Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 1679 times)
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:35:52 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
If I were you, I will buy bitsend right now because the price is really under value right now. I'm really sure the price will increase next 2-3days or next week and set sell bitsend at 0.00010000 or more per bitsend. Wait 1-2 weeks and enjoy your profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:15:17 PM

Just buy bitcoin and hold it long term because it will surge through the years.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:45:49 PM

Ethere. Buy Ethereum and hold it will boom few weeks from now. You wont regret it in the future.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:44:25 PM

I think you shouldn't invest based on someone else suggestions. It is better you need to study the market and start investing.

If you don't have any idea then it is always good to start with Bitcoins. But don't buy all at once instead buy in small amounts and wait for some time see whether prices can correct.

Apart from Bitcoins other coins to consider is ETH, ETC, LTC, IOTA, WAVES and NEO. Check these coins ANN threads and decide whether you want to invest or not.
This, if you do not have the knowledge to invest yourself then it is better to not do it, I always find these kind of questions surprising if you were buying a car or a house you will not ask random people in the street what they thought about it you will perform the research yourself and the same rule needs to be followed when it comes to investments on crypto.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:45 PM

Ethere. Buy Ethereum and hold it will boom few weeks from now. You wont regret it in the future.
I am also for Etherum. It is time to buy it while the price is not too high. Next year Etherum is promising to rise two three times and it is going to be the real break for this currency.
But if you are impatient and want to have something sure pick up Bitcoin. It is expansive, but the most profitable indeed Wink
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:28:24 PM

what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
You can ask for others suggestion on what coin to buy but still you are the one to that needs to be responsible on what will you do with it. Majority of the coins are healthy now, I would suggest that you have to wait a little bit longer and wait for some dip to those coins. And while you're waiting this is the right time for you to make your own research about those coins that you can see there that has volumes of trade or just caught your attention.

You will know the coin list and which is best. So you will need that information you will check the market places. It will give the list of coin. So check it then you will know the coin information and you will easy to choose. Then you will know where to invest it. You will learn the all coin information. Then you will improve your knowledge and plan to work.

That's right we really need to be resourceful before engaging in a specific coin and plan to hold it for the future investments. The most important thing to do is it has a good platform and it may take lots of time to gain its demand, because that's an assurance that its price value will pump very fast. Knowing the information can be so difficult because there were plenty of speculations to come, and I can suggest that you should check at the trading site and have an analysis on the graph trend statistics and it will clearly visualize what will happen if you have long term goals on your investments.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
You can ask for others suggestion on what coin to buy but still you are the one to that needs to be responsible on what will you do with it. Majority of the coins are healthy now, I would suggest that you have to wait a little bit longer and wait for some dip to those coins. And while you're waiting this is the right time for you to make your own research about those coins that you can see there that has volumes of trade or just caught your attention.

You will know the coin list and which is best. So you will need that information you will check the market places. It will give the list of coin. So check it then you will know the coin information and you will easy to choose. Then you will know where to invest it. You will learn the all coin information. Then you will improve your knowledge and plan to work.

You can just get many reviews from different coins but you can't gather all coins information but if you are spending most of your time studying those coins even those useless ones, it's up to you. Making your own research to specific coins is better, I don't spend time to those coins that are totally crap in my opinion and sticking only to those reliable ones. And after your research and your done with your analysis that will gain you confidence on what coins to buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:44:39 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 09:18:47 PM by dogandogru

Buy Ethereum now...Or if you can take more risk go for NEO, NEM, and IOTA. Market is pumping right now....so you can have good profits but try to exit safely from alt-coins after booking good amt of profit.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:22:14 AM

Buy Ethereum now...Or if you can take more risk go for NEO, NEM, and IOTA
Well i agree with you, buying ethereum is one of the best thing to do to have or make a big profit in the future, because we all know that ethereum is the best altcoins and among the rest of altcoins ethereum has big chance to hit even a $5000 in 2018, so my advice is start buying eth now.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:58:51 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 01:13:31 PM by Ararbermas

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
i think you should buy eth or bitcoin and hold for a long term to multiply your money instead Of nothing happens. Or i suggest do both cause as i noticed both coin is good to hold now adays, dont miss the opportunity mate.  Best regards
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

Hi, guys!
Already a lot of coins have been pounded on bitfinex. Have remained intact qash and ETP. Interesting coins Data. I'm waiting for peaks in the BTG, BCH. By BTG I'm waiting for 450 dollars, for the BCH I'm waiting 2400 $ and above. For qash wait for 1.2 dollars and above.

Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:26:17 PM

Buy Ethereum now...Or if you can take more risk go for NEO, NEM, and IOTA
Well i agree with you, buying ethereum is one of the best thing to do to have or make a big profit in the future, because we all know that ethereum is the best altcoins and among the rest of altcoins ethereum has big chance to hit even a $5000 in 2018, so my advice is start buying eth now.
Exactly. But you should've bought it when it's still at $450. I regret not buying when it was falling so hard. That was the time when bitcoin first reach it's ATH at $18,000. Almost all of the altcoins are bleeding. That was the best time to start buying altcoins. And I missed that chance. Now, ETH's price is at $700. I could've easily earned almost $300 worth of profit.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

i think u should decide urself by improving ur information in cryptos , learning technical analytics , there are a lot of coins in the market and no one knows the future , but if u try urself at least u will learn something

Yep, nobody knows what will happen in the future. If you want to buy, maybe foremost you have to list some coin for example : Ltc,Etc Eth ,Alt or Btc… Then spending your times taking  some researches, and especially if you have friends who used to invest or know about btc, you can gain some experiences and advices. You need analyze how the market fluctuate , and make an accurate  decision is important key .For me, investing btc  now is much safer than others, but you should choose the right time to invest suitablely

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:56:45 PM

Hi, guys!

Most people will say buy bitcoin, eth, ltc and xmr, but I believe this the right moment to stay in cash. Price, volume and news has direction, too much speculation on the real market this time. Stay in cash is for your safety, wait until end of the year and you can buy any coin you like. I suggest buy bitcoin and eth, anothers just leave it. Have a nice day.

I suggest that you still stick to Bitcoin as mother of all cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin has the highest volume and in demand around the world. As you can see the graph, the price is stable currently and looks like this will never go down until the year ends. As I have read the news about Bitcoin, this will continue to increase until the year ends and I hope it will never change. Bitcoin is too big to fail so better to invest now. Read news everyday so that you can make plans on when to buy or sell.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:03:04 PM

Hi, guys!
i think you should buy eth or bitcoin and hold for a long term to multiply your money instead Of nothing happens. Or i suggest do both cause as i noticed both coin is good to hold now adays, dont miss the opportunity mate.  Best regards
The current pumped should also be consider, maybe wait for some correction before buying anything as the value will fall when corrections happens
i would suggest to buy only if you already understand and you are willing to hold for long term investment.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

Don't buy any coin which someone will suggest you, you should look at its chart first and only buy it if it is trading at some constant level for really long time and have its ATH (all time high) price at very high point.

Most of the alts are returning back to their bitcoin ATH so buying coins with top volume with bitcoin can be profitable right now.
Laurenstalk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:12:53 PM

After recent drop of electroneum ETN i think this is really interesting. Great project behind it.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:04:15 PM

I think NEO can do New Year surprise. ETC also waiting for a good chance to show off himself. I think this 2 can be good HODL. But of course DYOR. It's the best way to not blame others and yourself too

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:20:11 PM

Hi, guys!

There is Aventus in Bitfinex which I also trade and buy. They made a great ico and their development speed is very promising. You can buy or trade AVT/BTC or AVT/ETH, I can suggest.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:17:14 AM

In my opinion DATA is good chooise and this coin listed in Bitfinex, this coin has good fundamental because this proejct want to development internet of thing in to blockchain. Something similar like IOTA but I think DATA better, so the price of this coin in my opinion can be increasing later and there is even a possibility of 10x.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: