Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 1680 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:34:47 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!

I suggest you to buy eth and leave other coin. Eth today's have low price and volume ( my opinion ) so this is the right time to buy it. I don't see any option to buy besides eth, even btc it self, because for btc is too high and that become bad option to buy ( too risky ). Maybe you don't like my opinion because ignore btc and other coin but I believe that's the right step for us. Thank you and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:45:23 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
Buy all the top 5 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap like BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP and LTC. If you bought that all, in the future you will double your capital. There reason why I say that, it is because those currency listed above are so legit coin so that we can assure less risky.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:17:03 PM

I recently bought some top cryptos and am not that happy because the total profit I made from all those is less than what I would have got if it was in BTC or ETH.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:21:24 PM

Probably it would be better if you research for yourself about some coins. It would be pretty risky to invest in the coins that are mentioned in this post if you haven´t information.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

Hi, guys!

I suggest you to buy eth and leave other coin. Eth today's have low price and volume ( my opinion ) so this is the right time to buy it. I don't see any option to buy besides eth, even btc it self, because for btc is too high and that become bad option to buy ( too risky ). Maybe you don't like my opinion because ignore btc and other coin but I believe that's the right step for us. Thank you and good luck.

Ethreum is indeed following the footstep of bitcoin in terms of the way it's value surge along with some new features but let's now forget the Litecoin as well as ripple as they have shown so much of improvement in their values and there are many other ICO who got great concept so I would suggest not to limit your investment only to ethreum instead incest in some new coins as well by doing a proper investigation

Am I spamming? Report me!
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:54:00 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 04:41:26 AM by bitcad4u

Hi, guys!

Ethreum is indeed following the footstep of bitcoin in terms of the way it's value surge along with some new features but let's now forget the Litecoin as well as ripple as they have shown so much of improvement in their values and there are many other ICO who got great concept so I would suggest not to limit your investment only to ethreum instead incest in some new coins as well by doing a proper investigation

Ya we need to buy all the currency like BTC,ETH,BCH,XRP and LTC all are crypto currency and it can be buy in coinmarketcap if we bought that all in future you will double your capital there is to I say this are it is those currency listed all are lite coin so that we can get low risky only and if you aim for long term goal you can buy altcoins .
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:41:05 PM

Hi, guys!
I guess it is ethereum because it is really in rise right now, everyone believes that it might reach $1000 before the year ends 30% profit is serious and a huge amount of return of investment

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:17:18 PM

Because of bitcoins sudden price rise i would not suggest that you buy bitcoin. It is just matter of time before its price goes down. What I would suggest for you to buy is Ethereum. It is strong and widely used crypto, with nice rise in price because of all the things going on lately. One more reason to buy it is, when price of bitcoin start to goes down, people will swap to other crypto... and ETH will probably be first choice.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:39:50 PM

Because of bitcoins sudden price rise i would not suggest that you buy bitcoin. It is just matter of time before its price goes down. What I would suggest for you to buy is Ethereum. It is strong and widely used crypto, with nice rise in price because of all the things going on lately. One more reason to buy it is, when price of bitcoin start to goes down, people will swap to other crypto... and ETH will probably be first choice.

If want to buy. You will learn the coin process and prices information. You will check the market places then you will know the process. Information. It is good to choose the coin then you will buy it. Bitcoin is future growth so you will check and buy the coin. You will leaen the peocess information. Then you will get some ideas to invest the coin.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:42:38 PM

Try XVG Verge. It gains 200% in the last two days. Also John Mcafee postet avout Verge on his Official Twitter account. Hes also a XVG holder.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:13:15 PM

I understood here i thing: never listen to nobody if it touches coins to buy. You can get some news and info, but buy only if you confident in this coin you want to inves. Good luck in this deal

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:11:31 AM

Hi, guys!
Look for ICO's or google it. Might be better if you have a person or a friend that is good trading or friends on facebook or even search for parties and manipulations about some altcoins well there are many groups on facebook on the some rising coins. But would recommend investing on ICO'S
Going against some people in the forum, do not look for icos at the moment. Ifse time something interesting to do would be to buy Eth or Btc, and as you are in Bitfinex another interesting currency to buy would be Iota, since it has had a very big drop in the last days but now it is already returning to high prices and today they announced who are in tests of a new portfolio, then it is likely that the price of it will increase a lot in the next few days.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:45:31 AM

Hi, guys!

This can be somewhat good opinion but still not the best one, because if you have to go after the crypto currencies which are low in price, and volume gets the priority while investing than there are many other crypto currencies which are very much lower than Etc.

Why not to invest in those?? My opinion is to go for the strengthened one and in the market the only crypto currency which is the strengthened one is bitcoin and none other.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:40:30 AM

Just buy bitcoin and hold it long term because it will surge through the years.
Bitcoin is really worth it to buy! Its value is increasing and getting higher. And I believe that the future of Bitcoin will never disappoint you; it is now built with strong foundation and surrounded by many people, so you buy it before its too late.
davidmike04

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:54:05 AM

I think you should buy Iota ( Internet of things ) i know you must have heard of it, of you havent please do some research on it, see how good it’s technology is, i believe this to be a long term investment coin.. just get some and hodl and you see how much the price will surge in a year
Krishan_94

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:05:16 AM

First of all , never be late to buy coins... But these days btc is in a downstream movement.. It will continue for few days.. I saw etherum is moving all the way up.. Its on its way to moon.. I think you better buy eth and hodl for about 3 months.. You would be able to get a massive profit through that.. Because eth was falling for last six months and now it broke its line of resistance and started moving up.. This is the best time to buy some eth and hold.. You would never regret for sure..An also keep your eye on bitcoin cash too.. Everybody says it would go further up.. one Eth costs 0.04705980 btc at this moment.. Get on the boat and enjoy the success.. :p
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:09:49 AM

I recently bought some top cryptos and am not that happy because the total profit I made from all those is less than what I would have got if it was in BTC or ETH.
Al crypto are not better for trading and investing. Some are there that can be profitable to you and they can make you earn some money. Like you have said, BTC and ETH and LTC these are some amazing coins which have much potential to yield such incredible profit ratios. While all other altcoins, they don’t have such good fame and popularity, neither have they had any good in profits.
Shaibana

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:55 AM

Bitcoincash. According to the price chart, it looks really potiental
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:11:07 PM

I think you shouldn't invest based on someone else suggestions. It is better you need to study the market and start investing.

If you don't have any idea then it is always good to start with Bitcoins. But don't buy all at once instead buy in small amounts and wait for some time see whether prices can correct.

Apart from Bitcoins other coins to consider is ETH, ETC, LTC, IOTA, WAVES and NEO. Check these coins ANN threads and decide whether you want to invest or not.
Yes and that would be a very wrong move which is why a lot of people not getting the essence of their investment while looking for shortcuts to it. For any investor, it is good to understand the essence why you are investing in such a coin and not just for profit alone.

There are so many coins out there and it takes some pretty good research to know what to hold and what not to and someone on this forum may just end up getting a lot of opinions and still not knowing which one to pick but these coins mentioned by Chris, are some good ones to hold for the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:34:47 PM

If you want to get a great income it's better then buy the ethereum, BCH and hold it I believe that it will be higher than the next year and will definitely give you a big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: