Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin God - a gift for Christmas  (Read 457 times)
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:11:47 AM

This is funny, selling the project by the name of God. I am very sensitive when it concerning the name of God. What next? Bitcoin angel? Do you want to try to rival the bitcoin? We'll see, if the price is good may be a christmas gift, but if the opposite happens it will be alt garbage.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:44:14 AM

Bitcoin God - a gift for Christmas

Chelender Go, the famous British Bitcoin investor, announced that Bitcoin will be split on the night of December 25, the new currency will be called Bitcoin God.

Distribution Rules

There are pretty much folks recently and I have no idea what to do with the coins received. However, receiving new gifts is nice though. Merry early Xmax everyone.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:50:42 AM

Thanks but I think this forking is not useful at all, we already got enough forking, and I am sure people will dump it as soon as they got the coin, but I am still grateful for the free money and usually this coin will make bitcoin price go up, because people will stock bitcoin to get the free coin
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

What is known about Chandler Guo and what is the motivation for this?

It is claimed that there will be no mining. So how is this coin going to work?
https://freedman.club/en/hardfork-bitcoin-god-podarok-k-rojdestvu/
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:50:06 PM

Merry Christmas everyone! Santa is giving us another fork this year!
With so many forks, we can have a large winter feast!

I don't know that much about coding, but can the fork be implemented automatically?
Or is it activated manually?
If it is manual, than that means these fools are working on Christmas Day to bring a fork that nobody has heard of, nobody wants, and nobody cares about.

And the wording is very arrogant, "BTC will be split"
Nah, this isn't splitting btc.
It's basically lazy and greedy devs copy and pasting Satoshi Nakamoto's revolutionary blockchain and adding a little change.
Then they get to name their shitcoin Bitcoin (insert dumb name here).

I guess I sound bitter, but the forks are what the scam icos are and as a whole, it damages our crypto economy rather than help it.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

This is Another Bitcoin hard fork ? Christmas day is the best day! I hope i will i can get it!
Thanks
drunkcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

if it supposed to be xmas gift they'd better choose name like Bitcoin Jesus or JesusCoin  Grin
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

I do not think that it's a good idea to call the coin to be separated from bitcoin - bitkoyn god. If this coin does not succeed, it will not be a good name for it. In general, I personally do not mind the bitokoy plugs. The more such coins are formed, the higher the competition between them, and the sooner they will develop and improve. If some of them turn out to be unnecessary, they disappear according to the laws of the market, only the best will remain.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:02:54 PM

How many of these bitcoins)) ,people do not cease to create them , and in fact, bitcoin 1 ,the only
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:12:37 PM

I expect this to happen but not like this, not in the very near future. It is expected that there will be bunch of hard forks off of Bitcoin that will materialize in the future. It is inevitable as this is a new way to create an altcoin that has a "connection" to BTC. But this specific coin made me cringe very hard. Like seriously, the devs of it will name it as bitcoin god? They need to take this naming schemes more seriously. I don't know what will be the use of this coin but any free money is always welcome.  Grin
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:42 PM

This is just the start of thousands of bitcoin forks. Will make no difference in the long run. bitcoin god certainly sounds legit though, It will probably go to the moon on the way to heaven. I'm holding back funds for bitcoin Trump. It'll be Yoooge!

tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:02:43 PM

So these forks are now using the name of God in this play. Another Bitcoin wannabe to be born on Christmas day, those developers got a really good idea right there Grin. Well, we can't stop those forks coming, it's just sad how they broke the true essence and meaning of Bitcoin fork.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:11:12 PM

This news is interesting. I liked the idea of combining cryptocurrencies and Christmas. A high profit is expected from this project.
At the moment the idea may be interesting, but what will happen after all the New Year holidays? Will this fork be relevant, or will it be another useless branching Huh

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:22:02 PM

jeeez, know fork not happend to improve the bitcoin or anything like that. the fork now happend just because the dev want and can do that. Lets see xmast come in few day lest make bitcoin fork at that date, and take profit from it  Grin
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:37:51 PM

Bitcoin God - a gift for Christmas

Chelender Go, the famous British Bitcoin investor, announced that Bitcoin will be split on the night of December 25, the new currency will be called Bitcoin God.

Distribution Rules

Haha he was so wrong. The split hasnot happened on Christmas around the world because he could not predict the correct block number for Christmas. What a mess.

Anyway, how come this thing is trading when the split has supposedly not happened yet??

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:40:31 PM

I can't tale this serious with a name like bitcoin god, sounds like a memecoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: