Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can´t deposit coins on Bittrex, Error Generating Address  (Read 1058 times)
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

Hi there,

For the past few weeks i try to resolve a problem with Bittrex but nothing seems to work. So I hope you guys can help me out.

I would like to buy some Lunyr (LUN) and since the only platform trading this coin is Bittrex i opened up an account. I verified my passport (Dutch, also living in the Netherlands), address and everything else they asked for. But when i try to deposit coins (Wallets > +IconNextToCoin > NewAddress) i get the following error:

Error Generating Address
There was an error generating your deposit address. Please try again. Error:ACCOUNT_NOT_VERIFIED

It seems pretty straightforward right? Account not verified.. but as i go to Enhanced Verification it clearly states: Your application for an enhanced account has been approved. With a big thumps up next to it. But as i go back to (Basic verification > Basic Information) is states:

NO PUBLIC RECORD MATCH
We could not match your information to our public record providers. To complete the verification process, you must apply for an enhanced account.

Which doesn't make sense, i already enhanced my account right? Seems like i'm in some sorta loophole..

So with this issue i tried to contact Bittrex customer service but they are of course crazy busy and don't respond.

Any help, tips or information will be highly appreciated because at this point i really don't know what to do anymore  Sad Huh
Have you tried to contact the support team?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Insula (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:46:00 PM

Ya i made a ticket but so far no response.. If there is any progress from their side I let u guys know
Nsync

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:45:14 AM

I have the same issue since 5 days ago and i contacted the support and this was their reply

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

Please check https://www.bittrex.com/status for the status of a wallet. Once the wallet is back online, if you are still having any issues please reply to this email and let us know.

Wallet maintenance implies one of several possible things could be happening:

There could be a possible fork on the block chain. In order to protect funds, we have disabled the wallet until a consensus has been made on which chain is the proper chain.

The wallet has been updated by the developer and the exchange is in the process of implementing the wallet update.

The wallet daemon on our server has hung or crashed.

The wallet is sending orphan transactions or having an issue that requires the developer to work with us on resolving.

There are other scenarios that cause a wallet to be disabled. In general, the wallet is disabled to prevent users attempting to deposit or withdraw to a wallet that may not be functioning properly. We are always actively working to bring wallets in maintenance back online as quickly as possible.

I deposited coins while the market was offline, will they be credited?
As long as your deposit was on the proper block chain and it's transaction id can be found on the official explorer your coins should credit when the wallet is turned back on.

Can I trade when a wallet is disabled?
In most cases you can continue trading if wallet is disabled. If there is an issue that would cause trading concerns, we would turn off the market.

Best Regards,

Bittrex Support Team @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter @ https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem didn't solved yet and i can't still able to create any new address i just only can buy and sell, so i replied to them again and waiting now their answer
i'll attach their answer as soon as i get it
Insula (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:53:55 AM

Nice, thnx for sharing Nsync Cheesy Good to see they do respond to some tickets...

We´ll be waiting in a burning desire for their response on the problem of not being able to generate a new deposit address, hope they hit back to u soon
Nsync

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:35:10 PM

Hi,
Today the bittrex support solved this issue, now i'm able to create a new wallet's addresses and also they verified my account.
Insula (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

Nice! congratulations Cheesy

So it seems that it's an internal issue they have to solve manually. Can you maybe share how you formulated your ticket? Title, text, included files? It might help us to get a response back as well  Smiley Wink
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:04:52 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:14:51 AM by mprep

I am having the same issue. I had it yesterday and thought it will be fixed but still it has not been fixed.

It's so frustrating

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
bobbie21

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:34:09 PM

Hi Insula,

I am also from the Netherlands.
Don't be happy they allowed you to deposit your funds. You can deposit your funds to anyone you walk into on the streets. For instance Nigerian scammers, they also allow you to deposit your funds to their account.

Be happy when you are allowed to withdraw your funds when you need or want to.

I used to be able to withdraw funds, but some time ago Bittrex changed their policy without any notice upfront.
Check my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2627675.0

Been waiting over 50 days now to withdraw funds worth some thousands of dollars.

rdowns71

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:31:53 PM

I have the same problem.  I established a new account and completed enhanced verification.  Even today, my account shows as "enabled" and "Enhanced Verified".  However, I cannot generate any addresses for coin transfers.  Sent a support request 10 days ago.  I sent a second support request after the first day and a third request after the second day.  I received a message from the support team that they consolidated my three requests into one, then I was temporarily banned from the site.  I guess they don't appreciate persistence.  I have since been allowed access to the site, but continue to experience the same issue when trying to generate a wallet address.  Following.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:24:27 AM

Sometimes, Bittrex can somewhat be annoying.
It has become their normal way to ignore their customers even when the issue is critical.
Though, this your issue is new to me too, I still think you should keep on messaging their support, hopefully the will reply.
In the meantime, If you do not have any fund in the wallet, I suggest you should set up  another account and wallet in Bittrex.
If things work with the new account, them you know its particular has to do with your pervious account.
If it still same as the former one then its could be an error from their website. keep messaging them, hoping they will reply.
IrON899

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:05:27 PM

Be carefull though, if you are about to open a new account on Bittrex.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001262712-Multiple-Account-Policy

On the topic,
its been 2 weeks now, opened 2 tickets, they merged it into 1, but Bittrex is still not finishing my verification process, and error is still there.

On the bright side, its still possible to trade with what u got there already.
Jackfrost777

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:27:09 PM

Same problem here even thou I been verified over a year and now I cant generate new address for coins I haven't traded
lucas9

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:44:58 AM

I'm having the same issue.. I can't see my deposit address fot NEO and for Ripple.. Already posted 2 support tickets but I haven't got any response. How did you solve it?

Thanks!
Lucas
Insula (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:49:52 AM

Okay, so after explaining everything in detail, Bittrex support responded this:

Your account has been Enhanced verified. Please make sure to hard refresh your Account Summary page to see any updated changes (CTRL+F5).

If you haven't already done so, please make sure to enable two-factor (2FA) from your settings within your Bittrex Account. This will increase your withdrawal limits and provide an added level of security for your account.

Followed by another email that says my ticket is resolved and they closed my ticket. So i check out my Bittrex account to see if the magic really did happen.. Well, guess what.. Same error!

So now i have to reopen my ticket, probably wait for another 3 weeks, only for some fock up from Bittrex supports team finally finds the time to respond to me and give me some lame advice like: have you tried to hit the refresh button again!? Really!? That's your advice? The refresh button?? For the past 3 weeks i've checked the Bittrex site more than a teenage girl checks her Facebook after changing her profile pic!

And before anyone asks, of course i enabled 2FA!

I can't take this anymore. I´m done. Screw Bittrex.

Good Luck guys, don't forget to refresh
rdowns71

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:33:45 PM

I received the exact same reply from Bittrex support, and continue to experience the exact same problems as before. 
rdowns71

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

Got another e-mail from Zack at Bittrex support today stating that they are aware of the issue and are still working on a solution.  Zack said he will keep my ticket until they develop a solution and thanked me for my patience.
ralphwaldoemerson

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

+1 same issue for me trying to generate a btg address, and an xmr address. I can generate btc, bcc, waves addresses just fine.
My account is NOT verified but that obviously has nothing to do with this issue. Why would your account have to be verified anyway to deposit coins??
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

Look at the topic here, maybe it will be helpful : https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000240791-Error-Codes-Troubleshooting-common-error-codes
ralphwaldoemerson

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

^this link contains explanation of some error messages, but not ones discussed in this thread.
Sam678

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

I'm getting 'Error Generating Address' too for PAY - but it doesn't say account not verified, just Error Generating Address. hopefully they will fix it soon!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: