Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?  (Read 39493 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

You should invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs. But you have to tske precautions too. Not all cryptocurrency and ICOs are profitable or even legitimate for that matter. Always read the whitepaper and check the background of the people behind the project.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bat11

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

Yes I think its a good idea. Just be careful on where to invest. You should make an analysis first before making any decisions.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

I think it is very good form of investment, but you should find appropriate coin for investment, especially it is not easy in case of ICOs, here are some tips how to choose it: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

These are reliable ways to get money so I invest if I have a chance. These moves will bring a profit later and to be confident in it, I take part in long term projects.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

That´s a very personal decision and has to be considered according to your personal circumstances and expectation about life. In any case, if you opt-in you should try to go little by little.

dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

I think yes. To begin with, the cryptocurrency is already a means of payment, so of course they will be needed. A little time has passed that they would be fixed in the payment market and may change over time, but they will certainly be in demand. Now we are at the very beginning of a long journey! From which it is already impossible to collapse.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:45:00 AM

yes you should invest right now, just choose the right and legit Icos or project. just keep researching before you engage in this crypto currency industry.
Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:47:55 AM

Investing into ICO's and cryptocurrencies has been my job since 2014. There are a lot of benefits i have gotten from these and you can lose too if you do not do with sense. Look for ICO's that are worth successful before you invest in them and trade wisely.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

Some investor thinking that investing in ICO's are profitable they don't know about the risk well it's up to you if you want to take the risk investing on ICO or cryptocurrency.
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

Yes, you are obliged, but concentrate on the key to crypto-currency and are pretty selective on ICOs, most of them should not be invested, due to the fact that they, most likely, will disappear after some time, will not have an impact on the market. some, however, are doing well and are making good money for you. in consequence of this you can invest in the ICO, but make sure that you will carefully learn its potential.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

I cant guarantee ICO's but I can say about cryptocurrencies that if you are thinking to invest for trading bitcoins then you can...If you are conscious enough to have an watch over the price of bitcoins then you will get profit also...But if you are thinking of long term investment then no one can say the future that bitcoin will survive for the whole life or not...Now lets see
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

There is an outstanding ICO project in project in 2018 which does not only have great growth potential as an investment but will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people people. The Trufield ICO. Check it out at http://Trufield.com. One of the Best investments you can ever make
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

I recommed investing into ICOs could be very profitable, if you choose wisely.
I have recommendation for you - EON Protocol, currently they are in ICO phase and they are offering their tokens for the best possible price. Learn more about EON protocol on their website.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
trindirt

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

Invest, with TWO BUT 1 If you have money that you have not found application in another area. 2 If you are not afraid of losing this money.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

Well, I think it will be best if you do your own research, understand the risks involved and determine if you will be able to manage the risks and how much you can afford to risk.
iambakov

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

if you have knowledge and have analyzed an ico. I think you can try to get involved there are a lot of good ico right now, but it's important you always involve your knowledge and experience. because in a choice always have a big enough risk.
catnap

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:27:20 PM

Personally, I have invested in MediBit ICO because their idea and core concept seem interesting.
Take a look at their Bitcoin Talk page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3219242.0 , website: https://www.medibitusa.com/ and Telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN .
They aim to build a global healthcare platform to fix the current issues of the healthcare system that has been inefficient.
I think they have a good strategy and a solid team to make it happen and you should check them out as well.

Also, they just announced major news that they are now working together with Korean exchanges to launch the ICO.
And it is confirmed that they will be listed and available for trade as soon as ICO ends.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

investing in ICO is one way to get profit on cryptocurrency. there many ICOs around
but you MUST be wise to choose one of them, because many shit ICOs here

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:44:35 PM

Of course it is, I think this is a great opportunity to earn, do not put off indefinitely , especially now that the market may unfold

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Unknown Artist

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

Do it for a beginner certainly not worth it. The risks are too great. In this business, very many lose everything they have. A good experience usually people get only when they have to go through big trouble.

Fast Cash Loans! Save your Margin....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: