Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst coins ever.  (Read 764 times)
Onomsum (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:50:52 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 07:03:15 AM by Onomsum

Yea, the government might be able to trace who owns what coins... but how can we... how can we as regular people avoid buying some centralized piece of crap coin, with absolute certainty.

thanks for all the feed back, links, etc...  Smiley
Is there a way to analyze a block chain and associate multiple addresses with one wallet or ip, to get a better picture of how distributed or not a coin is Huh

^ ---- My second question in this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoJoHuN

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:21:47 AM

You will never be sure on 100%. But in internet, many information about ICO and you can choose right project
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:24:57 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 02:16:08 AM by De Suga09

Yea, the government might be able to trace who owns what coins... but how can we... how can we as regular people avoid buying some centralized piece of crap coin, with absolute certainty.

Deadcoins.com is the hder recipient of the worst coins ever forcibly given upon the cryptocurrency community. Some were always a joke; others became a joke; and others were simply cursed with unfortunate names which meant they never got off the ground.
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:25:03 AM

I think no coin worst. Increase and decrease are normally situation. We just wait for many time until the coin rising again. Be patient please Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:51:54 AM

Only way to do it is to do your research.

One of hte worst cryptocoin scams that i have personally ever experienced was the paycoin scam, the developers offered to put a $20 price floor on the coin but when the entire project turned out to be a scam, the whole thing went crashing down below $20(well below).

There was even a joke coin made by some random guy called paycon, that was worth more than the actual "paycoin".

Also, bitconnect is one of these centralized ponzis that have nothing to do with cryptocurrencies. As i said - do your own research and it's easy to avoid them.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:53:25 AM

You can never do so with absolute certainty. You can filter out the obvious scams, though.

If something that is:

a) Promising high returns off your investment for doing nothing
b) Promising new tech vaporware that is probably too good to be true
c) or trying to get you to invest amounts that are larger than actually needed

It's probably a bad coin to invest in, and at best case scenario, a centralized shitcoin. Btcney has mentioned bit connect and i think that's the best example at the moment, massive ponzi that is about to blow up soon.
tuzlu

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:21:40 AM

Siacoin is number one  Cry

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM (https://ico.midex.com/) ●
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved (https://ico.midex.com/) by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers ▬ (https://ico.midex.com/)
# WEB (https://ico.midex.com/) ● ANN + Bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271458Cool ● Telegram (https://t.me/midexinfo_en) ● Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/midexinfo/) ● Twitter (https://twitter.com/MidexInfo) ● Blog (https://www.reddit.com/user/Midex_Official/) # GET TOKENS #
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:24:17 AM

Of the latest examples it's Confido Project. 
sabrikks

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:32:55 AM

You need to do your own research especially if you are buying the coin, look at the team, white paper, social media etc....
There are websites like icodrops where you can check for info and rating

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:35:31 AM

There are pros/cons in each coins,its up to you if you will invest or not thats why you need to do serious researching about the ICO's background.

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:11:06 PM

I think it is very difficult to find out which coins are ok and which are not. It is very difficult to discriminate. The only way is to read a lot, the infos about the coins, the official web pages, the names of the developers (search them too).
Do they have developed their own wallet? Is there any address or phone for infos or just a email address and nothing else.
All these are difficult but necessary before you spend your money.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:33:14 PM

Read a lot? what are you talking about? If someone reads it doesnt mean that he wont be scammed by someone or just by something.

think it is very difficult to find out which coins are ok and which are not. It is very difficult to discriminate. The only way is to read a lot, the infos about the coins, the official web pages, the names of the developers

Far as i know IOTA does not even have their own wallet, and look at them, are they a scammy project? I guess that you are putting a lot of steriotypes in game.

Do they have developed their own wallet? Is there any address or phone for infos or just a email address and nothing else.All these are difficult but necessary before you spend your money.

Because they have their own wallet it does not means that they are not scam. Look at bitconnect, they have their own wallet, but they are a ponzi.
Evanston45

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:01:54 PM

Didn’t Siacoin double in the last week? Seems good to me, but am I wrong?
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:22:06 PM

There's really no clear-cut way to do it. You have to rely on your own logical rationalization as you look at the whitepaper, the route the coin is going, how much of a community is built up around the coin, etc. The biggest giveaways of a bad coin are very poorly thought-out releases or lots of spelling errors, I don't trust any coin that isn't good at presenting itself publicly. Next I look to see if there is a healthy community of people built around the coin, and what other people think about it. If it seems that the coin can be generally accepted, then I start putting in the time to read the whitepaper, roadmap, etc. and see if I like what their plan is for where the coin is going. If all of that checks out, I still only invest if the marketcap & volume are high enough under standard trading practices to be considered good investments. Everyone has their own qualifications for how to invest but this plan of playing it safe has never done me wrong.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:44:38 PM

How to avoid buying this kind of coins?maybe you can use google to do some research,dont invest in anything you are not sure of to prevent getting rekt.

thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:51:57 PM

Onecoin turned out to be some international Ponzi scheme from what I read. I'm sure there are a dozen other scams being run out there now. There's just no control over the ICO market so you have to be extra careful.

BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:58:20 PM

The worst coin ever has been PANDAcoin, made in 2014 and which lasted just a few days before some of the devs dumped the premine,  took the money and run.

Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:26:33 AM

Well in my experience theres no really accurate way of telling that the coins could be successful or just scam until the ICO is finished and the price is set in the market.  But one thing Im sure that as long as the coins have no real use,  it will never increase its price and just be dumped as soon as it hits the market.

Briian007

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:51:18 AM

I have been in this market for few months and i realize that we could not beleive what people told us. Like "Neo is number one", "Bitbase is most profitable coins" .... some true some false and we can only beleive ourself. Do research if you try to invest coins, sell coins after you have profit if you do day trading.
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:12:02 AM

So Many D scam coins out there. Some coins are dead because the devs did nothing to seemily great ideas after ICOs. Others were outright frauds.
We will still be seeing more of the kinds unless the crypto world becomes well regulaTed.

In the meantime carry out good research on the

1. The idea
2. The team
3. The problem its solving
4. The competition

Before going ahead to buy coins
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

You can find worst coins by searching altcoins section with the key of "RIP" then you will find hundreds maybe thousands of shitcoins.
They are all dead now and ıt does not make sense to pray for them.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:31:10 AM

Every coin is a piece of art dont judge them just by their appearance. And performance thats one fact that bitcoin started at that point long ago bitcoin is a piece of crap as you say and look at it now. Some coins dont have the right exposure and the popularity rate is undeniably low. Almost hidden to internet ofcourse not all coins have the opportunity to be advertise through the internet some dont even bother.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:58:20 AM

I think for spreadcoin because I buy a spreadcoin and it costs 0.1 bitcoin in october3 and since that it has not risen yet and I think it's still down its price now and it does not rise and I lose 0.04 bitcoin so now since my bitcoin has left it is 0.06 bitcoin so i'm scared at spreadcoin so i do not want to buy jan because it seems like this sympathetic.

Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:01:16 AM

You will never be hundred percent sure if the project is good or bad. But sometimes the gaffes are so evident. You need to make a research and not only about 1 project, but 100 of current and already successful ones to be able to compare

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:28:08 PM

I think no coin worst. Increase and decrease are normally situation. We just wait for many time until the coin rising again. Be patient please Smiley
Some coins are worst and you would not want to be holding a shit coin and the only way you can know if a coin is shitty, centralized, scammy in nature, is just to do some proper digging. No other single way !

Any investor or anyone who wants to buy a coin and cannot go through doing some thorough research is then definitely not ready to invest. When you do this, then at least you will be able to deduce some facts you may need, while putting few stuffs together.

But there is no centralized coin that won't be glaringly centralized. We just have to research about the coin and find out for ourselves. For example, XRP is a centralized banker's coin but do you know that? You cannot know unless you have decided to read some few things about XRP or probably from little readings here and there bump into it. That is just the only way you can know.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:47:57 PM

It is complicated to cite the worst currencies, because the market is flexible constantly, there are many coins that are worth nothing today, with abandoned project, where dev disappeared, without community, classifying as shitcoin, but things can change, where the project comes back on initiative, a new community resurfaces, Dev returns, another team, this can vary in a matter of time. We should not judge any currency in negative aspect, we must get the maximum information of any project, not to become a bad investment.
LEARNTOWIN

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:21:17 PM

GOLOS can be a candidate (of the Worst Coin ever)

I left my Lover (XRP) for Her (GOLOS)

Then XRP shot up (maybe She hates me leaving Her)

While GOLOS stay still

Poor me  Smiley
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:23:59 PM

The Tangerine Exchange token by Mandarin for me is the worst because it is my first time joining the campaign as a junior member then after the campaign and ICO ends last September, their token has no value until today and that token just trying to keep the space of my ERC20 wallet.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:25:43 PM

You will never be sure on 100%. But in internet, many information about ICO and you can choose right project
You can always be sure if you do some research. Yes, it may not be 100% guaranteed but at least you will get something pretty close. There is no coin that will not get all the necessary details you will need and the same way we get to know coins that will end up being a scam is the same way we can get to know a coin which is centralized which is totally by doing some little research about the team, the idea of the coin itself and so on.

The research for worst coin may go infinite as only very few coins are coming up with a reason and all others are just a copycat or simple modified concept of some other existing projects. If we notice in depth, now a days altcoins are here for fund raising for a project but there will be no guarantee that project will go live or not.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:30:29 PM

Any coin that doesn't hit exchanges and Coinmarketcap, its a scam coin.

This is simple rule

One coin is biggest ponzi scheme.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:18:25 PM

I never buy the coins that were created less than a month ago. For the currency or the whole project must to show first results only then I make decision invest in it or not. This is my approach.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:21:11 PM

I never buy the coins that were created less than a month ago. For the currency or the whole project must to show first results only then I make decision invest in it or not. This is my approach.
A good approach , but I think it is necessary to risk a small lot money and buy new coins, but a small lot.
Borin

Activity: 260

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:24:47 PM

For me it was aurora coin. I lost on this shit all my gains from 2013... nearly 10k usd. But i was a beginer on the market, so I decided to hold them all.... it was wrong decission ;
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:54:42 PM

Siacoin gave its hodlers 70% profits 2 weeks ago during the fork. IMHO there is no worst coins, its just worst time to sell out and then regret

gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:22:53 PM

In fact, it is very difficult to determine the best altcoin from the worst. For example, for myself, I stressed that Nav, Bella, Blizard - hopeless projects and some even with the finished product. Be careful, watch the developer's news.

Onomsum (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:54:32 AM

Is there a way to analyze a block chain and associate multiple addresses with one wallet or ip, to get a better picture of how distributed or not a coin is Huh
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:01:32 AM

There are whole lists of scam coins and tokens. Always do your research and my advice is to stay away from ICOs unless you are truely convinced by the product and team. Often you see premining, pump and dump or coins not even going to exchanges. You also see a lot of coins being cheaper than the ICO price just weeks after the ICO.
Psalms23

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:04:50 AM

If you want to avoid 100% from shitcoins, you really have to avoid all ICOs. There are no really set of rules and requirements that you can tell that a coins is legit, scam, successful or a failure. Everyone investing knows that this is all 50/50 chance that you get a legit and successful coin of out ICOs.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:14:31 AM

I think one of the worst performing coins is counterparty in terms of price. Even a lot of trash coins are better than most coins.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:37:40 AM

being a bad coin has nothing to do with traceability of the coin. and you are exaggerating the power of tracing who owns what by the government!
if you buy the usual coins (BTC, LTC, ETH) or even the fully anonymous coins (XMR,...) from an exchange like poloniex, bittrex, ... of course they will know who owns what, that is easy and it has nothing to do with the coin itself it is the method you used to buy those coins.

a bad coin (worst coins ever) are those which created a big expectation but didn't even live up to 10% of that expectation in my opinion. i would like to nominate Ethereum for the top of that list. because all the advertisement of it was focusing on being scaleable, cheap, fast, secure, easy to use, decentralized, ... and so far all of these have been proven to be wrong.

with IP? no
with same wallet? there are some chain analysis techniques that can be used to "guess" this but it is never 100% accurate.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:43:16 AM

i have invested 5 eth in an ico known as Ziber
Turned out it was a scam by the Russians
Lost my hopes and everything and for me that was one of the worst coin ever...
The second worst coin ever in my list is kick coin
after ICO it went 5x below ico price that was some shit
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

In a cryptocurrency market there will increase or decrease with price. its it nature so I think no coin is worst if one is decrease now after few days or month its price will increase when peaple are start investin and tradin.I think which currency you means the worst in next year that will be boom.because people are connecting with cryptography.
Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:31:21 AM

Deadcoins.com is the hder recipient of the worst coins ever forcibly given upon the cryptocurrency community. Some were always a joke; others became a joke; and others were simply cursed with unfortunate names which meant they never got off the ground.

It'd be nice if everyone could contribute to the list more often. that website would be so popular in helping the masses avoid shitcoins

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:47:44 AM

This Forum has a lot of informations about crypto-currencies. Before making a decision it would be better to read as much as you can.
There are many links mentioned by other forum writers too.
All these facts are valuable and brobably are going to help you discriminating the good from the "bad".
Never invest before making your research.
EJHX

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:55:47 AM

Confido is probably the most recent example of a failure. It made such headlines that projects alike (such as Payfair) cannot take off with a working product.

I wouldn't say Dogecoin is bad, but if you got caught in one of their yearly pumps, you'd be suffering big time. However, I have not read into it enough to understand what they are trying to do...

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:10:29 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 09:20:45 AM by Mpamaegbu

OP, do you mean scam coins or bad coins? While it is a bit easy to identify a bad coin (coin with low marketcap and value, it isn't so with a scam coin. Advisablly, this task is self pursuit and left to you to do your research.

Onecoin turned out to be some international Ponzi scheme from what I read. I'm sure there are a dozen other scams being run out there now. There's just no control over the ICO market so you have to be extra careful.
Yes, there is also Swisscoin (SIC). Dogecoin has also proved itself a shitcoin overtime. What about bitbase and the Yakov story?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:00:12 AM

^ ---- My second question in this thread.
well there are actually coins that we can consider good or bad. There are some coins that are valuable and actually growing,some are growing rapidly and pump in price. Most,if not,many alt coins are considered useless or called by the community as shitcoins. These are worthless coins amd there are also coins that are considered as scam coins, these should be avoided.Some notable examples are onecoin and paycoin, no whitepaper,no homepage,no announcement.How can we trust this if it is unreliable.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

If tou are asking in reference to the value my worst investments have been nmr and ecobit, i still hope that they will rise in coming months but they are way way down from when i bought them.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Onomsum (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:14:05 PM

i'm searching for a tool to analyze the block chain so i can determine how distributed the coin is, that i am buying. That is all

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

thanks.
I want to validate the decentralization as much as I can.
Vicky22

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Worst coin ever you mean till date. As I believe there will be many more in coming future. So there must be some golden rules such as is it a part of Ponzi scheme, what about the team, etc
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:10:52 AM

Worst coins ever are those came from scam, and many coins that appears are being banned and being known because of the scam that they do, just like the herocoins and other coins.
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:23:19 PM

Confido is probably the most recent example of a failure. It made such headlines that projects alike (such as Payfair) cannot take off with a working product.

I wouldn't say Dogecoin is bad, but if you got caught in one of their yearly pumps, you'd be suffering big time. However, I have not read into it enough to understand what they are trying to do...

If dogecoin actually wants to accomplish something. I don't get why they don't just rebrand. I just can't envision a future where we are all doing business with dog memes.

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:28:03 PM

There's so many bad coins I couldn't even name them all. If the coin doesn't benefit from being on the blockchain or if Bitcoin can do the same it does, then it's a bad coin. Why would you want to use some random coin nobody knoes about when you could be using a coin that has the best developers, biggest funding and is the oldest coin?
Onomsum (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:13:25 AM

There's so many bad coins I couldn't even name them all. If the coin doesn't benefit from being on the blockchain or if Bitcoin can do the same it does, then it's a bad coin. Why would you want to use some random coin nobody knoes about when you could be using a coin that has the best developers, biggest funding and is the oldest coin?
Really good points.
I suppose my interest is finding coins that can do things bitcoin can't but there seems to be multiple coins that can do the same things that bitcoin can't. For instance if there are two smart contract coins, identical, It would be great if i could do some blockchain analysis that exposed if one coin had thousands of different investors wallets and the exchange, vs 20 different investor wallets and the exchange.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:07:30 AM

Worst coin if ever the situation for transaction u need.No worst coin if u think the yuor transaction is normally ok.I dont think worst coin if u peasent free.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: