Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When I was born at 6 months old doctors in Eastern Bloc said if I would survive I would be retarded. But instead I became a straight A student with no studying, but there are many things a 3 year old is seriously smarter and better than me at -  So what %  (Voting closed: July 24, 2013, 12:18:39 AM)
Make no mistake, you're a full-on retard. - 0 (0%)
You're definitely odd so maybe half savant and half idiot - 0 (0%)
There's no class for what you are but it's definitely really really bad for your gene pool. - 0 (0%)
Oh no, you bred?  Poor poor kids, do they walk upright? - 0 (0%)
No bro, you're pretty normal, just a bit different, if you were rich you'd be eccentric not an idiot. - 0 (0%)
After 30 years I'm still trying to master the moonwalk. - 0 (0%)
And by popular demand:  YOU'RE the biggest troll that ever trolled Bitcointalk.org! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vlad2Vlad Idiot or Savant %  (Read 4763 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 05:34:42 PM

You are losing your funny touch, Vlad. You'll get plenty of ignores if you continue on that path.

I'm not trying to be funny, man.

My dad and mom almost died. We were persecuted to near death and I have to hear a maggot like this guy calling me a liar and to hear him say communism wasn't that bad?

There are hundreds of factual books written on the torture and hell and death people suffered at the hand of the Eastern Bloc communists.  This guy is an uneducated illiterate peasant.

And man, I don't care about ignores, what's right is right.  And it's not right for this piece of shit to minimize the early torturous deaths of millions of innocent people cause of communism.  My parents were lucky - most didn't get out, most died in death camps.  

Read the book written by Wumbrand:  "Tortured for Christ" and you will not believe the torture they would do to men who became Christians or anyone who as much as spoke against the dictator.  It's a fact that Romania and Russia were the most brutal and hardcore communists countries to live in during those decades.  

Like pulling your teeth out with a crowbar to make you curse God and as you're cursing God they would cut your throat so your final words were cursing your God.  They did that thinking you'd end up in hell.  Or they'd literally put you in a tiny wooden box and nail you shut in there for days at a time to let you sulk in your own shit and urine.   Or, after years of incarceration, they'd take your pants off, bring in a stripper to do a show for you and put a spinning fan with sharp knife blades in front of your penis - if you got it up you got your dick chopped off.  

It's like some asshole saying Alcatraz wasn't that bad, only these death camps were 1,000 times worse and their victims weren't criminals but innocent people.  What an idiot.  What communists did to innocent humans was unimaginable - it makes "the hole" in US prisons look like band-camp.

And I'm supposed to just shut up while this piece of vile shit just spews lies cause he's an ignorant peasant whose parents were commie informants?  

Hell no!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 05:41:50 PM

now i`m talking to all the other people except vlad2vlad. romanians can move to germany and work and live their life. nobody arrests romanians on sight in italy. i have friends and relatives in italy and germany and they are doing great. but have no worries for my friend because we, all of the romanians, will forgive our friend and if he will ever find the strenght to say that he is proud to be a romanian then we will support cause i scream out loud that i`m proud that i`m romanian and i lived what i lived. I`m sorry for my english but as i was saying i`m not a native speaker. thank you all for your attention and please click unwatch at the bottom of the page and live your lives normally. thank you Smiley

You're an outright liar.  There are Romanians who have managed to find work in Germany, but as a general rule, you as a filthy Romanian peasant will not be allowed to enter Germany even though Romania is a EU member.  This is a fact.  Germany will not let your sorry Romanian ass into their country.

And in Italy, I have a Romanian cousin who married an Italian man (and i have a few other cousins working there who all say the same thing) and they visited us in America and she's ashamed and hides the fact she's Romanian.  She told me with her own mouth that she can't turn the TV on in Italy without seeing another Romanian in the news raping, killing or stealing something.  

And it's a fact that if you go to France or any other European country and they find out you're Romanian that they'll totally shit on you.  

The way you're portraying romanians in Europe is a total lie.  You can't be this stupid to not have any idea what's really going on.  Wait, you're the guy who said communism wasn't that bad in the Eastern Bloc.

Nevermind, you are that stupid.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 05:54:30 PM

now i`m talking to all the other people except vlad2vlad. romanians can move to germany and work and live their life. nobody arrests romanians on sight in italy. i have friends and relatives in italy and germany and they are doing great. but have no worries for my friend because we, all of the romanians, will forgive our friend and if he will ever find the strenght to say that he is proud to be a romanian then we will support cause i scream out loud that i`m proud that i`m romanian and i lived what i lived. I`m sorry for my english but as i was saying i`m not a native speaker. thank you all for your attention and please click unwatch at the bottom of the page and live your lives normally. thank you Smiley

Don't worry pliznau. We all know Vlad is just a poor guy with delusions of grandeur. Nobody in here bought his story about the commie doctors making strange experiments with him.

Plus, all his furious ramblings about 50€ blowjobs, child molesters etc. just confirm that he is really disturbed and obsessed with both homosexuality and child rapes. Not looking good.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:04:29 PM

You're an outright liar.  There are Romanians who have managed to find work in Germany, but as a general rule, you as a filthy Romanian peasant will not be allowed to enter Germany even though Romania is a EU member.  This is a fact.  Germany will not let your sorry Romanian ass into their country.

And in Italy, I have a Romanian cousin who married an Italian man (and i have a few other cousins working there who all say the same thing) and they visited us in America and she's ashamed and hides the fact she's Romanian.  She told me with her own mouth that she can't turn the TV on in Italy without seeing another Romanian in the news raping, killing or stealing something.  

And it's a fact that if you go to France or any other European country and they find out you're Romanian that they'll totally shit on you.  

The way you're portraying romanians in Europe is a total lie.  You can't be this stupid to not have any idea what's really going on.  Wait, you're the guy who said communism wasn't that bad in the Eastern Bloc.

I'm European, Vlad, and you are delirious. In Italy there is indeed a media-fueled situation with gypsies coming from the balkans and especially Romania, which as all gypsies are a culture by itself, not linked at all with the non-gypsies living in their country of origin (Romania, Spain, Hungary or whatever).

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 06:07:13 PM

I'm European, Vlad, and you are delirious. In Italy there is indeed a media-fueled situation with gypsies coming from the balkans and especially Romania, which as all gypsies are a culture by itself, not linked at all with the non-gypsies living in their country of origin (Romania, Spain, Hungary or whatever).

Dude, at first it was gypsies from Romania but right now it's all Romanians.  Why would all my relatives over there say the same thing?  Why would all the Romanians I talk to when I visit say the same thing?  Most Romanian men have been to Italy and so far every single one has had the same exact story. 

I'm gonna go with the hard facts here. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 06:09:23 PM

Don't worry pliznau. We all know Vlad is just a poor guy with delusions of grandeur. Nobody in here bought his story about the commie doctors making strange experiments with him.

Plus, all his furious ramblings about 50€ blowjobs, child molesters etc. just confirm that he is really disturbed and obsessed with both homosexuality and child rapes. Not looking good.

You think I'm lying about the 10 injection deal?  Lol.

Look at my pic (in my man-panties) on FB, you can still see a golf ball sized indentation in my right upper thigh from the scar tissue.

Dude, point to one lie I have told since I've been here.  Not one.  The fact you think I'm lying tells a lot about yourself.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 06:13:24 PM

And talk to any Romanian who's been to Italy about rhe 50 euro gay sex offers in the gay parks and 100% of them will know exactly what you're talking about and I have personally met 3 supposedly straight Romanian men who took the offer, "cause, dude, I was sleeping in the bushes for weeks and needed food and a shower so badly."

If 3 straight men admitted this shit to me and one I didn't even know that means it happens a lot.  And not one has ever said, "what, gay parks?  50 euros?  No man, I've never heard of that."

Not one.  I've talked to over 100 guys over the last 5 years and they all knew about this shit.  If you live in Europe and you don't know about it then maybe it's cause you don't frequent gay parks but a lot of these Romanians sleep outside in these parks, so maybe that's why it's so prevelant.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 06:38:11 PM

Here you go.  Upper right thigh, look at the Cyst ball about the size of a golf ball.  It's scar tissue, it feels hard like a rock, which I got from all the injections.

Call me a liar again, and I'll show you my ass.  That's not an invite.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 06:41:41 PM

And here's my homeboys from Romania (all these guys have worked in Italy, not stolen, but worked), I partied with last Christmas.  Romanians do know how to party, I'll give them that.  I had a blast!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 06:45:42 PM

Here's my parents when they had just 4 kids (we're 6 total).

They were "fat" looking here compared to the way they looked after the commies oppressed them.  My mom here was about 115 pounds so imagine her at 80 pounds.

I'm the 3rd one from left to right - the second smallest.  My dad enjoyed putting us from oldest to youngest in all our pics. Lol.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:51:09 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 07:04:24 PM by Rampion

And talk to any Romanian who's been to Italy about rhe 50 euro gay sex offers in the gay parks and 100% of them will know exactly what you're talking about and I have personally met 3 supposedly straight Romanian men who took the offer, "cause, dude, I was sleeping in the bushes for weeks and needed food and a shower so badly."

If 3 straight men admitted this shit to me and one I didn't even know that means it happens a lot.  And not one has ever said, "what, gay parks?  50 euros?  No man, I've never heard of that."

Not one.  I've talked to over 100 guys over the last 5 years and they all knew about this shit.  If you live in Europe and you don't know about it then maybe it's cause you don't frequent gay parks but a lot of these Romanians sleep outside in these parks, so maybe that's why it's so prevelant.

Yep, both in Italy and Spain there are a lot of young men from the East (especially Romania) offering blowjobs for 50€ or less - not only in "gay parks", but also in the main squares of the big cities, where gay men look for "rent boys". These "services" always existed, and depending of the context and economic situation, the nationalities of the "rent boys" performing the services has been changing through the last decades. Nowadays and after the fall of the communism, most of prostitution (male and female) in Europe is performed by Eastern Europe people. Local prostitutes almost disappeared in the last decade in Germany, Italy, Spain... Now you have Russian, Bulgarian, Romanian, etc. all over the place, competing only with South American people.

On a side note: it looks like the fall of communism was not so good for many Romanians, right? As you say some of them are now forced to sleep in bushes and give blowjobs. So, what's the reason in your opinion? Maybe is there a genetic disorder in Romanians that make them filthier? Or maybe is just that communism spoiled their soul, and now they do not want to work, they just want to steal and give blowjobs?

In my book there is no black or white, only a million shades of gray - you hate communism, but 99% of Russian citizens lived much better during communism than during the pre-communist era with the Zar - and this is a hard cold fact. With the Zars Russia was a peasant, medieval country, and with communism it became a world power. So, while I perfectly know the situation in Romania was (both before and after) quite different, you need to understand that there might be a person like pliznau who says he lived better in communism than before or after - and he is not necessarily a "tovarasul" securist.

Sorry Vlad, but you just speak about how intelligent you are, but yet you do not seem to understand the basic of cryptos, you do not read anything, you do not learn anything, you just ramble like an enlightened religious, unbalanced fanatic with delusions of grandeur. Think about it - that's why people found you amusing, its only the "im so glad im not as fucked up as that guy" effect.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 06:56:55 PM

Here's a pic of my parents just 2 years later.  This is when the commies started taking our jobs and food away.  You can already see a change in my dad's and mom's faces.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:01:41 PM

Here you go.  Upper right thigh, look at the Cyst ball about the size of a golf ball.  It's scar tissue, it feels hard like a rock, which I got from all the injections.

Call me a liar again, and I'll show you my ass.  That's not an invite.  Lol

Man, that "cyst ball" looks just like a scar from a type of smallpox vaccine which was widely applied in some countries some years ago. As a traveler passionate in history I've met plenty of people (especially in their late 30's and older) with those scars and they are just that - smallpox vaccine scars.

I don't know if you outright lie, but you definitely exaggerate a lot, and you certainly mix facts with delusions... Come on, you violently accused pliznau of giving BJ's for 50€ just because *some* people of your country is forced to do that when they find themselves homeless abroad... How sick is that, Vlad?

BTW, does your scar looks similar to this?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 07:06:03 PM

I never pretended to know about alt coins - I said from the beginning I knew nothing, I was an economist and that I'd hire someone to help me code and I did just that.  I was 100% forthcoming from the get-go when I could have easily lied and pretended to know shit I didn't.  I don't see why I have to go get a degree in cryptography or programming to launch a coin.

No, everybody was worse during communism.  Those who were lazy and were happy with the bare minimum are worst off now but only cause they compare their standard of living with those who work hard and take risk.

The lazy bums and informants miss the old days cause they got free shit for just telling on their neighbor. There were millions of informants, while now their just have Facebook. So no, 99% are better off - way better off.  You had to be rich to own a car back then while now they all have one.

It was a fantasy and illegal to buy your own condo while now most have one and it's paid off.

It was a fantasy and a crime to own a business like a restaurant while now many have their own businesses.  

It's an outright lie to say anyone had it better during the most oppressive years in European History of the last 500 years.

And no, it's not genetic.  Some Romanians don't want to work for €8 per hour.  They'd rather steal.  And some have no moral standards so they don't care if they suck dick for €50.  

Many choose to be patient and wait for a job and many choose to work hard and make a living.  At the same time plenty choose the easy way which in the end actually ends up being the hard way.  So just like all races, just like some black people here choose to shoot each other for turf or for a pair of Jordans, some Romanians choose to do stupid shit and to take it up the ass instead of getting a job.  

It really is that simple.   The truth often is.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:12:13 PM

OK Vlad, whatever. Just try to grab and read an history book, you may stop speaking clichés.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 07:12:28 PM

I DON'T have a scar on my leg.  Do you not know what a Cyst scar tissue is?  There is zero damage on my skin, my skin is perfect.  The dark spot in the pic looks dark cause there's a large dimple from the scar tissue underneath. The scar tissue is under the skin, in the muscle and it happens all time from too many injections.  Especially when you give these injections to a tiny malnourished kid.

The pic you put up is damage on the surface of the skin and it looks like a disease of some sort and not something caused by too many injections.

And please, first you say I'm lying now you're saying I exaggerate a lot.  Please show me where I'm exaggerating.

Oh, I can't draw a conclusion based on my experience and the fact I know these peasant bush dwellers better than you?

If you're French and you talk about French men do you really think I'm gonna contradict you when you obviously have all the experience and I have none?

You're the one exaggerating then - when you think you know my race better than me.  I visit Romania all the time and I keep in contact with friends and relatives all the time.  

I know what's going on and this plizneanu idiot is a complete liar.  And that is a fact.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 07:14:30 PM

OK Vlad, whatever. Just try to grab and read an history book, you may stop speaking clichés.

Lol.  Ok, I'm gonna replace my real life experience with some history book written by some other dude with a personal agenda.  Don't tell me you actually believe everything you were taught in school.  Like Christopher Columbus was the first to America?  Lol, that kind of history?  

I think I just found the problem to your lack of knowledge and understanding.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:21:18 PM

I DON'T have a scar on my leg.  Do you not know what a Cyst scar tissue is?  There is zero damage on my skin, my skin is perfect.  The scar tissue in under the skin, in the muscle and it happens all time from too many injections.  Especially when you give these injections to a tiny malnourished kid.

And please, first you say I'm lying now you're saying I exaggerate a lot.  Please how me where I'm exaggerating.

Oh, I can't draw a conclusion based on my experience and the fact I know these peasant bush dwellers better than you?

If you're French and you talk about French men do you really think I'm gonna contradict you when you obviously have all the experience and I have none?

You're the one exaggerating then - when you think you know my race better than me.  I visit Romania all the time and I keep on contact with friends and relatives all the time.  

I know what's going on and this plizneanu idiot is a complete liar.  And that is a fact.

Did you read what I wrote? I might not be Romanian, but do you think I do not know the East, and especially Romania, when I used the expression "tovarasul securist"? By the way, there is no point in discussing with you - we will have to agree to disagree, especially when you know so well "your race"... I for one have never found nothing that could lead me to think that moral or ethics are related to race.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 07:24:44 PM

I DON'T have a scar on my leg.  Do you not know what a Cyst scar tissue is?  There is zero damage on my skin, my skin is perfect.  The scar tissue in under the skin, in the muscle and it happens all time from too many injections.  Especially when you give these injections to a tiny malnourished kid.

And please, first you say I'm lying now you're saying I exaggerate a lot.  Please how me where I'm exaggerating.

You're the one exaggerating then - when you think you know my race better than me.  I visit Romania all the time and I keep on contact with friends and relatives all the time.  

Did you read what I wrote? I might not be Romanian, but do you think I do not know the East, and especially Romania, when I used the expression "tovarasul securist"? By the way, there is no point in discussing with you - we will have to agree to disagree, especially when you know so well "your race"... I for one have never found nothing that could lead me to think that moral or ethics are related to race.

Morals and ethics are a choice regardless of what race you are.  We all have free will.  And all the guys I met who sucked dick for €50 were sexually perverted and morally corrupt so don't think they did it cause they were about to starve to death.  That's another bullshit excuse.

Tovarasul Securist means nothing when one has google.  Cause otherwise you're telling me you're romanian and I don't buy that cause you know too little about Romanians although you did know most gypsies come from Romania but many Europeans now know that.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:28:09 PM

Oh my god this is so entertaining, this is only getting better!
Thanks Vlad!

Please tell us again your adventure when you went to the North Pole

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: