Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?  (Read 39493 times)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

Invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs are good choices to make a lot of profit. However, any investment is risky and they are no exception. All you need is have knowledge before investing. For me, cryptocurrency and ICOs are an investment that can bring a lot of profit. You should carefully select ICOs and reference review from the experts. The  cryptocurrency same, should learn about their potential and value
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

this will be the great time for all of us to invest in cryptocurrencies and new ICOs, because we see new coins are borned from ICOs everyday and investors, who invested in these ICOs can earn high profit than just holding coins, but the risk can be very huge because without any research but just investing we may be scammed by bad guys, so yeah, you should invest in ICOs but do research carefully.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

investors attains with the use as possessing customs of personal preference to gives of chance as managing with the least on risks and collecting of numbers with the target to complete within terms of plan, as applying strategy to run with the manage and collects as the rise of price and follows with the same or shifts on use with strategy as the timelines of entrance with the table of investment works on manage.

xvxgamer

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

Yes, very profitable but its too risky. We need know about this ico that following ico profile, team, vision, and product. You can read whitepaper that include how about this ico. Hype score is important too.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

Actually this is not required. But if you want to invest there is no harm to try. Investment in ico is now profitable. But keep your eye on ico scam.
TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

Nowadays investing in an ICO is as risky as investing in HYIPs a long while ago. just my 2 cents, if you can do trading, it's far better than investing in ICOs

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

That will gonna be your own decision if you will gonna invest in crypto currency and ICOs because its your money in the stakes not mine... but if you'll gonna ask me about it then what I'm gonna do is just to invest only in crypto currency not on the ICOs... I will invest only to all of those crypto currency which I really think that will attract many investors and which could be able to increase its market value in a short period of time so that I can get back my investment as soon as possible.
Kakabawa19471947

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

you should invest, make sure you do your research before you put your money into anything there are really good projects doing ICOs and there are doggy ones also make sure you do your research
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

Altcoins and ICO projects can bring you good profits if you invest in the right ones. Of course, the good returns come with risks. So I strongly suggest you to research before investing.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

It is clear that investing in ICO now can bring a big profit, you just need to always be aware of the risks. You should not invest all your savings and it's best to divide the whole sum into the several parts.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

Yes, icos today are more secured and profitable since KYC is already implemented to the investors. It is also nice if you will join bounty campaigns because most of the ico's that are requiring KYC in their campaign are the ones who are being sold out the most so we can trust ico's again for giving us a good amount of profit.

testingbits

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

Yes, invest in both, but with proper research before investment
and dont invest more than you can afford to loose (if your unlucky)
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

if you want more profit, you do have to invest in ICO's or Cryptocurrency, don't just sell coins or tokens that are accepted,
trust me ICO gives a big advantage if the project we follow is successful.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

If you are willing to take risks and make some decent profits, then I would suggest you to invest on crypto currencies and ICO. Though be very careful with investing on ICO. Do your own research before finding a project which is actually work something. Also the market is filled with some shit alt coins
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency and Icos are also profitable. We can earn in choosing the right coins to invest and that has a future coin. Also choose icos that is legit and very active team by this you can verify if legit.

Yes, both of them are good provided you choose a good Coin or ICO so you can earn later by selling them when their price rises. However if you are not careful in choosing the right ICO or an altcoin, all your investment can go in vain if you are scammed. So better do your homework well before going into this business.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
sajjad.uc

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency and if you also want to invest in ICO, you can. But before investing you have to be prepare. You have to learn a lot. Research the market, future of the cryptocurrencies and also many more. Because investing in the crypto currencies is very risky and also very profitable. So you have to be-careful.
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

100% you should try. Not all of your money but try to do it. In this case you will get at least good experience, and you have a biggest ever chance to get a LOT of money. Don't loose it. Study all and ivest. Not waiting now.  Remember never invest all in one
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

100% you should try. Not all of your money but try to do it. In this case you will get at least good experience, and you have a biggest ever chance to get a LOT of money. Don't loose it. Study all and ivest. Not waiting now.  Remember never invest all in one
I am in favor of him trying to begin trading coins. I am against people going all in on something that they don't know about.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

Both can be profitable if invested in the right coin for that you must have experience in crypto currencies trade and etc.I think that investing in crypto currency would be comparatively safer than investing in ICOs as there are many scam and projects made only to make money.So before investing in ICOs you have to research about the coins team, it's cap value,reviews and idea behind that coin.Investing in ICOs will be only profitable if the project is successful but altcoins and bitcoins are slowly keep on increasing as the demand increases so I would recommend to invest in crypto currency rather than ICOs.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: