Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:39:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 1681 times)
Sakash

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

If you are a businessman, you must have business knowledge. Buying a product that you think will be able to sell at a higher price later, you need to purchase that product.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

i am sure that it's better to invest either in very popular crypto (like, bitvoin or ethereum) or in absolutely knew coins, participating in ico, but first of all you'd better choose an icio very carefully. we have to understand the farther in, the deeper.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784720.940. please, don't make fast decisions

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

Now that the market is recovering very well, you can do BTC / ALTCOIN trade, always remember to keep a portion of your money to DCA. You should also set the habit of placing stoploss for each command you exchange.

seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
I suggest you buy a coin that has the potential to be the best choice, you can buy according to your money ability. I can not mention the name of the coin here but I suggest to invest your money in order to be doubled and have profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
welcome kamu

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:31:25 AM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
I suggest you to buy a very cheap alt coin like ADA, TEN, AMLT, its value is still very cheap for now but I am sure if you hold it then the value will go up
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:06:23 AM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advice to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
The coins you have to buy are certainly good coins and give you a profit. Lately indeed a lot of new coins that appear so we as buyers should really choose the best coins and do not let us choose wrong. I suggest you buy Bitcoin and other Altcoin that have good prospects. I strongly advise you to buy some coins and do not just focus on a single coin.

Bananakievua

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

I buy Ripple because bitcoin has 7 transactions in one second and Ripple has up to 50 transactions and I think that this currency will grow as it is supported by banks, and bitcoin is a turnover and it has expensive transactions that are constantly growing in contrast to Ripple,
many who are of the same opinion and I listen to the opinion of the majority who invest their assets in Ripple it is more convenient and fast, I see in this the meaning
Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

If you do not know what to buy, buy bitcoin, this is the most reliable investment in the cryptocurrency market at the moment.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

There are a lot of basis in choosing, don't get too comfortable with what you read, you should have a lot of reference because you invest in a coins.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

Hi, guys!

It's better to inverse rather than keep your money.If you keep your money means,their is no use.Instead you have inverse ,you will get some profit for that.And I would like to know how much cash you had with you.If you have more than 1000$,I will suggest you the bitcoin.If you are not interested in bitcoin ,you can choose the  Ethereum.Ethereum had huge potential as like bitcoin.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

I think you have lot of good coins are available at the bottom which makes you able to get more and more profit, So I think it is good time to pick good coins for example if you look at the price of Eth it is less than $400 and it will go up to $1200 so in this way there are lot of coins are available at their bottom,
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

Hi, guys!
Stay in cash is better, if you can not understand the crypto movement and take action on the advice of people it's better to stay cash and learn more about crypto and get to know the information needed to understand which coin to buy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

Hi, guys!
Stay in cash is better, if you can not understand the crypto movement and take action on the advice of people it's better to stay cash and learn more about crypto and get to know the information needed to understand which coin to buy.
I think we should move to USDT. Since you have learned a lot about the penny you want to invest and how to invest then you already have a penny on the floor to fight in the market. And the fluctuation of USDT is almost zero so you are not afraid to lose money.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

It's always good to research the coin and invest where you would have reasons why. But still, if you want something for long term then check out WAN, NEO, BTX, TRAC, BNB. Good luck

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

Hi, guys!

It's good to buy now a dump coins that has a potential to grow up. So that in the coming future l can have a big profit. If the price become expensive.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

I buy Ripple because bitcoin has 7 transactions in one second and Ripple has up to 50 transactions and I think that this currency will grow as it is supported by banks, and bitcoin is a turnover and it has expensive transactions that are constantly growing in contrast to Ripple,
many who are of the same opinion and I listen to the opinion of the majority who invest their assets in Ripple it is more convenient and fast, I see in this the meaning

No doubt that ripple also have good potential to increase its price but i think that as bitcoin price has start increasing after a long time therefore it is expected that its price will this time go so high, So to me bitcoin will be the best option to buy in current time, I think that we should not waste time and get benefit from bitcoin investment, i am already holding a good number of bitcoin and will hopefully give a good profit after some time.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

Waves under 5$ is a very good investment right now

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Hi, guys!
You should buy bitcoin at this time, can see that the bitcoin prices in the past few days are recovering extremely strong, so this is a very good time to buy bitcoin. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices are likely to reach $ 9000 in the coming days, so you can buy bitcoin right now to get the most profit.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

VEN/BTC (Binance)
BUY : 0.000405 - 0.0000410
SELL: 0.000449 - 469 - 495
Stop-loss:  0.000380
raa146

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

https://buck.red/, the coin is young, investments are small, an income over 1000%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: