Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price going crazy  (Read 1805 times)
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:15:13 AM

Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh

I agree, the etherium began to grow rapidly and this growth can continue until February 2018. I believe that such a rapid growth is due to the active involvement of users through many ICOs.

Now people are catching up on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency stuff all over so when they want to invest but Bitcoin is more expensive then they could choose Ethereum and other Altcoins. Ethereum rises the price and value because people choose to invest than in Bitcoin.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

Recently ETH got huge price increase. Is there any specific reason for that much of Increase ? Huh

I agree, the etherium began to grow rapidly and this growth can continue until February 2018. I believe that such a rapid growth is due to the active involvement of users through many ICOs.

Why only until February? I think Ethereum has great prospects for development. After switching to PoS, the price should go up.

It's not only limited in a single month but it will increase every month if the year. Investors of Ethereum are increasing that's why it rises rapidly but not as abrupt as Bitcoin.
Ethereum deserves to be pumped and so as Altcoins.
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:11:49 AM

yes, i do agree with you that eth price is insane, its price going crazy because the idea is the demand of eth is so high, so the price increase easily. but what i want to say is, it is normal and you guys very lucky if you have eth, because it is long term investmen.
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:19:18 AM

Through I witnessed it to have a hard time in breaking through at $300 but now it keeps on increasing convincing me to invest to it, there is a high chance that it would show a growth like what bitcoin have shown us.

shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:25:11 AM

ETH is good alitcoin and Eth price is now $729 is big hit. It is most popular coin after bitcoin which great volume and great reputation and investors have made huge profits from it  and same will continue even in future.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:56:03 PM

If the demand for coins increases then certainly the price increases too, an increase in the number of investors can also cause the coins to rise drastically.
Yeah ETH have high demand for investment in ICO so if eth price increase i think its normal.
As you can see almost all ICO use ETH for payment if you want invest in ICO.

But a lot of ICOs are now using Waves, Stellar.etc instead of Ethereum. I am not denying the fact that still there is a lot of demand for Ether. But it is under serious competition from the other altcoins.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:08:19 PM

I think because of most top exchanging platforms that uses eth as their basic currency since its value is second to bitcoin. Another reasson I see is because it is getting in demand as bitcoin's price goes up people will now try to divert their attentions on holding btc instead they will see eth as an opportunity, like a second chance for not investing early to cryptos like bitcoins.

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:28:31 PM

Because Bitcoin price is rising too, so Ethereum chosen as the alternative way for investor

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:31:22 PM

We are have not seen anything yet. Lets wait for 2018, that is when we're going to see ethereum platform performing like never befire. There is only one competitor for bitcoin. Ethereum.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

Ethereum has always been for some reason too undervalued, although it carries out significant work among the crypto currency and takes the honorary place of the leader of the Altkoins. Therefore, the recent price increase of ethereum to 740 dollars, this is good news. Given the recent increase in its bandwidth capacity to 10 transactions per second, I think that next year it will rise to somewhere up to $ 2,000.
cInfiniteBtcLetsShare

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:04:13 PM

ETH is low....

ETH worth 10 000$
ETH is next BTC *of course ETH will be NO1 but in time!)
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:07:04 PM

i hope it reached to double price of what is now because ethereum really deserve to be at the top of crypto world and that would be the thanks to the crypto community.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:43:57 AM

I think ethereum got huge price increase because of huge impact of the price of bitcoin and also it is one of the best coin in altcoins so there's no doubt about increasing it little by little.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gloria_16

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

people want a variety and look for it in other coins) and I support them, I'm more interested in cheap coins with a probability of high growth than expensive bitcoin
Xodor

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:37:49 PM

people want a variety and look for it in other coins) and I support them, I'm more interested in cheap coins with a probability of high growth than expensive bitcoin

I also tend to such tactics, but eth is also expensive for me, I prefer altcoins with a capitalization of up to 100 million

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:41:43 PM

There is actually a bull run in the price of ethereum now but I still feels ethereum still have the potential to hit 1k on or before December 31st 2017. Its just all about market prediction.

PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:10:06 PM

There is actually a bull run in the price of ethereum now but I still feels ethereum still have the potential to hit 1k on or before December 31st 2017. Its just all about market prediction.

i believe in that mate. i think it will reach one thousand dollars before the year ends.
 i believed that the price will increase together with the price of bitcoin. people who have bought when its around .03 will surely be happy now.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:18:02 PM

Ether is still under valued in my opinion, I believe it deserves to be one in the strong four figures.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

I think that things are going right...ethereum is a serious currency and I'm glad that the cost is growing
LanaWinda

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:26:17 PM

Why Eth prices can be so crazy and soaring up.
Can anyone give me a little input what causes the price to go up drastically.
Whether one day the price will rise, stable or dropped dramatically.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: