Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst coins ever.  (Read 764 times)
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:43:16 AM

i have invested 5 eth in an ico known as Ziber
Turned out it was a scam by the Russians
Lost my hopes and everything and for me that was one of the worst coin ever...
The second worst coin ever in my list is kick coin
after ICO it went 5x below ico price that was some shit
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

In a cryptocurrency market there will increase or decrease with price. its it nature so I think no coin is worst if one is decrease now after few days or month its price will increase when peaple are start investin and tradin.I think which currency you means the worst in next year that will be boom.because people are connecting with cryptography.
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:31:21 AM

Yea, the government might be able to trace who owns what coins... but how can we... how can we as regular people avoid buying some centralized piece of crap coin, with absolute certainty.

Deadcoins.com is the hder recipient of the worst coins ever forcibly given upon the cryptocurrency community. Some were always a joke; others became a joke; and others were simply cursed with unfortunate names which meant they never got off the ground.

It'd be nice if everyone could contribute to the list more often. that website would be so popular in helping the masses avoid shitcoins

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:47:44 AM

This Forum has a lot of informations about crypto-currencies. Before making a decision it would be better to read as much as you can.
There are many links mentioned by other forum writers too.
All these facts are valuable and brobably are going to help you discriminating the good from the "bad".
Never invest before making your research.
EJHX

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:55:47 AM

Confido is probably the most recent example of a failure. It made such headlines that projects alike (such as Payfair) cannot take off with a working product.

I wouldn't say Dogecoin is bad, but if you got caught in one of their yearly pumps, you'd be suffering big time. However, I have not read into it enough to understand what they are trying to do...

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:10:29 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 09:20:45 AM by Mpamaegbu

OP, do you mean scam coins or bad coins? While it is a bit easy to identify a bad coin (coin with low marketcap and value, it isn't so with a scam coin. Advisablly, this task is self pursuit and left to you to do your research.

Onecoin turned out to be some international Ponzi scheme from what I read. I'm sure there are a dozen other scams being run out there now. There's just no control over the ICO market so you have to be extra careful.
Yes, there is also Swisscoin (SIC). Dogecoin has also proved itself a shitcoin overtime. What about bitbase and the Yakov story?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:00:12 AM

Yea, the government might be able to trace who owns what coins... but how can we... how can we as regular people avoid buying some centralized piece of crap coin, with absolute certainty.

thanks for all the feed back, links, etc...  Smiley
Is there a way to analyze a block chain and associate multiple addresses with one wallet or ip, to get a better picture of how distributed or not a coin is Huh

^ ---- My second question in this thread.
well there are actually coins that we can consider good or bad. There are some coins that are valuable and actually growing,some are growing rapidly and pump in price. Most,if not,many alt coins are considered useless or called by the community as shitcoins. These are worthless coins amd there are also coins that are considered as scam coins, these should be avoided.Some notable examples are onecoin and paycoin, no whitepaper,no homepage,no announcement.How can we trust this if it is unreliable.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

If tou are asking in reference to the value my worst investments have been nmr and ecobit, i still hope that they will rise in coming months but they are way way down from when i bought them.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Onomsum (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:14:05 PM

i'm searching for a tool to analyze the block chain so i can determine how distributed the coin is, that i am buying. That is all

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

thanks.
I want to validate the decentralization as much as I can.
Vicky22

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Worst coin ever you mean till date. As I believe there will be many more in coming future. So there must be some golden rules such as is it a part of Ponzi scheme, what about the team, etc
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:10:52 AM

Worst coins ever are those came from scam, and many coins that appears are being banned and being known because of the scam that they do, just like the herocoins and other coins.
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:23:19 PM

Confido is probably the most recent example of a failure. It made such headlines that projects alike (such as Payfair) cannot take off with a working product.

I wouldn't say Dogecoin is bad, but if you got caught in one of their yearly pumps, you'd be suffering big time. However, I have not read into it enough to understand what they are trying to do...

If dogecoin actually wants to accomplish something. I don't get why they don't just rebrand. I just can't envision a future where we are all doing business with dog memes.

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:28:03 PM

There's so many bad coins I couldn't even name them all. If the coin doesn't benefit from being on the blockchain or if Bitcoin can do the same it does, then it's a bad coin. Why would you want to use some random coin nobody knoes about when you could be using a coin that has the best developers, biggest funding and is the oldest coin?
Onomsum (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:13:25 AM

There's so many bad coins I couldn't even name them all. If the coin doesn't benefit from being on the blockchain or if Bitcoin can do the same it does, then it's a bad coin. Why would you want to use some random coin nobody knoes about when you could be using a coin that has the best developers, biggest funding and is the oldest coin?
Really good points.
I suppose my interest is finding coins that can do things bitcoin can't but there seems to be multiple coins that can do the same things that bitcoin can't. For instance if there are two smart contract coins, identical, It would be great if i could do some blockchain analysis that exposed if one coin had thousands of different investors wallets and the exchange, vs 20 different investor wallets and the exchange.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:07:30 AM

Worst coin if ever the situation for transaction u need.No worst coin if u think the yuor transaction is normally ok.I dont think worst coin if u peasent free.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: