Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
-
December 13, 2017, 05:15:54 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 07:16:36 AM by MarquiseMuseum

-

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:14:18 PM

Let me ask you something, i do not want to disrespect you, but, are you under drugs right now? what kind of crack have you smoked before posting this?

Are you serious or you are just trying to post your troll crap in here? Obviously that the price will never do x10 just in less than a month or in a month just like you are saying

The price has already been doubled during the last few days, it will not go to $3000 because of this:

1 - People is investing a lot in litecoin
2 - A lot of people are moving their funds to other alts, like litecoin or monero
3 - A lot of ethereum holders are just investing in ripple right now (it did a x2 too)

Looking at log charts of ethereum, destination was already charted at 70k for BTC, may I propose eth 3000-3500? 30 days to go and then 40% retracement over a period of 30 days.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:22:06 PM

Mate how many platforms do we have capable of doing what Eth can do? how many coins like Bitcoin? all of them should receive the same attention.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:39:33 PM

I don't know such a risky whales which can decide on such a big Scam. Can you imagine how much you need to invest money in such a pump. I'm not sure it would work. No. All the cryptocurrencies will go its own way and gradually increase your capital because people don't trust traditional currency. I'm waiting for improvements to bitcoin transactions and then it will become more popular.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:17:45 PM

Let me ask you something, i do not want to disrespect you, but, are you under drugs right now? what kind of crack have you smoked before posting this?

Are you serious or you are just trying to post your troll crap in here? Obviously that the price will never do x10 just in less than a month or in a month just like you are saying

The price has already been doubled during the last few days, it will not go to $3000 because of this:

2 - A lot of people are moving their funds to other alts, like litecoin or monero
3 - A lot of ethereum holders are just investing in ripple right now (it did a x2 too)

Looking at log charts of ethereum, destination was already charted at 70k for BTC, may I propose eth 3000-3500? 30 days to go and then 40% retracement over a period of 30 days.

Are you certain about that? Bitcoin cannot be pulled down by litecoin and ethereum no matter how much their price reach even if it got 10x from its current price it wont hold down bitcoin, on the other hand bitcoin can easily drag altcoins if the value rises. It always happen every time bitcoin value goes up altcoins falls and the reason for that is because bitcoin is the one who is mostly used to buy altcoins. See bitcoin being consistent even the litecoin and ethereum is going up?

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

Actually it doubles every four months, but it is possible to increase to ten times each two months. Institutional money is flowing in, and they have tons of money most here dont ever dream of. I think at the moment they are going timid on it.

They can bet with 10x leverage on futures and then pump the price to win the contracts against shorters, and use the cash to buy even more. But we have to be aware that after that, they can do the opposite, and short the hell out of it, selling their stashes and betting a decrease, also with 10x leverage.

They will not do that now, though, as most of the market is still dominated by the old whales. They will try to buy it first. When they have most of the coins in the exchanges, then they can start trying to short it. But it will still be risky for them, because the demand is massive, people will be buying it cheap from their hands, and as the order book gets filled, they will not be able to short it to the values in the futures. They will have to short less, so it will take years for them to dominate the market, if they even dominate it someday.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:14:35 PM

That is what i said before...

Becuase bitcoin is increasing RIGHT NOW, it does not means that it will always be on bullish mode.

Just look at stocks market, tell me, what do you see on the charts everytime that there is a huge "spike" in there?

Actually it doubles every four months, but it is possible to increase to ten times each two months. Institutional money is flowing in, and they have tons of money most here dont ever dream of.

I know that bitcoin is not a stock, but they have almost the same patterns on the price.

Maybe***** if a lot of people decide to put billions and billions of dollars, then i might reconsider about seeing bitcoin being doubled again.

but just think about this: a x2 of the actual price would be more than $34,000 (it is not the same as when it was $100, that the x2 was just $200)

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3869

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:59:34 AM

new numbers:

scenario 1:
total 700TN
BTC 27k
ETH 960

should retrace 10% first
14.4 (btc 17-->15,6 was the retracement?)
630 (eth already retraced a few hours ago?)
if this scenario plays out its 10 days until peak starting december 10 which coincides with Chicago futures launch next week

scenario 2:
january 13 peak
1,6-1,9TN
64BTC
3000ETH

scenario 3:
going towards 960bn on phase 4 then down to 570bn
btc 40k
eth 1900

OR, everything drops 50% from here.
Things are obviously overheating.
40-50% increases today in many multi-billion cryptos.
South Korea might provide a push for that later in the week.

OR, we are witnessing something serious and unique: a potential fiat-crypto flip, which was described as a theoretical possibility before.

"Google" hyperbitcoinization, although it's more like hypercryptonization (a mouthful, I know).
If this is the case, then crypto would be first worth a few tril, then a few dozen, then a few hundred. Who knows over which time period. I give this scenario a very very small chance.

Most likely there would be a correction, but things look crazy at the moment.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:17:24 AM

I dont know about bitcoin but im still waiting to see ETH at $50

60659 📦
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:35:27 AM

Are you certain about that? Bitcoin cannot be pulled down by litecoin and ethereum no matter how much their price reach even if it got 10x from its current price it wont hold down bitcoin, on the other hand bitcoin can easily drag altcoins if the value rises. It always happen every time bitcoin value goes up altcoins falls and the reason for that is because bitcoin is the one who is mostly used to buy altcoins. See bitcoin being consistent even the litecoin and ethereum is going up?

Yup! I agree! The main point here is that bitcoin really is the source of movement for other coins, and that is why trading exist, And the main purpose is to use bitcoin to trade or exchange with other Cryptos to gain a certain value of amount, I really think that Altcoins only exist as a competitor for bitcoin or to trigger bitcoin to pump, the main base to be use is always Bitcoin in exchanging with other coins.
thomassaba

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:05:58 PM

Looking at log charts of ethereum, LTC and BTC it follows around 2 months from the beginning of a major movement as began in november from 7k btc and 300 eth, destination was already charted at 70k for BTC, may I propose eth 3000-3500? 30 days to go and then 40% retracement over a period of 30 days.

Global 2TN

this what will happens if all start trust in crytopaycurreny now tading about 0.5T$.

All say dump will happen but  crytopaycurreny keep incrasing
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:22 PM

Looking at log charts of ethereum, LTC and BTC it follows around 2 months from the beginning of a major movement as began in november from 7k btc and 300 eth, destination was already charted at 70k for BTC, may I propose eth 3000-3500? 30 days to go and then 40% retracement over a period of 30 days.

Global 2TN

this what will happens if all start trust in crytopaycurreny now tading about 0.5T$.

All say dump will happen but  crytopaycurreny keep incrasing

Where can I get some of this crytopaycurreny? They sound great if they keep increasing in value! The original prediction is pretty outlandish and if we do so such a rise it will be when I get out for a little while as that will be total confirmation that the implosion is coming.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:22:50 PM

the entire market has been slowing down a bit after the first two-3 very strong weeks of December.

It could just be massive consolidation before another big move upwards. I do agree as some have said more and more mainstream and institutional money is flowing in, meaning the bull market will continue, until we see more concrete and dramatic government intervention.

That it will increase by 10x is probably unlikely.

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: