Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

I want to know about the first stage) How does he work? How this works at the first stage? After all, the first stage is very important in the work!  Smiley
At the first stage of development we will create an international community based on multiplatform @Araneo bot. For very order from location A to location B the bot searches for a counter offer for a transfer from location B to location A. So if some person needs to transfer funds to your city or to your country, and you need to send funds to the place where that person is located, the bot informs the sender as soon as it finds a counter offer.
When does the first stage begin? Tell me please))
First stage — from December 11, 2017 till June 30, 2018  Smiley
And what about the safety of money transfers? Tell me, please. It is very important!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

I want to know about the first stage) How does he work? How this works at the first stage? After all, the first stage is very important in the work!  Smiley
At the first stage of development we will create an international community based on multiplatform @Araneo bot. For very order from location A to location B the bot searches for a counter offer for a transfer from location B to location A. So if some person needs to transfer funds to your city or to your country, and you need to send funds to the place where that person is located, the bot informs the sender as soon as it finds a counter offer.
And what about the safety of money transfers? Tell me, please. It is very important!
At the first stage AraneoBit system ensures the security of money transfers with the scoring system. All the ratings lower than 3 points are checked in the system. All unscrupulous users are weeded out once and forever after the check. The funds transfer at the first stage is based on our blockchain and is made in tokens. This means that the funds will reach the beneficiary for sure.
nrvkush

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

At the first stage AraneoBit system ensures the security of money transfers with the scoring system. All the ratings lower than 3 points are checked in the system. All unscrupulous users are weeded out once and forever after the check. The funds transfer at the first stage is based on our blockchain and is made in tokens. This means that the funds will reach the beneficiary for sure.
How, how can I make payment from one country to another? It will be difficult! It seems so to me… I'm right?  Huh
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

when i read at the ann of the spec of this token,its seems similar like an escrow service .correct me if i wrong

so,.what is the interest rate between member when they make transaction money ?

is there any documents for each member for doing transactions ?
Groc

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

How, how can I make payment from one country to another? It will be difficult! It seems so to me… I'm right?  Huh
Nowadays there are minimum five different ways to transfer money from one country to
another.
•   To visit a bank and to make a bank transfer from one account to another or from one bank card to the other bank card;
•   To visit a post office and to make a postal order;
•   To use an international system of money transfers (Western Union, MoneyGram or Ria Financial Services);
•   To use an international payment system (PayPal, WebMoney) or electronic payment service (Visa MoneyTransfer, MasterCard, MoneySend);
•   To send funds with alternative ways (with mobile operators, retailers, for example in-store banking, social networks or cryptocurrency);
nrvkush

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

Nowadays there are minimum five different ways to transfer money from one country to
another.
•   To visit a bank and to make a bank transfer from one account to another or from one bank card to the other bank card;
•   To use an international system of money transfers (Western Union, MoneyGram or Ria Financial Services);
•   To use an international payment system (PayPal, WebMoney) or electronic payment service (Visa MoneyTransfer, MasterCard, MoneySend);
•   To send funds with alternative ways (with mobile operators, retailers, for example in-store banking, social networks or cryptocurrency);

I understood! Thank you! How many different ways))
I live in Russia and I'm interested in the Russian market (Russian market of money transfers)
Groc

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

another.

I live in Russia and I'm interested in the Russian market (Russian market of money transfers)

The major market share in Russia belongs to “Zolotaya Korona – Money Transfers” (46% of the market), Unistream (14%) and Contact (14%) services. Electronic payment systems (Yandex Money, WebMoney) are gaining popularity step by step. More and more often people use the electronic services of card payment systems (Visa Money Transfer, MasterCard Money Send) and also electronic banking interfaces (Sberbank Online).
nrvkush

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

another.

The major market share in Russia belongs to “Zolotaya Korona – Money Transfers” (46% of the market), Unistream (14%) and Contact (14%) services. Electronic payment systems (Yandex Money, WebMoney) are gaining popularity step by step. More and more often people use the electronic services of card payment systems (Visa Money Transfer, MasterCard Money Send) and also electronic banking interfaces (Sberbank Online).
Why it is profitable to transfer money using AraneoBit?
 Huh
Groc

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

another.

Huh
Money transfers are always free of charge for AraneoBit users. At the first stage of development, the sender pays only $ 2 (1 Z-TOKEN price) to search for an offsetting order for transfer. In the second step, the sender pays 1 Z-TOKEN to search for an offsetting order request for currency exchange.
nrvkush

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

another.

Huh
Money transfers are always free of charge for AraneoBit users. At the first stage of development, the sender pays only $ 2 (1 Z-TOKEN price) to search for an offsetting order for transfer. In the second step, the sender pays 1 Z-TOKEN to search for an offsetting order request for currency exchange.
How are tokens distributed? What are the percentages of token distribution?
 Huh
Groc

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

another.

Huh
 Huh
● The team of creators - (5%);
● Service AraneoBit - (23%);
● Bounty campaign - (2%);
● Investors - (70%), including:
● pre-Sale: (4%);
● pre-ICO: (25%);
● ICO: (41%).
nrvkush

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

another.

Huh
 Huh

Thanks for answers! They helped me a lot!  Smiley
Groc

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

another.

Huh
 Huh

Thanks for answers! They helped me a lot!  Smiley
Not at all) Good luck)) Join the project  Wink
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:55:12 AM

I understand correctly that this commission will be the guarantee of translation, right?
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:01:27 AM

So what's the difference between A-TOКEH and Z-TOКEH?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

I understand correctly that this commission will be the guarantee of translation, right?
Not really, when making a money transfer operation, the equivalent of this amount in tokens as collateral will be debited from your account. Then it will be returned, accordingly.
 As far as I understand, this will work this way.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:15:43 AM

One token is intended for depositing and guaranteeing the transfer, another token is an internal crypto currency, used to cover commissions of transactions
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

Not really, when making a money transfer operation, the equivalent of this amount in tokens as collateral will be debited from your account. Then it will be returned, accordingly.
Very strange, but what if I do not have an equivalent amount in the form of tokens
costgranda

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:28:34 AM

One token is intended for depositing and guaranteeing the transfer, another token is an internal crypto currency, used to cover commissions of transactions
So it turns out with each transfer a commission will be charged?
costgranda

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

Very strange, but what if I do not have an equivalent amount in the form of tokens
I understand it is in the work of the Araneo messenger.
I wonder how this will be realized on the first one when using ordinary messengers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: