Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:40:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How get free Altcoin with Newbie account ?  (Read 717 times)
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

I am a newbie and I would like to ask for some share on how to earn free altcoin. Help me

when i was newbie i joined faucet and airdrop to get altcoin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

Depends on your skillset. If you're fluently bilingual you could look for translation bounties, otherwise social media campaigns (if you have mature social media accounts). If you can code or ghostwrite there might be some jobs for you as well. Other than that you could try to look out for airdrops, most of which aren't really worth a dime though.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
pcatalin93

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

Can also join the below links for free altcoins. @Viberate_com #Viberate

Service:
www.viberate.com

Investor site:
www.viberate.io

Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/

Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/

Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

I'm afraid you probably have to do this, all for one simple reason, when you have a new account, it will be very difficult for you to find a suitable bounty program, it is more likely to look for airdrop, which probably will give a serious profit, but the chances are really very small.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

Best and easy method to get free altcoins is bounty campaigns. You can easily do the bounty campaigns and earn altcoins without investing a single cent. eg- Signature campaigns,facebook campaigns,twitter campaigns & translation campaigns. These days having a good bounty campaign called "ArcBlock" and any newbies can join with that. Hope this will work for you.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

newbie I think can only follow the social media campaign because the newbie is still limited by a limited rank. but if your account is more than a newbie you can follow other programs that the result is bigger and profitable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

I am a newbie and I would like to ask for some share on how to earn free altcoin. Help me
A lot of airdrops are conducted. To participate, you simply need to send your ETH wallet adress and subscribe to the channel in the telegram. Or something similar. Then after a while you will be sent tokens. If you take part in a large number of airdrops, then you can make good money.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

There are sites and apps that offers free alternative coin,although i'm not quite sure if most of them are legitimate,just choose wisely.Anyway,i think freebies are not quite real for now and the best way to earn is to work for it.There are several ways to earn them though.You can also participate in some bounty campaigns or some airdrops here in the forum.Since your still a newbie its necessary to get a higher rank first,
most campaigns do not accept newbies, but some of them accept but only few it depends on their rules.Don't expect or rely on freebies only you have to work for it.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

If you are newbie then you can join some airdrops that accept newbie account, you just have to fill the form and if the airdrop is legit they will send you the token, but most of them will have very little value so if you don't want to waste your time on that then you should wait for your account to rank up first before joining some bounty campaign.

Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:28:38 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 03:42:04 PM by Osiris0

My own list of great profitable and easy bounties: join and enjoy:
https://signals.network/join/1BEA1A
https://refereum.com/Fortnite/995a9587-a380-4d5c-94a3-5dc136760cac
https://refereum.com/?refid=zz9obcc6qp
https://candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0L0F1E75eWe8
https://www.clickgem.com/?ref=Osiris0
These are definitely good ones, AELF is already on exchanges and should make good x
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

You can earn money as newbei but It is not happen big interest. You can join signature campaing and join airdrops. Airdrops can't earn a lot of money. Bountyes can earn more money than airdrops.

ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

You can use other resources you may have. Perhaps you have many followers in twiter, can write a blog or have many friends in facebook. All that can be used in campaigns.
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

You will need to have a good number of followers in your twitter and facebook account so you could have more stakes if you are joining social media campaigns which is the only way for you to get stakes from the bounty campaigns,because you wont be eligible for signature campaigns for now because they are requiring atleast jr,member rank account here in bitcointalk.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

Hello dear friend and you are welcome to the world of crypto currencies there different ways to gain alts and that would be by participating in telegram campaign social media campaign and i think even translation.good like i hope i had helped you.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Bounties that accept newbies and Airdrops are the best way for you, I think. But don’t stop on this. The more you develop you understanding if crypto world and get practice, the more profit you can get. Economy changes everyday, all is un your forces
AndrZG

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:34 PM

Participate in the bounty. If you are a newbie try social bounty if you have Facebook and Twitter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: