Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?  (Read 5143 times)
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:31:26 PM

Yes of cause the Media has a role to play in the growth of bitcoin in the sense that the Media serves as the carrier of all the activities involve in the growth and development of bitcoin, from spreading rumors to letting the people to know about the ground bitcoin is breaking interns of market value and growth in interest over time. The major role of the media in the growth of bitcoin is the awareness the media created about new evolution and features that are new to investors.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tegalrejo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

Yes, Social media is one of the most influential factors on the development of bitcoin today, it also affects the higher bitcoin prices, as more and more people are familiar with bitcoin as well as the increasing number of investors who choose to invest in bitcoin. For now social media is the easiest and fastest way to market a product as well as bitcoin because today almost all people in the world use it
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:14:22 PM

The bitcoin growth is affected by the demand and entrance of new people which invest on it, and social media has one of the main contributions for it, it does influence the growth of it.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:23:52 PM

Social Media has a high influence on new user compared to already the people who are already using Bitcoin. For example, if we talk about a news channel which circulates regular new about Bitcoin due to its rising price; it creates an impact over the people to try and invest in Bitcoin at least once. Everyone like to gamble their money in some way or other in small amount or big amount does't matter but at some point users are like I should try at least once. At this point social media gets successful creating an impact over people to use crypto currency.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:30:27 PM

I think that indeed it helps the community to grow...

Many people are only taking information from traditionnal media, mostly TV. So it is good that such media talk about alternatives, even if their presentation is generally very vague...

It helps the community to grow.. Even if most people just make few trades and then sell bitcoin to get their dollars and forget about it.. It also means that bitcoin can no longer be simply ignored.

Great news, right?

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:34:22 PM

I think social media is one of the major medium were bitcoin is been advertised, people get informed through these places, people hear about bitcoin and want to get involve which increases the growth of bitcoin.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

Social media is the best way to inform people about Bitcoin and increase the interest. I also think the increasing interest effects the price of Bitcoin.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:29:36 PM

I think social media is one of the major medium were bitcoin is been advertised, people get informed through these places, people hear about bitcoin and want to get involve which increases the growth of bitcoin.
I agree with you. especially when current internet users, especially social media is very much. Thus, the advertisement about bitcoin or cryptocurrency in socmed is very effective. therefore bounty project also uses socmed, e.g. facebook and twitter.

Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:50:31 PM

Hello all! Please try to understand if people are not interesting in something that's means this is not interesting for 90%. If socials media make hype and high PR that means they are motivated and etc. Yes bitcoin are growth up better and faster with social networks media influence which are 90% of success

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Heartseed

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:10:12 PM

Yeah, social media does help in growth of bitcoin. Since promoting and advertising bitcoin through the use of social media is efficient and wise to further improve bitcoin. Whereas people was recruited to do bitcoin mining. That's how i am influenced by my friend by explaining and links on how to access bitcoin mining and here i am still a newbie but sharing my experience that social media is a help in growth of bitcoin
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:27:03 PM

Today, social media reach a huge mass of people. For sure it helps to spread the word and grow the community of bitcoin.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:30:13 PM

Yes, it really is. Social media greatly influenced people to discover bitcoin especially in my country where social medias are the number one problem which lots of users. So it is very easy for us to learn about bitcoin since it is trending and posted everywhere. I can't deny this fact that when we see something on socia medias that involves money making we tend to get interest on it that's why now we can see a massive growth on bitcoin due to social medias involved.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:36:08 PM

yes, of course it affects btcoin, when social media gives positive image to bitcoin, then bitcoin price will be higher. please note that the bitcoin-sensitive thing is the social mediation and attitude of bitcoin users.

Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:38:25 PM

Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Yes, social media is the big factor why bitcoin grow like this. Social media has been the way in advertising bitcoin and a lot of people is now in social media that's why the dissemination of information about bitcoin is very easy.

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Yes social media has greatly affected bitcoin growth and popularity because people are now into technologies social media help them understand what is crypto currencies and how they appeal to be very useful to many individuals. The demand in bitcoin continue growing and I'm sure it will continue to be known globally with the help of social media

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:49:53 PM

The bitcoin growth is affected by the demand and entrance of new people which invest on it, and social media has one of the main contributions for it, it does influence the growth of it.
Yes social media is a big tool to promote bitcoin. Many people are now all engaged to social media so I guess the social media could be a big help to the promotion of bitcoin and also to attract many users and investors as well. And also I couldn't underestimate the power of social to the people today.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:55:33 PM

Social media are now the means of communication even we are too far to our relatives. Social media also the new trend of getting along with friends and family without distance hindrances provided we have internet service in our phone or laptop. So that's why social media I guess is now the major way of indorsing bitcoin to people.
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:57:58 PM

Bitcurrency is social media for about 50%. A coin can stand or fall with it's community behind it.
Take Bitcoin for example, it's the most popular coins, because... it's the most popular one... Not because of it's great advantagous like great transaction rates or fixed nodes or anything like that.
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:59:09 PM

Social Media has a high influence on new user compared to already the people who are already using Bitcoin. For example, if we talk about a news channel which circulates regular new about Bitcoin due to its rising price; it creates an impact over the people to try and invest in Bitcoin at least once. Everyone like to gamble their money in some way or other in small amount or big amount does't matter but at some point users are like I should try at least once. At this point social media gets successful creating an impact over people to use crypto currency.

Totally agreed. Social media including all the channels that you can imagine has big effect on crypto currency market's popularity. Especially new generation is spending more time with social networks and majority of them has seen through facebook or twitter.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:01:17 PM

Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

We are now in the world that full of technology and many of us addicted with different social media. I think social media has a great contribution in making the bitcoin grow and more popular. Since all of us is in social media then it is easy to advertise bitcoin in this way so that they will be curious about bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: