Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 1679 times)
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

Am bullish on platforms and privacy coins, going into the next bull market I would suggest having hodlings in some of the solid recently concluded ICOs, they have low market caps so might pump harder. what comes to mind MAN, FUSION, SPHTX, and PHR Of course they are more risky though. afterwards you can move your holdings to some of the stable larger cap coins then

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

I am investing in my funds in some altcoins that are available in lowest rates and I think it is good time to buy because they are in the bottom position and after that they are increasing with the stability of the market and I am sure I will earn good profit from it and I am suggesting to invest in these type of good coins that are available at lowest price,
lenjay

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

I would like to suggest buy more bitcoin more than anything else because we know all that this is the king of coin.in this world of crypto you should be open mind in  pluntiation of coin because it is not stable you can make profit if you do some trading,sell it at high price and buy at the dip..
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

If you want to invest in the cryptocurrency market, start researching the market and learn about the altcoin you want to invest. If you want to make a profit then invest in bitcoin, the current bitcoin is very low price, only about 7000 $. Let's start with buying a bitcoin and patiently holding. In addition, you can invest in other potential altcoins like ETH, LTC, NEO and WAVES.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!

Pick the usual quality projects: ETH,NEO, WTC, VEN, DASH, Monero, Ripple etc.

Better choose several cryptocurrencies, up to 10 of them. In this case, you will be able to make more operations with coins. Pay attention to NEO (cool platform, and a very promising one), Stellar, EOS.
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

I would now slowly began to be bought by top currencies, except for a cue ball, for me yet it isn't clear as it will behave further, and here beginning with air I would begin and if it is honest already I buy. But this is my personal opinion.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

I would like to suggest buy more bitcoin more than anything else because we know all that this is the king of coin.in this world of crypto you should be open mind in  pluntiation of coin because it is not stable you can make profit if you do some trading,sell it at high price and buy at the dip..
All wise investors have already filled their buckets with bitcoin and now there is no space for more coins. This strategy of theirs is going to make them stand out others. Those who keep wondering and asking about methods of becoming rich in this market, this is the answer to all their queries. They need to be hell patient and keep purchasing bitcoin for immense returns when the market is all red.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:50:55 AM

Buy bitcoins and start trading. You must trade wisely though and do not be greedy.
I do not know if it is a good idea to start trading bitcoin right now, if you are an expert then you can do it but if you are just starting out then I think it's a bad idea, many people begin with the idea that they are going to make a lot of money by trading, after all how difficult it can be? And then they realize too late that trading is a lot more difficult than what they thought.
I think starting trading with bitcoin is a good idea. If he starts trading with any other altcoins and he picks any shitcoin he will lose his money. but bitcoin is not like that it is safe people have more confidence that the bitcoin will never go down like a hell. but i agree trading is not easy he must learn many things to start trading. 
As I said trading is profitable but how many people are able to obtain profits with the market moving the way is moving? I suppose that not many people are capable to do that, you just need to look at the forum and see the huge amount of threads of people complaining about the price being so low, I suppose that even those that are holding a lots of bitcoins are losing, because that is the kind of market in which we are right now.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

All wise investors have already filled their buckets with bitcoin and now there is no space for more coins. This strategy of theirs is going to make them stand out others. Those who keep wondering and asking about methods of becoming rich in this market, this is the answer to all their queries. They need to be hell patient and keep purchasing bitcoin for immense returns when the market is all red.
yes, this is an opportunity for investors who have a lot of money to be able to buy and store bitcoin as much as possible, and they will benefit tremendously of course, and for small traders should be patient to deal with this.

Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
I think you should not buy bitcoin at the present time, it can be seen that the market in the past few days is fluctuating complicated, bitcoin prices are continuously falling for several consecutive days and now stop at milestone $ 6600. As far as I'm concerned, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days, so you should not buy bitcoin at this time, market is in crisis, if you buy at this point the risk will be very High, you will lose heavily if the trade fails.
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

Hi, guys!
maybe you can buy bitcoin, but the risk is very big. if you trade, and then fail, then you risk big and suffer losses. Then it should not be now to buy coins. because for now the price of bitcoin is very down from day to day. then you should be patient. do not rush to buy coins, because later will make you suffer a high enough loss and get a big risk, it is not recommended.
thrushzodiac8

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

Remain in cash and go buy yourself a luxurious dinner with your love Wink
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:50:52 AM

Hi, guys!
You can see that at the moment the market is showing signs of recovery, the market has come back to vibrant after bitcoin prices recover and lots of coin is pumping. According to my analysis, the current time you can completely invest and NEO, ENJ, IOST, .. Today there are many coin is in very good price so you can buy in and will increase sharply in the month. This.

broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

Better option would be to go with XLM and combine it for long term. They really have got good price
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

If you have enough money which you want to invest in crypto currencies them you can go for NEO coins. As this is a new good coin in market and has a increase in the value by 15% today.

logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

Hi, guys!
We can see that the market is in a downturn, bitcoin and altcoin prices have been falling sharply for days in a row, so I think that at this point you should not buy any coin. The market is in a downward trend so your participation in this market risk will be very high and the risk of loss will be huge. You should wait for the market to stabilize again to invest and bitcoin is always the first choice.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

I will buy only EOS and hodling it so much because i trust that this team will make platform much better then Ethereum and will take number 2 position in coinmarketcap.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

Why don't you have your own research? Don't depend on people as you would get numerous solution to choose from
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

If you are talking about investments - the most important that you should invest in trusted and proven altcoins, coins from the top 10, which have serious development teams and already launched projects. Sometimes new coins grow rapidly but also they drop quickly; it is better to spend more time for searching and analyzing tokens.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Try to directly use the money to buy bitcoin because in the affairs of bitcoin price movement is dominating than other altcoin so to look for profits are guaranteed and make traders have high motivation to invest.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: