Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost private key.  (Read 1969 times)
TomoBounty

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:06:15 AM

If you lost your Private Key then you lost your wallet because no one can login and enter it. You should keep your private key safely and don't give it to others. Don't lost it also.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Guys what will happen if you accidentally lost the copy of your private key?..it's still possible to transfer your tokens to your other wallet using your wallet address..?? Does anyone know?..thanks in advance
If your private key will lost and to tell you the truth theres no anyway to trace up because once you will you gone it you will loss everything including all your profits.
neliawesome

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

Private key can no longer retrieved if you lost it, nobody can access your private key.All of your profit in your wallet will no longer transfered to another wallet because your  wallet can only opened through your private key.Try to look in your download history there might be save UTC or you might have save it in your notes.
hermae

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

Guys what will happen if you accidentally lost the copy of your private key?..it's still possible to transfer your tokens to your other wallet using your wallet address..?? Does anyone know?..thanks in advance
No one will be able to access your wallet if you lose PK, and no one can help you to access your wallet again if your PK is lost
Yeah I will agree my friend.Once you lost your private key its hard for this to trace and to find again.Much better that you keep your key in a safety software so that you will never have a problem.

Yes, losing your private key would be the greatest problem because you cant do anything to retrieve it or your coins. So it is very important for us to keep our private key safe to avoid this problem.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

Well if you lost your private key just consider it gone because you can no longer recover your private key because it is only given to you once so you must keep it.If you have alot of token in your wallet then consider it as loss.
ekn222

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

if so...the reality is you are f***ed! but good luck
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

If you lost your private key to your account then there is absolutely no way for you to get back into your account, that'swhy it was designed that way to protect you so others can't get in.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

,,,I think this is the most difficult to fix with such a problem, because it's not impossible to be happen if we were really forgot to our private key. I think no one could give you a hundred percent advice, unless,the adviser had tried it regarding with this matter, and I'm surely that a such person could able to provide you an exact details.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

The private key is the only way for you to access your account. If you lost your account, you can not recover it
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

The word itself private KEY. It's the key to your wallet and you are the only one who can access that and no one can ever help you if you lost it. In the first place you should keep it in secure place.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

I think there's no way that you can do to get back your private key because it was really private and you are the only one who knows it. So that would be really keep in secure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

If you lost private key, I hope you still keep Json file and remember the password, No one can help you if you lost both two important things
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

No you can no longer have it if you already lost it. There's no other way on how you can access it because only private key is the key to access in your wallet. So you should be extra careful in keeping private key.

Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

Ofcourse NO! Because you cant open your account in your ethereum because you lose your private key, how can you transfer your token if you cant access or open your account? So what happen is you will lose your token and you cant nothing to do with it.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

It cannot transfer your token in other ether wallet if you lost your private key. You must remember it where do you put your private key. If it is totally lost, we are nothing to do for that. Create a new account and keep the private key carefully.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

Ofcourse NO! Because you cant open your account in your ethereum because you lose your private key, how can you transfer your token if you cant access or open your account? So what happen is you will lose your token and you cant nothing to do with it.
we have to be alert with our private key and we can keep the private key because it is the key to the security of our assets. so if you have lost private key we can not return our assets.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

Yes, you can not restore exactly for one reason, because this private key carries all the information and all the value of the one being there.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

Of course it's a very impossible thing if you or someone else experienced it, because until now I have not seen anyone succeeded in recruiting a deleted PK or some other kind, so my suggestion that person should make a note, to back up the PK, to anticipate, so as not to delete it when opening it ...
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

If you can do it, why not to transfer from any wallet using only wallet address. If you lost your private keys, you money are lost forever. Don't loose them.

SteinsGate

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

Condolence mate. That would be the saddest thing to happen to anybody owning cryptos. As far as I know you are the only person to know your private key. If you forgotten or lost your backup then it would be hopeless to retrieve it because no wallet provider are issuing private keys with a database because if that's the case then many people will get hacked easily.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: