and put back on cause there was a Barbie pin, pull a heavy metal poop bucket from underneath the bead, take a fat dump, put the lid back on and out it back under the bed, get dressed and get and in bed and wait for them to get home.

Naturally my parents never expected a kid who could barely walk to follow so many instructions and do it right so they were shocked the first time when they came home and room smelled like baby turd.  But they checked me and I was ok.  They then looked under the bed and they saw the metal pot but the lid was off (there's the regard part that never went away) and inside the pot, which I had put under the bed as instructed was my big turd any 14 month old would be proud of.

From that day on I never asked to go potty, I never pooped myself and I would be left alone and would always do my business like a grown up those doctors were stupid cause it takes a high IQ for such a small child to follow so many instructions and do them without flaw an in order.

So what happened, this experimental Eastern European doctor shot me up with what was supposed to be a series of 10 injections to boost my IQ.  Nobody to this day know what they put in me.  But the needle was so big and I was so small and malnourished that the needles would leave massive scar tissues in my right upper leg and the pain was excruciating.  I would scream the whole time from the pain but my mom didn't want a retarded kid and frankly I didn't wanna be a retard either.

By the 9th shot of the 10shot series a hole, the size of a gold ball , like a Cyst developed in my right thigh and I could no longer take the pain so I never go the 10th shot.

Needless to say, I had a job since I was 13 cause we were poor for a few years due to being fresh off the bost and supporting 6 kids but my parents eventually were well off.  Even though I would work nearly 30 hours per week and sometimes even play sports like wrestling and hating school I was always in honors or AP courses and in math and science especially I always set the curve, no, I blew away the curve 90% of the time and I rarely took my books home since I had No time to study anyway.

My mom would regularly ask me if I was still in high-school because I never brought books home and never studied.  A question I never really understood, why would I just drop out?  Maybe she needed a few smart shots herself. Lol

So my question is this - I am sometimes really smart and with no effort.  But friends I've knows for years tell me sometimes that I'm retarded.  They say:  "you're the smartest Retard I've ever met."

Like I get lost in people's houses.  I went to the same college for years but never knew how to get to my classes.  I couldn't remember the months of the year randomly until I was about 30 and even now I have to say them in order to figure out which months is what. 

I drove around for like 2 years looking for the information superhighway and finally one day in the library I saw a computer and it had a note on it:  information superhighway.  So I think I was the last person on earth to figure out what the Internet was.  I thought they were building a high tech super freeway to connect the continents.  That's actually a great idea. 

When I'm at a restaurant and I go to the restroom I take my 3 year old daughter with me cause somehow she knows exactly the way back to our table.  Without her I always end up in the kitchen or In a closet or the alley.  I don't hide these problems and I'm not embarrassed, this is who I am but it's so frustrating cause I can't fix them. 

I can't remember words to any songs, none.  If you offered me $1 million to recite half of just one song which I've heard 1,000 times I couldn't do it.  I cant remember even my mom's birthdate which hurts me a lot but i look at 14 digit account numbers Or My kids social numbers or driver's license numbers and they're burned in my mind like a Picture forever.  My 3 year old daughter would often give me directions home if I got lost or if there was a detour.  I almost died once cause of a flash flood and they put up a detour sign and even though I was no more than 2 miles from my house I didn't know how to get home other than that street so I drove through on the edge not realizing there was a 3 foot deep canal there, and my Honda accord sunk neck deep. I barely got out and a truck pulled up and pulled me out and thank God that Honda started right up.

There's so many of these examples and they're literally literally retarded, and I can't fix them but I've had professor and professor tell me that the more complex the material the easier it seems it is for me, some would give me separate tests to challenge me which would piss me off cause I only cared about blowing away the curve)  so that's a similar quality of an idiot savant.

So lets be honest here - I'm really smart at some things that most people think are really complicated yet there's things that literally a 3 year old is smarter than me.

So be honest with me - do any of you know what this is, is there a cure, what causes it, most of all I wanna know how much of me is retarded or idiot and how much of me is Savant or normal which doesn't sound much better frankly.

Oh I have two BS degrees one in economics and one in finance with a cumulative of 3.8 and I did it all with no books, full time jobs, almost always taking 20 credits and never putting school first as I always felt school was for retards.  I don't know why - I just hated college cause I always felt it stole something from my mind but couldn't figure out what.  I think ,y imagination and intellectual honesty but I don't prove it.

Oh, I just launched a retarded coin (Nuggests, and of course it didn't go well, I should have had my 3 year old help me out) - first retarded coin ever - Nuggets, in case you want to own the first ever such coin.  You don't have to be retarded to mine it, it's for everyone.  For crying outloud, mine it for pity, my 3 year old has to drive me home cause I missed my 10th injection.  Thanks a lot mom!

By the way, everything in this story is 100% true, I'm not kidding around but I've never talked about it cause it's embarrassing but since people see me as an outcast just cause I can't program and I trusted people and I'm naive then hey, why not get some honest answers for a question I've had a long time on my mind.

Thank you for any input you may have, good or bad.

What say you?

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hifieli

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:38:31 AM

When I was born at 6 months old doctors in Eastern Bloc said ...

Honestly, I'm impressed that you were able to stay in the womb for 6 more months. Most of us were 0 months old at birth.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:53:39 AM

cool story bro would read again.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:54:12 AM

there's no option for "greatest troll ever"

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:56:30 AM

What. The. Fuck?

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:56:40 AM

there's no option for "greatest troll ever"

there never is

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:59:54 AM

I think you need to stop wasting your time praying to the god that turned his back on you and get a job to support your family

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:01:27 AM

I think you need to stop wasting your time praying to the god that turned his back on you and get a job to support your family

Hear to that.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:05:08 AM

If you are not a troll vlad, we seriously need to call CPS and get those kids to safety.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:07:26 AM

Vlad2Vlad - for what it's worth I think a lot of people have similar issues. Heck I can't remember a birthday for the life of me "unless" I create an algorithm to remember it. My brain just doesn't tick that way. On the other hand, I can see, rather sense patterns others do not. I'm able to predict actions before they occur, overall makes me quite effective in my job as an architect. My take, don't worry about your weaknesses - concentrate on your strengths and make them better. This is who you are and what makes you smart.

Btw, Nugget coin was somewhat novel so good try. At least you tried to create something new.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:10:45 AM

If you are not a troll vlad, we seriously need to call CPS and get those kids to safety.

Unfortunately at least the kids & wife part seems true. And BTW, Vlad, its very easy to find your youtube channel where you have tons of videos with your kids, wife, etc., you might be overexposing you a bit here (don't underestimate internet trolling).

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:11:30 AM

Bitcoin or altcoins might be a fixation of yours lately, but you really need to spend some more time figuring out how they actually work and why they work before you attempt to go any further with them. From your past posts, it's very clear all you can see them as is a tool you can dump money into without thinking and get more money out.

People who capitalize on new markets are often the ones who understand it before the masses. You are the opposite. You haven't reached understanding yet, and you've seen that the market has already been well capitalized on, so you're trying to get a cut after the fact.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:47:14 AM

Unfortunately at least the kids & wife part seems true. And BTW, Vlad, its very easy to find your youtube channel where you have tons of videos with your kids, wife, etc., you might be overexposing you a bit here (don't underestimate internet trolling).

I have to find this. I'm really curious to know what a real nut job looks like

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:12:55 AM

Hahahahahahhahahaaaa.

Man, in some way those responses actually hurts bit, but most of all manz, that's gotta be the funnies poll I've ever read.

Can you imagine a poll like that about a famous person with similar issues on the front page of yahoo?  Like Glen Beck or Larry King?  That would take giant nuts since they're so famous and have so much to lose.  I'd vote a guy like that for president.

Cause honesty is sure hard to find these days, even if it is from half a retard.   Maybe that 10th shot would have fixed me.   Nah, who am I kidding. 

Oh yeah, another honest story, I once went shopping in my white boxer briefs (those tight nut hugging kind and used tiny hand basket not a huge cart which i could have hiden behind) one summer at around 12 noon, wearing just a pair or slippers and a super small and short white wife beater. So my junk was out there no way to hide it and I could hardly hold back from laughing not knowing if I'd get arrested or not.  I have a double turrets gene (inactive) so I would have used that as an excuse if the pigs showed up.

I had a group of people following me laughing throughout the whole store probably thinking I was on candid camera.  Little did they know I was just half retarded.   I fully expected to get arrested but the even the lady cashier was just smiling.  That was the only point where i felt embarrassed cause she was young and like 2 feet away and i had no way to hide my junk. 

See, people react in ways you'd never expect and investing in crypto-coins is no different.  You gotta take the risk and don't worry what people will say or do, so if you have a great idea just lull the trigger, just do it, it won't be worst than shopping for groceries in your man panties.  Lol

And that's the moral of the sorry.  I'm taking a 2 day vacation guys.  I'm really worn out.  If the coin doesn't die by them I'll do what I can to make it work right.  I may be ale to sell this truck cause my wife thinks I'm wasting time and money but she doesn't see what's coming and now big it really is.

Good luck and God bless everyone, even gotspots.  Ha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:18:23 AM

I have to find this. I'm really curious to know what a real nut job looks like

Like I've said.  Full transparency.  My life is in God's hands and I've for Lot's of guns. Lol, hey, you've got to do your part.

My youtube Chanel is paulrvlad

Don't miss the r in the middle.  I'm ,padded to the teeth with guns.  I get expedited thinking someone will come over uninvited one night .

My Facebook is:  maximillian Wilhelm -  2 LL's in Maximillian.  It should be a European page since that's where I live sometimes. That's all me.

Show me a dev this open, honest or stupid.

Sorry, they don't exist.

Ok, I'm going on my 2 day vacation, I'm worn out by gotspots.  You bastard.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:22:16 AM

Bitcoin or altcoins might be a fixation of yours lately, but you really need to spend some more time figuring out how they actually work and why they work before you attempt to go any further with them. From your past posts, it's very clear all you can see them as is a tool you can dump money into without thinking and get more money out.

People who capitalize on new markets are often the ones who understand it before the masses. You are the opposite. You haven't reached understanding yet, and you've seen that the market has already been well capitalized on, so you're trying to get a cut after the fact.

My plans for alt coins are up to 3 years?  You think my plan is to dump money and wait?

It's all I phases and I do Have a full business plan, problem is hose one requires a real coin Mae by a real programmer and I can seem to get that done.

Ok, I'm done for the next 2 days.  Later c

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 02:29:57 AM

For those who haven't been following it here's one of the original threads that spawned this. Worth a read, maybe.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.0

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:06:57 AM

Ahahhahahaaa.

Check my youtube Chanel.  Your kids should be lucky to live in a 4,000 square foot house in a top notch neighborhod, private schools, wearing nothing but polo and $200 suits for church.  You'd kids can't afford what mine get while I'm unemployed bro.

And on top or that I'm home all day with them  doing stuff all day with them and my wife is an at home mom.

Let me guess your kids are being raised by retarded daycare and you're worried by my kids.  You should worry about who's molesting your kids when you're not around c

When I was just 14, I made up my mind my kids would never be in day care. So they have the best I can afford and the best of all they have both parents at home with them 24/7.  You can only dream to give your kids the live i work hard to give mine you jealous prick.

Check out my youtube channel and my Facebook are those unhappy kids?  What a braided liberal retard.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:08:12 AM

You seem like the kind of person that gets really obsessed over something and doesn't stop until its over. You have a family and kids. Man up don't sell your vehicles to pay for bit coins dude. I'm also a father and I know you won't take the advice of a stranger on the internet so I won't even bother saying what I want to say but really...you missed the boat here. Take care of your family first. You don't sell a truck to go to the casino. Think of cryptos like a game at the casino. You only spend money you can afford to lose. Seriously. Take care of your fucking family first. Its a shame we have to tell you that

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:25:48 AM

For those who haven't been following it here's one of the original threads that spawned this. Worth a read, maybe.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.0

Spawned?

Peopl were making me out to be a scammer.  I wanted people to see who I am and how my whole life God has helped beat the odds (i should have died many times over) and I didn't even go into the stories how the communists kidnapped my dad and my mom and my dad and kidnapped our whole family in broad daylight and beat us at just 8 and. 9 year olds straight knocking us out.

I wanted to show people that all this talk about why don't you quit your coin will never make it all I wanted people to get a glimpse of what my life was like since birth and that I never give up.

I've been through so much that failure means nothing, giving up is failure cause som of you acted like I was stupid or didn't understand or else why wouldn't I just quit and I wanted people to see just a glimpse of who I a, and why I can't quit so I will never quit cause of all that I've been through since birth.

Now maybe some or you get it and those of you that just keep mocking well, you're the kind that never get it and you're the least of my worries cause guys like the always self implode.

I don't want pity - that part was a joke - I think my life and the suffering was amazing cause it make me feel invincible.  Noting scares me.  I put my youtube Chanel with my kids up cause I'm not scared.  Between God and my many guns I'm ready for any evil coming my way.

So enjoy the story cause its all true and its unique and everyone can learn something from it.

I'm gonna close it down in a few hours Cause the coin thread is what counts cause that's what I want to get back on track.

I wanted to show what no other dev shows, who I am.  They want your trust they want your money and to mine their crapCoin but they hide, they don't trust you.

Well, I'm trusting all of you with my family.  That's the difference between me and the rest if the devs c. I can't program but I know what it takes to make any business successful - I Gregory, trust and people who care about you and you for them.

I'm gonna take 2 days off cause I'm stressed and when I get back if a nuggets is still alive and anybody wants to work with me I'm all ears but I will never trust somebody blindly like I did r3.  People will have to do some thing the way I have to prove ,half and take some risk so you can see who I really am, you will all have to do something.  I'm not asking for your number, just something honest about yourself.  No more scammers on my team.

Good luck and I hope you all get something from this story cause my life is littered with these stories and they all made me so much stronger so don't feel sorry for me, I was only scared for my dad. I used to hide and cry at night Cause I new many men they killed and tortured like him and I knew he would never give up and I cried all the time knowing they would kill him.

They starved us to near death just to get to stop reading our bibles. My mom got to 80 pounds my dad was 120 pounds and I was 75 pounds at 16 years old.  I'll post some pictures if you guys want.  Actually there's some on my Facebook but I don't think these were the near death pictures even though they look close to it.

So laugh if you want - that's what great about America, I'm not offended.  It's the same rights that let's,e read my bible albeit not very often, ahahh, the good life makes you weak and indifferent.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: