Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 1680 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:15:30 PM

Bitcoincash. According to the price chart, it looks really potiental

I don't think so, because my friend says that it was just a bubble, time will come that bitcoin cash's price will dump to a very low price. I suggest buying ETHEREUM instead, because I've heard a news that it will PUMP next year, and I'm hoping that it will go back to 0.1 bitcoin per ethereum next year so I'm holding my Ethereum.
0FEE

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:30:47 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!

I bought a lot of DATA

I think it will go to the moon as soon

Buy DATA on Bitfinex, looks good, price good too
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:12:26 PM

i think you can buy rdd now , cause rdd on the way, i think if you buy it now then you will success. also you can buy xrp just check this or you can see the last price of xrp
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:29:03 PM

Bitcoincash. According to the price chart, it looks really potiental

I don't think so, because my friend says that it was just a bubble, time will come that bitcoin cash's price will dump to a very low price. I suggest buying ETHEREUM instead, because I've heard a news that it will PUMP next year, and I'm hoping that it will go back to 0.1 bitcoin per ethereum next year so I'm holding my Ethereum.
If you are doing it at your own, then it’s okay but if you are doing it because of your friend, then make sure that he has as many stakes involved as yours because in this market, people always guess about the market and keep the best guess themselves and spread the rest to others in the market. So if you have your money involved in it, then do some work to know about dumps and pumps of the market and make the decisions accordingly.
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
I think with the great application of bitcoin (bitcoin is considered as digital gold) is being recognized by many countries and the law but accompany. You can live one day a day with bitcoin in the United States. So I think you should buy and store bitcoin now, the price of a bitcoin at the moment is $ 10,000.
Good luck
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

Hi, guys!
I think with the great application of bitcoin (bitcoin is considered as digital gold) is being recognized by many countries and the law but accompany. You can live one day a day with bitcoin in the United States. So I think you should buy and store bitcoin now, the price of a bitcoin at the moment is $ 10,000.
Good luck

If you had some amount to invest then make a research which is suitable for your situation if you don't have any idea then bitcoin is the right choice if you invest in some other crypto currencies there is no surety about that so bitcoin investment is the best idea to invest .
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

Hi, guys!

There is many promising coins and tokens in this exchanger and you can buy some ones if you re looking for trading or even holding in long term. Ethereum and Ripple nowadays are the most promising altcoins and their prices are predicted to rise highly in the nearest future. You can buy some amounts of them depending in your budget.
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

You can start investing and trading. The future can be very good buy and buy some coins. In my opinion, I'm telling you the name of all the coins, which can increase the price in the future,for example:Bch,Xrp,Ltc,Nem,Eos,Xrb,Iota,Qtum,Ppt etc.
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:33:58 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 07:51:16 PM by Nabobs Robi

If you want to invest more then you have to emphasize Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is the only currency to increase investment today. You can also try to buy more crypto such as ETH, ,LTC, IOTA, WAVES and NEO etc.You can understand yourself as much investment as possible.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

Hi, guys!

There is many promising coins and tokens in this exchanger and you can buy some ones if you re looking for trading or even holding in long term. Ethereum and Ripple nowadays are the most promising altcoins and their prices are predicted to rise highly in the nearest future. You can buy some amounts of them depending in your budget.
I would also advise you to pay more attention to the etherium. The fact is that if a trader wants to expand his portfolio, then let him pay his attention to the rating of the first 5 or 10 coins in the list. I think that this way you can make a choice.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

You can start investing and trading. The future can be very good buy and buy some coins. In my opinion, I'm telling you the name of all the coins, which can increase the price in the future,for example:Bch,Xrp,Ltc,Nem,Eos,Xrb,Iota,Qtum,Ppt etc.

Hey there are some other altcoins in my opinion which could be the gamechangers in the future like :
Stellar
Adacoin
Utrust
Siacoin
Tron

Am I spamming? Report me!
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

Hey there are some other altcoins in my opinion which could be the gamechangers in the future like :
Stellar
Adacoin
Utrust
Siacoin
Tron

What about Reddcoin which can be widely used to send and receive funds as it has eliminated the transaction charges and it's build with perfect GUI which will make it easy to use product and if everything which has mention in their website then sending or receiving funds will hardly taken a minute or less than that with reddcoin

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

Stellar
Adacoin
Utrust
Siacoin
Tron

What about Reddcoin which can be widely used to send and receive funds as it has eliminated the transaction charges and it's build with perfect GUI which will make it easy to use product and if everything which has mention in their website then sending or receiving funds will hardly taken a minute or less than that with reddcoin

I don't think reddcoin will survive for long time and instead of reddcoin we can work on siacoin and I am planning to start mining siacoin which will give a huge profit down the line in the future.

whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:05:09 AM

I recommend DeepOnion. It's a very promising coin and has a very active community (  https://deeponion.org/community/ ).  I believed the price will increase and sky rocket this 2018.

for more info about DeepOnion : https://deeponion.org

ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:10:43 AM

Hi, guys!
I think if you have cash then use it to buy Ethereum | ETH | Programmable contracts and money, the current price of an ethereum is $ 1,059.88 on https://coinmarketcap.com/ you can clearly see that. According to my analysis, the value of ETH is changing a lot if you trade well will earn a lot of profit.
good luck
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:35 AM

Hi, guys!

You can try to buy LTC, ETH and XMR, but I think this coins is for invest not trade. I suggest invest because is good for us, not making stress and also need little time to analyze. We can predict for long time period and hold it until the price comes up, it's look like lazy but this is profitable step. Your money your call, I only can say good luck to you.

brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

Hi, guys!

You can try to buy LTC, ETH and XMR, but I think this coins is for invest not trade. I suggest invest because is good for us, not making stress and also need little time to analyze. We can predict for long time period and hold it until the price comes up, it's look like lazy but this is profitable step. Your money your call, I only can say good luck to you.

Different altcoins are there which have good potential and can give you good profit, but I think that it is too much important that you must have good experience while selecting a good coin, for that you need to study a lot about the selected coins. I think its important to select a good potential coin so that it can give you a good profit after some time. Because there are so many scam coin which can only take your money away and cannot give you any profit.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

Hi, guys!
I think that at the moment of the coin you should be most interested in it is bitcoin, the price of a bitcoin in the last 24 hours has decreased from $ 11000 to $ 8400 at the present time. And while only 4 weeks ago the bitcoin price was close to $ 20,000, it's now a great time to buy bitcoin at the best price. Such dramatic cuts are due to the fact that India has banned all bitcoin-related issues. The market has lost a large amount of capitalization led to the price of bitcoin so sharp decline.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:19:59 AM

Hi, guys!
I think that at the moment of the coin you should be most interested in it is bitcoin, the price of a bitcoin in the last 24 hours has decreased from $ 11000 to $ 8400 at the present time. And while only 4 weeks ago the bitcoin price was close to $ 20,000, it's now a great time to buy bitcoin at the best price. Such dramatic cuts are due to the fact that India has banned all bitcoin-related issues. The market has lost a large amount of capitalization led to the price of bitcoin so sharp decline.

I think the best coin you want to buy now a days is DIWtoken because this is really promising coin that soon to be a huge profitable coin compared to in any other coin. It is suitable for long term investment which ideally for many investors newly comers who have wanting to invest new ICO.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Now a good opportunity to enter the market. You can buy both coins from the first 10 ti, and many violas that have strongly subsided. I would buy bitcoin, eth neo, icon, eos, aion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: