Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:55:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DGC transaction blocked on 0 confirmation  (Read 487 times)
surphactone (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 11:38:10 AM

Hi

i sent some dgc from my wallet to another adress, the transaction is still blocked for more than 16 hours

what can i do to resolve this problem and get the transaction confirmed ?

thanks

<!>Help the guy with any amount of BTC : 1FbWe8Dq8cLx3UHF385EtCLyVz6UFXgs8k Thank yO !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:17:08 PM

Hi

i sent some dgc from my wallet to another adress, the transaction is still blocked for more than 16 hours

thanks

Did you try doing a -rescan ? This will rescan the block chain to find any missing transactions.

Create and/or 2nd mouse button click on the digitalcoin shortcut on your desktop. Select > Properties.

In the 'Target' field add --rescan: "C:\Program Files (x86)\digitalcoin\digitalcoin-qt.exe" --rescan

Click on Apply and OK. Now re-start digitalcoin via this shortcut.

Let me know if this works.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
surphactone (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:18:34 PM

Hi

thanks

Did you try doing a -rescan ? This will rescan the block chain to find any missing transactions.

Create and/or 2nd mouse button click on the digitalcoin shortcut on your desktop. Select > Properties.

In the 'Target' field add --rescan: "C:\Program Files (x86)\digitalcoin\digitalcoin-qt.exe" --rescan

Thank you for your reply
I did it yesterday , and now , it doesn't work , my wallet is up to date and the transaction "0 of 5 confirmations)

other thing that i can do ?  Sad

<!>Help the guy with any amount of BTC : 1FbWe8Dq8cLx3UHF385EtCLyVz6UFXgs8k Thank yO !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:49:24 PM

Hi

thanks

Thank you for your reply
I did it yesterday , and now , it doesn't work , my wallet is up to date and the transaction "0 of 5 confirmations)

other thing that i can do ?  Sad

What is the transaction id?
surphactone (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:28:50 PM

problem solved

i deleted blkindex.dat from .../appdata/roaming/digitalcoin , and launched the wallet

thank you all

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: