Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in Dec?  (Read 686 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:13:42 PM

Which ICO are best in Dec that could give 10x return on launch??

Suggest any good project
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:35:43 PM

The ICO where I've took part is Ins, United Traders, Taklimakan. The last two projects are very similar to each other. They develop a platform for traders, analysts, crypto instructors, crowd prediction and so on. Check them out!

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:44:32 PM

The ICO where I've took part is Ins, United Traders, Taklimakan. The last two projects are very similar to each other. They develop a platform for traders, analysts, crypto instructors, crowd prediction and so on. Check them out!

You guys should please stop dreaming here, I don't see any of these ICO that will give 10X at launch on exchange, mid-term this might be possible, the market is getting saturated and you need to be careful just investing in any how project
bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:07:01 PM

I'm keeping my eyes on this thread looking for some good new ideas. But the market does tend to become saturated, and people's attention seems to be caught mostly by the crazy rise of the bitcoin.

Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

10x return on launch? That are some ambitious number! It sounds more like a solid pump and dump scenario rather than ICO with valid business model. IMHO true businesses don't bring such returns on launch. You are talking about speculation instead.

Anyway, I would recommend REALISTO ICO - it was recently mentioned on huffingtonpost as one of the 11 most innovative Startups based on blockchain. I believe it can bring you solid returns but more in one year period rather than launch. You can find more info here:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/11-innovative-blockchain-startups-to-watch-in-2018_us_5a2fef95e4b012875c465e9e   
3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:34:23 PM

10x seems quite ambitious. I'm afraid that the higher the profit, the greater the risk
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

10x return is realistic but I think INS will make at least 2x because it is very good project and it is very close to hard cap now. You should participate in this ico

kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:52:39 PM

I can't say an ico which produce 10X return. Specially on launch. Only thing we can do is find out good promising ico among lots of shit icos. That is the reality of crypto field. If any coin has a good & valuable concept, solid dev team, huge community support , then we can guess that ICO will have a huge potential. I choose AMLT because I think it has every good features of a great ico. I hope it will have a bright future. If you like, check their site and read the whitepaper. You will get lots of ideas from here. But you should get the right decision.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:01:54 PM

Verify ICO (CRED) had a successfull crowdsale (they ended it in like 1.5 hour) and they have  a low cap of 2.5$ millions. Right now they are listed in etherdelta and today the token becomes tradable: https://etherdelta.com/#CRED-ETH
I've only participated in their bounty but their telegram seems a bit hyped and people are expecting to get at least x5-10. I think it is still possible to buy those tokens at a good price. They are starting approximately in 2 hours.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:02:22 PM

Hi all. In my opinion the best ICO Dec Traide is.io . I support this project and bought coins pre-ico at the best price.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:15:57 PM

10x seems quite ambitious. I'm afraid that the higher the profit, the greater the risk
Many ICOs emerge in 2017. They bring new trademarks, projects and innovations that have never existed before. The new ICO brings several risks and considerations, so local authorities and investors should be careful in placing their funds as an investment tool.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:22:23 PM

Suggest any good project
INS is good project but i dont think this coin will give you 10x return in just a short time. but its better to try investing than doing nothing take risk maybe this coin give a lot of profit to you by next year .
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:28:28 PM

Suggest any good project
I believe that TheAbyss has the potential of such growth after launch and the token is now on sale till 24th December of this year. For more information about the project please visit the whitepaper on my current signature for more details.
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:40:15 PM

Suggest any good project

It's been a long time since I saw an ICO that gets the benefits of blockchain and it has potential to the moon. DIW is the ICO that will make big impact to the world!
www.diwtoken.com you can check here of find their ann in ann threat in bitcoin talk.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:48:51 PM

i think united trader have some good concept and real business, its have huge investor to in pre sale. other ico like LH crypto and token pay its good to invest too
CryptoMadMax

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:55:32 PM

Dude, you want everything and now))) Even bitcoin in his prime can't give you such efforts. 10x grow in 1-2 months is unreal for any ICO at the moment. Lot's of ICOs around, you need to take a closer look at before invest. I got some on my mind. But one that interested me is Zabercoin. I can't you guarantee fast grow, but I'm sure that's more safety than any other ICO. Because ZAB is backed by Real Estate, which gives more stability to coin. Take a look at WP, found some unique features inside. Nice one to invest in December.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:10:54 PM

If you are looking for a x10 ICO, do not bother. None of the December ones will achieve that so quickly, if ever. You are better off gambling with your crypto, I feel.

Personally, best ICO right now is Sirin Labs, they have a really cool phone coming up next year and I guarantee people will be buying it. I was thinking to enter the presale, but then when Leo Messi came in as their ambassador, I suddenly felt the hype got too big and too much. I know it does not make sense, but now it might have a LOT of money, and the phone even if it does well may not return us investors the same profits we might otherwise expect.

Still, a good project with existing product already. Blockchain phone!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:42:09 PM

The CyberMiles project has already grown 10 times since the end of the ICO. So, the price of the CMT token during the ICO was 5 cents,
after which it grew to 50 cents, and now trades around 25 cents.

serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

I would recommend to have a look on below ICOs

1. Experty
2. SugarExchange
3. ClearCoin
4. IUNGO

DudeLion420

Activity: 124

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:48:59 PM

NAGA is one of the best ive seen so far. Its really amazingly planned and advised by roger ver lmao
heres a link for a thread about it, if you would like to know more ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2529591.0
~peace Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: