Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 1679 times)
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

I think you have a right time to buy Bitcoin because from last 5 months its price is continuously decreasing and this time it’s almost make 70% plus correction and it near to close to break the down trend and this is the time to buy it because it have a great profit in near future,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

I am interested to buy some coins because I am feeling they are available at lowest price, I am interested to buy few coins,
WRC
OPT
CRPT,
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

There are many good coins to buy and hold them some of them I am holding are ETH, ETC, NEO, Waves, ADA, MANA and many more also you can hold them for the long term.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

For the time being there numerous coins regards purchase since coins are getting lower and on the off chance that you purchase coins now you will have a decent measure of coins. Great measure of coins equivalents to a decent benefits later on. For me coins that has an incredible potential later on is ethereum, litecoin, swell and obviously our own one of a kind bitcoin. Try not to stress if the coins is getting lower recollect forget this is a decent opportunity to have an extraordinary benefits later on.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
I suggest you to buy a very cheap alt coin like ADA, TEN, AMLT, its value is still very cheap for now but I am sure if you hold it then the value will go up
Buy any thing which has the following qualities.
Liquidity by which I mean the how quick can you convert that asset into cash. Risk factor is important to be taken into account. Return. How much will you get on keeping the invested money for some time. Keeping all these things in mind, I can say Bitcoin is the coin for investing.

H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
If you have business mind and you are risk bearer then i would suggest to invest in any good coin with liquidity and potential to grow in future.Do some research before starting trading and choose you list of good coins and hodl them for long term not short period.You can diversify your portfolio among coins like ETH,LTC,XRP,BTC,Neo or any good coins of your wish.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

If you want to invest I suggest to choose bitcoin only because with the price movement every time that often change will definitely make you become a spirit in the search for profit.

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

Hi, guys!
Currently I am learning about ADA (Cardano). I find that this is an Altcoin development based on its platform and not based on other Altcoin based platforms like the current ICOs projects. Many ICOs are intended to develop on the ADA platform, and I think that would be an excellent opportunity for it to go to the Moon.
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

For trading, the choice of coin or token depends on the strategy you will use. If you are on day trading,  you need a coin that have a good cycle that can bounce right back when you buy low. Substantial information is required if you intend to buy and hold.  The outcome of your research will enable you to take the right decision. In synopsis,  you buy according to the trading pattern you adopt.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

If you want to invest I suggest to choose bitcoin only because with the price movement every time that often change will definitely make you become a spirit in the search for profit.
Basically when people have to invest or they want to use their money in some sort of sourcing, they start looking for the best thing. This best thing often hides itself and people can’t find it. But in case of bitcoins, they are so solid and exists everywhere on internet. One can read anything about them anytime. So yes, it is the best investment and you must be going for this option because it gives money.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

now we can buy eth,btc,xrp,iota, coin in top 10,but I really like eth btc more than altcoin,if I as you,i will buy eth,btc for the end year and next year
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

Always do some research on whats the best. also I think you can buy any coin in top 10. they are profitable now without worry about anything. all they have strong whale back

Sometimes it is more profitable to concentrate on the other cryptocurrencies, those coins that are not in the top-10. For instance, I would buy Verge, Qtum, probably, Ontology.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

In all your buying, always make sure you buy bitcoin on regular and consistent basis. After all is said and done, bitcoin always gives the best return and rises more than previous alt in the long run.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

When my friends ask me this question, I recommend them to focus on the question why you are buying anything instead of what you are buying. There are some major coins at a good price considering long-term and ICOs have a good potential for the future and hence having broad approach while taking investment decision is a wise idea instead of relying on the tips from the random online person. Please do your own research and find the concrete reason for investment.
Riverviwa

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

Buy some btcs because  its In depression still and gonna flush uo high within few days
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

of course we have to buy in order to get a big profit that buy coins bitcoin and etherium. because both coins have excellent potential in the development of price and demand is also much so that can pump the price of both coins

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

Hi, guys!
I think that at this point we should not buy any coin, you can see that the market is in a hurricane, bitocin prices today are showing signs of deepening and there are no signs of strong recovery. The market is bearish and all of the bulls are in a deep decline. I believe that you should not trade at this time to change usdt.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

Hi, guys!
You can see that today's bitcoin prices have fallen sharply, and are still in a downtrend. You can see that the market is continuing its down cycle when the price of bitcoin drops has pulled altcoin down as well. I believe bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply and reach $ 7400, so you may be able to buy bitcoin at that time.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

Hi, guys!

I would advice to buy bitcoin because it is now recovering and it will give assurance that you can gain a lot of profit but make sure that you will be more wise because sometimes we can't never predict the price of bitcoin. But I am sure that the increase of bitcoin will continually and reach the highest possible price of it just like last year.
HeavenIneed

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:28:04 AM

I recently learned that ETH are still on down and you can think over it once I think it would be better than many
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: