Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:55:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Litecoin the future?  (Read 509 times)
dontomas12345

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:27:40 AM

Litecoin could be the future for 2018 or for 2019? It is definitely not the longgg term future, but nor is bitcoin core.

I think bitcoin core will do well as will Litecoin in 2018 SOLID.... but 2019 and beyond we just don't know

They will have their ups and downs of course but I agree with people saying they will double or triple.  I think Litecoin can go up 5x just as the herd and wallstreet dump money into crypto

Now what if Amazon decides to start using Bitcoin?  Or Litecoin?  Or some Amazon-Coin.... now that would disrupt things
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:30:50 AM

It will be a good future for the LTC hodlers while the btc and ethereum will suffer congested and slow network forever.

SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:41:28 AM

Litecon has benefits but also some cons as well. but right at this time when the bitcoin and ether network was conjusted litecoin took benefit of it.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:44:07 AM

Litecoin has always future in the market,it has advantages over the BTC and Ethereum im sure in just few months it will be like ethereum's rival in market position.

Junypn

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:46:16 AM

No. Litecoin will soon start suffering the same problems as bitcoin because they're basically the same thing... And then what will we end up using? No one knows...
alanalan33

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:48:54 AM

Well, I think that Litecoin is just a altcoin of bitcoin
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:50:48 AM

Litecoin has spiked up to $300 having a spike of $200 plus in 8 days. Whats happening? Many investors woke up and started seeing another altcoins other than bitcoin to invest. We could see other altcoins as well have a good growth. Lite coins is going to have a good future reaching $1K in three to four months. Wish to invest in these coins as well.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:58:14 AM

Litecoin is a good crypto currency and it is having a good potential to success.but  I don't think it is the future. I like BTC and ETH .
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:58:55 AM

litecoin is one of those few good altcoins innthe crypto industry.  I am sure it will take its place but I believe it is not yet time for it to shine.  It has a very huge potential though since it was patterned along with bitcoin.Everything is vurnerable to change.  We only have to watch it where it will take its course.
n00bsaibot

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:07:58 AM

There is a lot of new cash flowing into crypto trading these days. With "non technical" traders wanting to rather have 1 of something rather than 0.003 of BTC, LTC was affordable popular coin to buy. Now, dont get me wrong - I like LTC but imo price is a bit hyped up at the moment.
offbyone

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:30:08 AM

No. People have short term memory that little 'ol litecoin was introduced to counteract the SHA algo of BTC with scrypt. It was novel by making the computation more memory expensive and hoped that LTC would materialize the way Colin Percival designed scrypt. After that, it didn't offer anything better.

It's an OK coin, but I don't see the reasoning behind it's last 3 year rise other than speculation, so no,- it's not the future, but it can co-exist as an originator of some sort
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:47:28 AM

Litecoin is gaining popularity, though Litecoin will not be as popular as Bitcoin. Litecoin relies on Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:56:38 AM

I think litecoin will still exist in the future just like any local currency that all alternative altoins will compete to be a legitimate shelter tool but many investors are still loyal to this one litecoin.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:47:05 PM

Litecoin will be also provides possibility to interruption What's more inspires substantially certainty inside the cryptocurrency Group. As quickly Similarly as Seggregated Witness might have been discharged Concerning illustration a recommended blockchain overhaul on permit speedier off-chain transactions, Litecoin tossed its full weight behind the proposition and might have been the to start with should incorporated it. SegWit will permit Litecoin also how who embrace it to utilize the lightning Network, which will be nearing completion, empowering members should trade cryptocurrencies toward basically no cost. But it think still btc is the future

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

I also held this coin i my wallet i strongly believed that litecoin has a big potential to grown like bitcoin, this coin also is junior coin of bitcoin.
Soon this coin were pump like ethereum but eth now have connection problem, maybe this coin replaced with ethereum and pump up.
As long as i have this coin i never sell or trade to other coins because i hope that it will rise soon together with another coins.
Since Litecoin is existed for a long time, it believes that it is now having a good foundation in the market. And being one of the top 10 altcoins, it shows potentiality and being trusted by investors and traders.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

Already read this thread from the first page, and i can summary many of you don't think litecoin will be the future. But, i can provide some progress of this coin. Steam gaming platform, replaced BITCOIN with LITECOIN https://oracletimes.com/litecoin-ltc-ltc-beats-168-and-is-steams-bitcoin-replacement-heres-why/  i think, that is great progress from LITECOIN

panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

I think that litecoin has a chance.
But he clearly will not be able to overcome bitcoin or ethereum.
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:44:57 PM

No doubt that the recent developments make me think that Litecoin will have a solid future. The fact that Steem has replaced Bitcoin with Litecoin is just the beginning. I'm start thinking to accumulate them more

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:53:10 PM

I think that litecoin has a chance.
But he clearly will not be able to overcome bitcoin or ethereum.
Yes litecoin will not surpassed other altcoins or rather bitcoin. We have already seen litecoin as the good coin but bitcoin already proves its value that it become rising all time high.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:53:31 PM

Some people think Litecoin is the best altcoin. Litecoin always has a support base. It's price has consistently been rising for the past one year. I believe investors would continue to support Litecoin in 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: