Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 1681 times)
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

Now is the time to buy. Buy on your money bitcoin and etherium. And wait. I think that very soon you will be pleasantly surprised. Very soon the market will start to grow.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

i think the prices are falling, you should do research on some coins that you care. i can sugguest some coins like ripple, ethereum or staller.. but now you should be careful before you buy. maybe the price keeps going down

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Buy bitcoin. its better to buy bitcoin at this rate because this rate is the lowest rate so far. BUT, dont put your all money in bitcoin in one time, buy some and wait for the rate correction, If the rate will go down again buy some again and again and again so that if the rate will pump little by little you can sell you bitcoin little by little to. Always remember that Sell some if you have a profit for that specific coin and price that you buy. And dont forget to hold some so that if the rate greatly pump big, you can have a great profit. Smiley

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

Now is the time to buy. Buy on your money bitcoin and etherium. And wait. I think that very soon you will be pleasantly surprised. Very soon the market will start to grow.

For now the price of all coin are red,  bitcoin and altcoins are going down and we need to buy while the price are fall, don't wait for the rise before you buy, just buy in the low price.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
I think you should wait some days for buying cryptos because right now all crypto in a downtrend.If you want to get profit from crypto, buy from deep Bitcoin, Ethereum, waves and hold it. I hope it will give you a major benefit.
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

Money is obviously being poured out of crypto (and quite a lot of it). However if you look at the long term picture (so use a log scale) the dent so far is not much bigger than in July this year. It still is to early to tell if we are going on a downward trend (like 2014) or a deep dip (like July 2017). We have had bad news coming out of China before (with a strong but temporary impact on price).
https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/.
In both cases the underlying trend is still going up and not down (well for the moment at least).
Conclusion is at that stage nobody can tell you with confidence what the next few months will give us, but that it's a bit too early to despair. We will know more in a few weeks.

Shunyo

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

Everything is on discount now one can get into the projects that have real value,  buy according to your pocket into 4,5 good coins and hold.  It might take some time but the good ones will eventually give a very good return of you have patience.   
Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
Rosam

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

Yep but if you want to minimize risks do not buy in one go. With a market like that you can use dollar cost averaging. Returns are lower, but chances of losing your shirt are minimal.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

If you want to buy some crypto coins and you have this much of money that you can buy some crypto coins, then I will suggest you to go for buying of as many number of bitcoins as you can afford to buy and that too without wasting anytime. This is the best time to buy some bitcoins and to put them in your wallet as you will be able to have more bitcoins in less price, thus resulting in more profit too.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

I think you shouldn't invest based on someone else suggestions. It is better you need to study the market and start investing.

If you don't have any idea then it is always good to start with Bitcoins. But don't buy all at once instead buy in small amounts and wait for some time see whether prices can correct.

Apart from Bitcoins other coins to consider is ETH, ETC, LTC, IOTA, WAVES and NEO. Check these coins ANN threads and decide whether you want to invest or not.
better to made own research and dont just listen to anyone telling you buy this or that,but its a good thing too if you check some advice from the old timers here in forum,or specially in trading because they might have reviewed those coins that they putting here..

Anyway for me even that market is drowning in blood now.try to check IOTA ,MONERO,RIPPLE,NEO and DASH since thats what im having in my portfolio.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

i think the prices are falling, you should do research on some coins that you care. i can sugguest some coins like ripple, ethereum or staller.. but now you should be careful before you buy. maybe the price keeps going down
The market value of almost all the coins which are there in the world of digital currencies is falling down very much significantly and it is actually a very good opportunity for those who are in a mood to buy some crypto coins. Prior to go for buying, you need to get the required knowledge which can then help you in making the right decision being the owners of the crypto currency. You can go for buying of bitcoin, ETH or any other coin based on your budget.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

Hi, guys!
[/quoteI believe that at the moment we should invest in a very potential coin in 2018 that is NEO. NEo is a coin released by China, but is as ETH version 2.0. We can see that many of these ICO projects will be running on NEO so far this year, so NEO prices will be high this year. Because NEO price is very good to buy.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:10:13 AM

Hi, guys!
I believe that if you have been in this market for a while, I am sure you will know when to buy. We can see that this is a new market that is constantly changing, so if technical analysis is not enough, you have to combine it with the information channels that give you the time to buy. I have a principle that is only buy when the price goes sideways.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

I think the bitcoin buying is good for me and for the bitcoin users as well like if you have some idea of the crypto then it is good to have the online money in your wallet now most of the rich people have come to this side and they have invested in the currency market as well. For all this we have to do some of the smart steps like we have to buy bitcoin litecoin and some other coins as well.

s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Trading is very risky so when you trade you should buy promising coin.Research yourself more when you will be going to trade.
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

There is numerous promising coins and tokens in this exchanger and you can get around ones on the off chance that you re searching for exchanging or notwithstanding holding in long haul. Ethereum and Ripple these days are the most encouraging altcoins and their costs are anticipated to rise exceedingly in the closest future. You can get a few measures of them depending in your financial plan.
Rosam

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

And for those who start trading, specially during a bear phase, remember that you have some simple techniques to limit your risks.
 - diversify because no one can be sure that any one coin will not have to face a major crisis (scalability for Btc, Chinese regulation for Neo etc ..)
- when you buy bring down the price per unit by not throwing all you cash at once, keep some to buy more at a lower price if it happens to still go down (that's called averaging)
- and remmener to invest in crypto only what you can afford to lose and are not likely to need in the near future. You may need to wait for months before you can cash out without losing money
- Beware of whatever tip you read on the forum or on twitter. Most of us have a vested interest in promoting the coins we hold
- By the way if you really want to be nice to the people warning you of all the dangers of the place you should really mortgage your house and buy some ARK, BPL and Waves, they are very undervalued projects that will make me a very decent profit if people were nice enough to pour they money into them Grin

gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

Hi, guys!

for now the prices are down a lot and many coins are experiencing price discounts so you are free to choose and buy any coin, including bitcoin currently bitcoin prices are very cheap.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

well , it seems like it is a very good time to buy , if you have patience, and you are a long time holder

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

Many people in this forum will  suggest you to inverse in bitcoin. Do you what is reason behind it.They may got huge profit from there investment in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first virtual currency developed with decentralised concept, so your in safer hand.No one can steal your money. So bitcoin is the best coin to inverse your money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄