Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PRE LAUNCH BITCOINGO FOR BITCOINTALK (20.000.000 Coins)  (Read 761 times)
BitcoinBTCGo (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:49:57 PM

Here´s a Video How to trade on Etherdelta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzpeEuPMsL8
BitcoinBTCGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:58:45 PM

i tried to buy 200k (again) from the sell order, still the same, i got 0 btcgo and pay for gas.
luckily i set a low gas price this time.

i don't know, maybe etherdelta is the problem :/

Check if your Blocktime of order is greater than 1000. Check your ETH Balance in Etherdelta not on your wallet, you cannot buy BTCGO Tokens if you do not have enough ETH in Etherdelta.
I think that´s your problem you maybe do not have enough ETH in Etherdelta. Always Deposit enough ETH in Etherdelta and leave some ETH in your Wallet for Gas.
PNSTKN

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

Hello sir, why use domain wixsite ?
If you need a domain you can DM me
BitcoinBTCGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:05:56 PM

Hello sir, why use domain wixsite ?
If you need a domain you can DM me

We used that service to build our website and we wanted to be online before christmas. Our new Domain will be connected soon, it takes a little while to be confirmed.
cobonadu

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:09:02 PM

So is this just another e-token just for exchange, or there is a real app for us to use ?

If yes, then this project is really cool since we need a more easy tool to send and receive payments

Aiolikos

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:10:47 PM

hi, when to saw white paper?
BitcoinBTCGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

So is this just another e-token just for exchange, or there is a real app for us to use ?

If yes, then this project is really cool since we need a more easy tool to send and receive payments

We are developing an app for iOS and Android. Please read our whitepaper on our hompeage, it is available in 6 different languages.
snkneo

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:16:37 PM

So you're running a shitcoin ICO cash-grab?  Come on, people.  Please at least put some work into your project before you decide to ask the internet to throw money at you.  Also - you claim there was no "Pre ICO", but what is this exclusive offering then?  (Other than a chance for some gullible people to give you money...)

Have you read our whitepaper ?  Shocked

You should make the point of this clearer on the OP, because with all the Ethereum airdrop tokens becoming the norm, that's what's going to pop into people's mind. Most people are not going to read a whitepaper, unless they become serious about something. And they won't be serious if they think it's just another random Ethereum token.
BitcoinBTCGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:17:01 PM

hi, when to saw white paper?

Please visit: https://bitcoingo.wixsite.com/btcgo/whitepaper
BitcoinBTCGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:26:32 PM

So you're running a shitcoin ICO cash-grab?  Come on, people.  Please at least put some work into your project before you decide to ask the internet to throw money at you.  Also - you claim there was no "Pre ICO", but what is this exclusive offering then?  (Other than a chance for some gullible people to give you money...)

You should make the point of this clearer on the OP, because with all the Ethereum airdrop tokens becoming the norm, that's what's going to pop into people's mind. Most people are not going to read a whitepaper, unless they become serious about something. And they won't be serious if they think it's just another random Ethereum token.

Thank you for your feedback.  Cool
snkneo

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:12:59 PM

Thank you for your feedback.  Cool

No problem. May everything work out for the best.
BitcoinBTCGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:01:57 PM

BOUNTY Campaign coming in the next days. First Members received their Airdrop Tokens.
BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:08:38 PM

Dev, I just received 10k btcgo but I don't know where's that come from.
Is that some kind of holder's benefit?
BitcoinBTCGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:25:50 AM

Dev, I just received 10k btcgo but I don't know where's that come from.
Is that some kind of holder's benefit?

We decided to send as part of our Airdrop to new investors the same amount of 10.000 BTCGO.
neflixzero

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:34:35 AM

no Airdrop/Bounty in here ?  Huh
StuFF981

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:38:30 AM

What about the currency in countries? Do you provide any currency?
lankyjay

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:41:28 AM

AIR DROP THAT SHIT!! GOOD LUCK

LIAM MCCAMPBELL (LANKST3r)
BitcoinBTCGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:07:48 AM

no Airdrop/Bounty in here ?  Huh

BOUNTY Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2619953.msg26658536#msg26658536
BitcoinBTCGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:37:03 AM

What about the currency in countries? Do you provide any currency?

Yes, on our app you can send and receive our on currency BitcoinGo and pay on the POS as well as online. We´re adding some cryptocurrencies to our app but we wait until January to announce new features.
To exchange from FIAT currencies we want to implement inapp purchases where you can exchange from your country´s currency to BTCGO on your smartphone.

In terms of scalability we also will add some features that even an indian guy can buy a coffee with zero transaction fees.

BitcoinBTCGo (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:49:10 AM

AIR DROP THAT SHIT!! GOOD LUCK

LIAM MCCAMPBELL (LANKST3r)

Thank you.

Greez
BitcoinGo Team
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print