Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 03:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zippie: Turn your smartphone into a blockchain powerhouse  (Read 2409 times)
Zipper official

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:14:36 PM

We've just passed our minimum cap of $500,000!

Huge thanks to all contributors Smiley Zipper pre-sale continues until 4th of January or until $3M hard cap is reached; see more at https://zipperglobal.com/presale/
maxel83

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:22:35 PM

How you will choose contributors in smartphone giveaway?
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:29:50 PM

So only 25% of the tokens will go to the investors? I'm sort of new to all this, but isn't that kind of low?
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:41:38 PM

How you will choose contributors in smartphone giveaway?

All participants contributing 5 ETH or more in the pre-sale will receive Sony Xperia X developer device with Zipper platform.
Whistendo

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:45:52 PM

Looks impressive! Can I pay for the tokens with VISA or Mastercard?
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:01:06 PM

You guys are awesome to make a project like this,Mobile miners have some critical issues the blockchain .I hope this will be a revolution of a mobile mining.
Still reading white paper.good road map as well.Waiting for future updates.GOOD LUCK Wink Wink
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:12:13 PM

So only 25% of the tokens will go to the investors? I'm sort of new to all this, but isn't that kind of low?

It really differs per project. Some allocate 5% to contributors, some more than 90%.

Our token allocation breakdown:
10% pre-sale
15% main sale
40% ecosystem incentives
20% team & advisors (2-year vesting)
15% Zipper Global Ltd

Instead of grabbing as much as funds as possible from contributors by selling most of the tokens, we see it much more future-proof to
1) raise only the amount we need through token sales,
2) reserve highest portion (40%) to incentivise different parties to join and strengthen the Zipper ecosystem: developers, community, and partners.

If we would sell all of our tokens in token sales, we wouldn't have anything left to build the actual ecosystem (which is crucial for contributors). Our aim was to find the best balance between raising enough funds to get the ecosystem started, reserving enough tokens to incentivise the ecosystem participants, and also reserving enough tokens for the current and future team to have strong enough incentives to build the agenda for the years to come.
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:28:20 PM

Looks impressive! Can I pay for the tokens with VISA or Mastercard?

Currently we accept only ETH, sorry about that.
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:38:56 PM

one of the projects of choice to become an investor. it's really a project that makes software on a smartphone based on blockchain. the project is well organized and its bounty campaign is also easy to work on. not complicated and the conditions are also not difficult. certainly a lot of investors and bounty hunter who are interested in this project.
havicvotre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:37:06 PM

I am very interested in this project, it seems that I will follow the bounty of this project. very good project and from the allocation of allocations for bounty is also quite large. at a glance I read this project makes a software that is easy to use but its security is very good. hopefully the future of this project can provide that as it said in this thread.
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:19:43 PM

You guys are awesome to make a project like this,Mobile miners have some critical issues the blockchain .I hope this will be a revolution of a mobile mining.
Still reading white paper.good road map as well.Waiting for future updates.GOOD LUCK Wink Wink

Thanks for your support! And yes, hopefully in the future we can do mobile mining as well - that would be truly decentralized mining Smiley
Seryvolk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:25:48 PM

really everything looks very gorgeous, a great idea, a great team and competently decorated all documents and website.
I like these project, I'll try to support you
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

one of the projects of choice to become an investor. it's really a project that makes software on a smartphone based on blockchain. the project is well organized and its bounty campaign is also easy to work on. not complicated and the conditions are also not difficult. certainly a lot of investors and bounty hunter who are interested in this project.

We agree. Just let us know if you have any questions about our project or the bounty  Cool
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:55:53 AM

We're at 75% of the Zipper pre-sale minimum cap. Almost there!

Check out more and contribute in our pre-sale page.

That's a good thing has reached 75% and hopefully Zipper pre-sale reaches 100%.  Wink
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:30:09 AM

I am very interested in this project, it seems that I will follow the bounty of this project. very good project and from the allocation of allocations for bounty is also quite large. at a glance I read this project makes a software that is easy to use but its security is very good. hopefully the future of this project can provide that as it said in this thread.

Great to have you as a supporter of the Zipper project Smiley
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:02:47 AM

really everything looks very gorgeous, a great idea, a great team and competently decorated all documents and website.
I like these project, I'll try to support you

Cheers Seryvolk!
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:59:16 AM

We're at 75% of the Zipper pre-sale minimum cap. Almost there!

Check out more and contribute in our pre-sale page.

That's a good thing has reached 75% and hopefully Zipper pre-sale reaches 100%.  Wink

We're already at 135%, pre-sale minimum cap reached a few days ago Smiley
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:06:42 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 09:19:46 AM by Zipper official

Zipper community growing fast; now 1000+ Twitter followers and close to 700 members in Telegram.
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

Pre-sale contributions coming in steadily, we're now close to $1M and almost 2x of minimum cap!

You still have time to contribute at https://zipperglobal.com/presale/
Zipper official

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:10:37 PM

Check out our Trailer to learn more about Zipper and our presale: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtQGu_6tErs
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: