Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7990 times)
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

Sharing money? Did you mean credits?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:18:45 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 08:03:25 PM by nrvkush

Where can I see the whitepaper of this project?
Have you tried checking their site? Maybe there is this.
Or in the first post of this thread
But I could not find information about the website.
Where can I find out about this?  Huh
It's strange, I saw their whitepaper in my opinion on the website.
Here's their website, try to look it up there: http://araneobit.io/
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

It's strange, I saw their whitepaper in my opinion on the website.
Here's their website, try to look it up there: http://araneobit.io/
Thanks for the information, I hope they will update the information on the website in this thread Smiley
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

So what's the difference between A-TOКEH and Z-TOКEH?
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

One token is intended for depositing and guaranteeing the transfer, another token is an internal crypto currency, used to cover commissions of transactions
23coins

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:37:08 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 10:21:41 PM by 23coins

So what's the difference between A-TOKEN and Z-TOKEN?
One token is intended for depositing and guaranteeing the transfer, another token is an internal crypto currency, used to cover commissions of transactions
So it turns out with each transfer a commission will be charged?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

Oh sure. But this commission will be significantly different from the commissions of banks or other companies that are engaged in transfers
23coins

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

Oh sure. But this commission will be significantly different from the commissions of banks or other companies that are engaged in transfers
I just thought that this service would be devoid of any commissions, because money transfers are handled by hand, without additional intermediaries.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

I just thought that this service would be devoid of any commissions, because money transfers are handled by hand, without additional intermediaries.
Of course, so it is, but nevertheless it is necessary to somehow coin its business.
especially since transfers will be charged very small.
Good service is worth it!
23coins

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

Of course, so it is, but nevertheless it is necessary to somehow coin its business.
especially since transfers will be charged very small.
Good service is worth it!
Probably you're right. I hope to get a good product, in this area for a long time there was no innovation, I hope the developers will
this fix! Smiley
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

It turns out that users will be charged a certain deposit? But with what purpose will this happen?
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

It turns out that users will be charged a certain deposit? But with what purpose will this happen?
To ensure the guarantee of the transfer.
I understand it will be charged from the users account and come back after a successful transaction
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

I understand it will be charged from the users account and come back after a successful transaction
That is, it works on the principle of a smart contract, right?
CathalG (OP)

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

Dmitry Soloviev: “Bots are great because they make complex system simpler”

The founder of MIG.business agency and a head of group of developers in  financial p2p network AraneoBit talks about the role of bots and the benefits of ready-made solutions in development.

Dmitry, you are developing a bot in AraneoBit project, right?
Yes and no.

Okay. Please describe the role of your team in the project?
First of all, we are deploying an infrastructure for organizing time management and document flow so that the project would not be bound to a physical office. The next thing, we are working on marketing automatization - we are fixing all touchpoints with the audience, from the first interaction to the order application so that we collect all  the maximum data in the CRM system. Our task is to use all the resources and to reach the maximum result with the help of technologies.

How do bots help in this process?
A bot is a way to contact the audience. Nowadays all the world is communicating in Facebook and Telegram messengers. If we make a call to a customer, he may not reply when he sees an unknown number. If we write him an email, he will send it to the spam folder. But he will read the message in the messenger, at least to reset to zero  the number of unread messages. The bot allows to interact with the user in a comfortable way. In fact it is a convenient console for a CRM system: it has 3 or 4 buttons instead of complicated programs and interfaces. If we implement  a motivating mechanism into it, the audience will be attached to the product.
What is mechanics of the bot?
We are developing @Araneo bot. It is a prototype of a mechanism for selecting counter orders. For example, I am located in Moscow and I want to transfer money to someone in San Francisco. I choose my location, the bot generates the message which I send to the person in San Francisco. In this way the order is generated in one direction. In order the transaction to complete, we need to find a counter order. The system checks all the orders and finds the order that fits. Then the group chat is created for all the participants. They communicate in the chat, confirm the time and place for the meeting where they can hand over the money. After that they submit a report that everything went smoothly and rate their counterparty. As a result, every user has its own  internal rating score. @Araneo bot solves marketing tasks as well. We conduct surveys with our bot and solve the task of attracting the audience with it. Later we will implement a motivation mechanism: invite a friend and get a token. If the tokens are not available, the bot will offer to top up the balance or to perform some action for a bonus.
How all this integrates with the  blockchain?
All the transactions that are implemented in the bot, we back up in the blockchain. This is done so that we can check the archives and double check if the transaction was completed or not, regardless of the counterparty. The transaction can complete if only all four people reported that everything went fine. The blockchain gives the possibility to avoid any misunderstanding.
What are the main difficulties in  the project for you?
A typical user story is when it is not possible to make anything in a basic constructor. For example, we want to gather four users and the bot in Telegram so that they discuss everything and so that the chat can close after the transaction completes. But it is not possible to run this scenario in Telegram bot platform. So we need to create a mechanism that will run this scenario. For example, when some person writes a message to the bot, and the other user replies this message, and everyone clearly understands what question has been answered. Or else the person can see all the communication on the order as a chat with the bot, but he understands what participant and when replies to him.
Is this system innovative enough?
Actually all the technologies that we use are available to bulk users and are used in other projects in one way or another. The question is only what combination and sequence to use. If to combine two technologies, the result we be the third technology. The way we combine technologies is actually our know how. There is no such product yet in the market.
Why are you interested in creating bots?
I have such a mindset. I want to optimize everything.  I got an education of a manager, not a programmer. Frankly speaking, I am not even familiar with classical programming languages and I don’t want to dive into it. I like accessible technologies which you can implement quickly and get an excellent result. Bots are great because they can make complex systems simpler. Our bot optimizes the technology of interaction with the  end users. Roughly speaking, we leave the CRM system mechanism, but we address the users not to the CRM system, but to the bot. I have a team that knows both programming languages and architecture. But I prefer to take a ready-made solution from the market and to tailor it for our needs. The result will be the same, but the speed of development will be much faster.
AraneoBit team wishes you a very happy and lucky New Year 2018!
Our Telegram - https://t.me/AraneoBit_En
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:33:48 AM

What does this name mean?
In this project there is a Hard restriction: 25,000,000 tokens
Oh, for this project this is a very large number
I do not think that for a similar project this is too much sum
What is the main function of this project?

The main function of this project is to manage all the request for international transactions and to allow our clients to save money on commissions by helping to establish a direct contract between our customers. Smiley
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

Here is our website: http://araneobit.io/index-en.html#

Unfortunately, there is no English version of Araneobit white paper yet. We will inform all our customers when we will have it. Stay tuned!  Wink

CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

Sharing money? Did you mean credits?

No, we allow our customers to share money by only paying one Z-TOKEN in order to get the information of the person with whom you want to start the process.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

That is, it works on the principle of a smart contract, right?
Yes, you are right  Smiley
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

Only a sender will be charged with 1 Z-TOKEN with a price of $2 in order to see the information about the receiver.  Smiley
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

I understand that this Russian project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: