Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How get free Altcoin with Newbie account ?  (Read 704 times)
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

Maybe you can join airdrop and campaigns to get tokens because it is the easy way to get it just fill up airdrop form and wait until the distribution. Theres a lot of airdrop means theres a lot of altcoins will be send aways. Stay tuned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adam_Smith

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

To get a free currency, take part in Twitter or facebook bounty campaigns. Just read carefully the rules of participation you should have a sufficient number of friends / readers. Also, some campaigns set limits on the age of the account.

Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

I don't trust airdrops so I suggest you to take part in bounty (as was mentioned above, check the rules) and don't forget to check the project itself (is it legitimate or no)

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

Maybe you can try to join some bounty campaigns here? Like social media bounties because I don't think it require bitcointalk account ranking.

Or yeah you can also do faucets, but I don't think it's worth it at all.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

You need atleast a Junior account for having more and more chances for the airdrops, Newbie accounts normally ignored.
Alydora

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

I am a newbie and I would like to ask for some share on how to earn free altcoin. Help me

There are few bounty campaigns which accept newbie members. Also, there are some airdrops which send money even to newbies.
Outside this forum you can get altcoins in several ways:

- Faucets, PTC, etc.
- Mining them (some are still profitable to mine with CPU/GPU)
- Just buying them on exchanges.

Very True on all of this. Faucets are a slow way but if you do it twice a day or even once, it all adds up. I like to think of it as a penny jar for the end of the year.
Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:47:05 PM

Try to participate in Twitter and Facebook bounties  Wink

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

Free altcoшns can be obtained by participating in airdrop or bounty.
I like the bounty more))
pacifiko

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

You can register in some airdrop, but most of them don't send anything. You can participate in bounty too, but it take a lot of time.
Barbolini

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

With newbie account hardly, because everyone avoid spam. SO you need to reach at least Jr. membership level, that is the minimum.
It is easy, just post on here.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

I am a newbie and I would like to ask for some share on how to earn free altcoin. Help me

In any case, it does not take that long to become a Jr Member, and in the way of doing so I am learning from the members that have been around for a longer time. So, in a way, I am on my way to ear altcoins with bounties and such.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

Try to find in the bounty services section have bounty campaign accept newbie you can get an token or coins payment from the ICO projects.
Or you can join Twitter campaign for bounty also accepting newbie participant all do have to do just follo the rules of every campaign and you can get free token or coins payment after the ICO's done.

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

You should watch out for some Bounty campaigns that accept Newbies to promote their project. Alternative there are faucets or airdrops that you can participate in to get some free altcoins. But you will always get more if you rank up in bitcointalk  Cool
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

Since you're still a newbie, you cannot join campaigns to earn some alts. I do not know if managers do accept newbies in social media campaigns. Another. In some airdrop account must be three months old so this is also not oerfect for you. Maybe faucets or mining fits you.
Well, a little advice here. If I where you, I will first rank up before thinking about earning. It is not that easy to earn in here  especially for a newbie account. Instead of thinking about earning, spend your time researching or learning about bitcoin including how to earn cryptos.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

There are only few ICOs which allow newbie account holders to participate in their campaigns but if you want to earn more you must need atleast junior member profile. Just be regular and after some time you will get the membership.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

Well, first off, I'd recommend to stop being a newbie - lurk more, read more and participate more. Make a name for yourself and try to get involved wherever possible.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

There are many ways to earn altcoin on this forum but you are requires atleast Jr.member rank, most projects don't allow newbies but you can still visit bounties section and see if any ICO allows newbies to participate in their bounty. Also you need to have social media account with sufficient friends/followerrs on one of the websites like facebook, twitter etcitra. They will pay you ethereum or tokens weekly for sharing their updates
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

you can participate at airdrops if they allow newbies. otherwise you can participate airdrops with initial investment. e.g. if u hold at least 1 btx bitcore you will get 5-7% airdrop on your stake weekly.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

you can try to play faucet like everyone said to get a free altcoin and I think you can go to visit freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in but it will need a long time before you can collect the coins. the other way you can do is join in airdrop bounty which doesn't need too much requirement and only need your wallet. or you can try to search free cloud mining in out there but this will need a long time too for you and even you can get scam.
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

Grow your account activity by being active in this community. And then you can claim airdrops where you receive free tokens for doing some tasks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: