Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum mining on ethpool.org  (Read 305 times)
mandelbroT2017 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:17:22 AM

Hello,
I am a newbie with a 3 gtx 1070 rig.
I am mining at eu1.ethpool.org:3333
Can anyome tell me when i will cash out some eth?
I read that it is a solo mining pool !!!!

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:42:39 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 04:09:31 AM by Vann

Ethpool is not like a standard pool where you are paid every round based on your percentage of valid shares contributed. Instead on Ethpool you accumulate credits towards a full block payout and only receive a payout once you accumulate enough credits to be the first in line at the top of the payout list for the next block found by the pool. Once you reach the top, you receive the next full block payout of ~3 ETH plus an Uncle payout if it's an Uncle block.

It's more like solo mining but you don't lose credit for the work you did if you don't find a block, like you do with solo mining. You also have the benefit of being able to estimate when you will receive a payout by looking up your wallet address on the miner stats page. With only 3 GTX 1070's, it will take many months before you reach enough credits for a payout.
bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:10:40 AM

Hello,
I am a newbie with a 3 gtx 1070 rig.
I am mining at eu1.ethpool.org:3333
Can anyome tell me when i will cash out some eth?
I read that it is a solo mining pool !!!!

Thank you.

I would suggest looking at whattomine.com to determine the best coin to mine with your 1070's.
ETH is not the best choice right now for the card you have.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:23:12 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 04:17:15 PM by leonix007

Ethpool is not like a standard pool where you are paid every round based on your percentage of valid shares contributed. Instead on Ethpool you accumulate credits towards a full block payout and only receive a payout once you accumulate enough credits to be the first in line at the top of the payout list for the next block found by the pool. Once you reach the top, you receive the next full block payout of ~3 ETH plus an Uncle payout if it's an Uncle block.

It's more like solo mining but you don't lose credit for the work you did if you don't find a block, like you do with solo mining. You also have the benefit of being able to estimate when you will receive a payout by looking up your wallet address on the miner stats page. With only 3 GTX 1070's, it will take many months before you reach enough credits for a payout.

The OP may use Ethermine.org instead, rewards are fairly distributed to miners using a Real time PPLNS payout scheme so you will be paid based on the shares submitted with 1% pool fee upon reaching the minimum ether payout. for now standard min payout is 1ETH and is adjustable down to 0.05ETH.

https://ethermine.org/
mandelbroT2017 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:43:55 PM

The OP may use Ethermine.org instead, rewards are fairly distributed to miners using a Real time PPLNS payout scheme so you will be paid based on the shares submitted with 1% pool feel upon reaching the minimum ether payout. for now standard min payout is 1ETH and is adjustable down to 0.05ETH.

ok, what do you think about this:
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

i found that there are so many error !
could you advise me?
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

The OP may use Ethermine.org instead, rewards are fairly distributed to miners using a Real time PPLNS payout scheme so you will be paid based on the shares submitted with 1% pool feel upon reaching the minimum ether payout. for now standard min payout is 1ETH and is adjustable down to 0.05ETH.

could you advise me?

What error? I don't see any error on the link you've provided, its only an online calculator for your reference, just choose your GPU's and will recommend what coins more profitable for you.
mandelbroT2017 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:43:38 PM

could you advise me?

What error? I don't see any error on the link you've provided, its only an online calculator for your reference, just choose your GPU's and will recommend what coins more profitable for you.

I mine ALTCOM for 2 hours and I got : 0.028 ALTCOM,
According to whatomine () i should get 0.074088 ALTCOM
and according to crypto-coinz.net i should get 0.11 ALTCOM

very strange for me !!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: