Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC vs ETH vs Other coins  (Read 467 times)
upekhaanthony (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:38:35 AM

What is the best option for 6 months investment . BTC , ETH and Other Coins going price up continuously. What do think,which coin is good to Hold 6 months ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:54:52 PM

in my opinion, eth is now at its peak so many people who use it for transactions, but btc is also at the top, but did not rule out eth can offset btc.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
kueyen

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:02:10 PM

ETH has risen tremendously in the past week, I think it will continue to rise, but relatively slowly. Ripple seems to be doing well, I think it's going to have a great performance in 2018. I want to be hopeful about IOTA as well, but its development hasn't been like I expected so far.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:10:12 PM

What is the best option for 6 months investment . BTC , ETH and Other Coins going price up continuously. What do think,which coin is good to Hold 6 months ?

Bitcoin has always been increasing much more than ethereum and the other altcoins, with other "altcoins" i think that you mean about Monero, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, and so on.

But the price in bitcoins of those alts has been much more higher before, and this is why you are probably lossing a lot of money  if you bought those altcoins at the moment.

As an example, if you hadn't bought ethereum on July, now you could have 0.12 btc per each eth (more than $2200)

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:11:15 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are great goins and no matter what they will worth much more in six months. So i don't see any harm investing and holding these two coins. Of course you can invest in some good alt coins aswell , like waves and ripple. All 4 of these coins are very good long term investments.

thomassaba

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

Best is less than 1$ range is better to invest at 2018. ETH is also so good to invest.

bitcoin is so good but need high  investment
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:28:52 PM

I don't know that six months is a long-term or not, but in my opinion, ethereum and bitcoin are the best choices for long-term.

Some altcoins can bring good profits with daily trading, for that, you should follow the price of the coins.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:35:15 PM

I don't know that six months is a long-term or not, but in my opinion, ethereum and bitcoin are the best choices for long-term.

Some altcoins can bring good profits with daily trading, for that, you should follow the price of the coins.
For me this can be consider for a long term by holding a certain coins. I have high believes on btc and eth for investment you will not feel disappointment in this coins. Just proper investment may lead to success in the future.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:39:31 PM

6 months is good and long for newbies and you don't have to choice between bitcoin and ETH, they are good both contenders for holding that long.

And what do you mean by other coins? If you think that you have to add some other alts on your portfolio, go with IOTA and Zcash.

Bitcoin and ETH can also be good for holding for more than 6 months also I forgot to add Litecoin.

adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:40:40 PM

I think eth potency is better than Bitcoin, because bitcoin has triggered things we never thought about before. . .
not feel the price has soared so far
I hold more eth

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:44:35 PM

You have answered it yourself that very coin is going up now a days and I think there is versatile kind of coins from which we can literally choose to invest our money. I mean its just about the time that they all will pop into some great ETH and some good BTC really. :-) All you have to do is just keep patience and make healthy wealth out of it. !

For your consideration you can study the signals for XRP, IOTA, Waves, and BCH really. Two of them are centralised one so no question about them, it will take time for them but they will pop really. Otherwise there are many of the top 10 coins you can choose from.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum sure will keep increasing every day but i think u can find altcoins that can give u more profit than these two, My favourites are: Komodo, Ark and Genesis Vision.
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:50:13 PM

I can suggest u to try altcoins because Bitcoin price max will reach to 100k this year and its mean 600% growing, but u have some altcoins that can have very big growing in 2018 like Stratis, Pivx, Verge..
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:52:05 PM

BTC and ETH are the most stable ones. If you aim for crazy profits, you can also look the ones located in top 25 list of coinmarketcap. Other coins are risky compared to BTC and ETH.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:27:55 PM

I think, ethereum always saves your money and periodically will multiply;)
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:41:50 PM

It depends, surely ICO are more risky than investing in consolidated cryptocurrencies like ethereum, litecoin,etc. , but if you do the right research about the project, usally if you want to make a short term investment you will earn more from your investment in ICO, for example now I'm interested at Gilgamesh Platform, this project has a very good concept truly achievable, and has a good team working on it
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:42:56 AM

For me, the best option for 6 months investment is BTC or Bitcoin it has a great future and good history about that, the price of it was obviously getting high as fast as it could so if you have BTC, make your choice to hold it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:44:15 AM

I think you should diversify with top 5 ones that will reduce the risk and constantly grow your investment too.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ashu711

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:28:36 PM

BTC is base currency in crypto market and number one position from day one of this market. There is Not any competitor to Btc. but it can be  possible in future . Ethereum is also a good coin and second leader of market.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:15:10 PM

we were surprised on how bitcoin pumped up in price. bitcoin is still the top. we can not also deny that ethereum is doing well, it rises up continuously. But if you would ask me the best option for 6 month investment, I would just choose another altcoin, maybe I can find more profit there than these two. 6 months is enough for an altcoin to pump up.There are also other promising altcoins there that are expected to boom this coming 2018.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: