Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✷[ENDED] 🌟FundFantasy🌟- FANTASY TRADING PLATFORM 🌟 🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟  (Read 6702 times)
DerukEaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

I hope the prize can more big than before. But 0.6 Eth is big enough  for new comers right now. And lets work harder, seriously playing to get door prize hhaha
For a free platform like this? It's already that much, in my opinion. Whilst the dev constantly updates new competition each day, it's still a better option for us to create more portfolios and win the game.

Yes, so am i. For register is free and no need deposit or pay some fee to join and play Alpha tournament. But the prize is real and so big, thats why people is so attrach to join with Fundz
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

Nowadays a lot of content that offers investment with big profits but it is not necessarily pay. Many also eventually become scam. But I think, Fundz is the right place to
It is considered to be a scam if there are no updates on the project itself. But as far as I know, they update their progress constantly, so the chance to be a scam is almost none.

I mean the project come to be a scam is their promotion is so attrach and so interest. And then people will be trust with they. After they receive money from investor they gone
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

Nowadays a lot of content that offers investment with big profits but it is not necessarily pay. Many also eventually become scam. But I think, Fundz is the right place to

we must be more careful to frauds and scamer through telegram lately.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

are you making a referral?
There's a referral program though, where you can invite your friends and other connections to get free tokens. Every people you refer will cause in increasing the prize. If you seek for the more detailed answer, go fetch some questions on their Telegram -> https://t.me/FundFantasyBounty

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

It is considered to be a scam if there are no updates on the project itself. But as far as I know, they update their progress constantly, so the chance to be a scam is almost none.

I mean the project come to be a scam is their promotion is so attrach and so interest. And then people will be trust with they. After they receive money from investor they gone
So if your statement tends to be like that, what could be possible to make the project considered to be the one? As long as the developers and the team member always stay in touch with the inventors and supporters, that would be fine.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
CryptoDanB

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

So if your statement tends to be like that, what could be possible to make the project considered to be the one? As long as the developers and the team member always stay in touch with the inventors and supporters, that would be fine.

It is always something that has to be considered and I don't think you can ever 100% know for sure as there is always some risk when contributing to an ICO.  However what I would say that offsets the doubt for me is that they have a working platform that is a unique proposition and clearly a great product, they are constantly updating the site and the platform from our feedback, they have an active team that is always available to answer questions and the team has been attending conferences all around the world to try to sell FundFantasy.  These do not appear to me as the actions of a team who are trying to scam.
CryptoDanB

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

are you making a referral?
There's a referral program though, where you can invite your friends and other connections to get free tokens. Every people you refer will cause in increasing the prize. If you seek for the more detailed answer, go fetch some questions on their Telegram -> https://t.me/FundFantasyBounty

If you register here - https://ico.fundfantasy.com/ you can get your unique referral code to give to friends where you both get 5% worth of tokens.
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

It is always something that has to be considered and I don't think you can ever 100% know for sure as there is always some risk when contributing to an ICO.  However what I would say that offsets the doubt for me is that they have a working platform that is a unique proposition and clearly a great product, they are constantly updating the site and the platform from our feedback, they have an active team that is always available to answer questions and the team has been attending conferences all around the world to try to sell FundFantasy.  These do not appear to me as the actions of a team who are trying to scam.

look at the number of Fundz already sold, by looking at that we already know that many investors believe FundFantasy, so why we not? I always check and see the development of Fundz sales, and every day is always increasing  Shocked
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

look at the number of Fundz already sold, by looking at that we already know that many investors believe FundFantasy, so why we not? I always check and see the development of Fundz sales, and every day is always increasing  Shocked

So am I. With clear white paper, roadmap, pre ico and the other  it can make i believe to invest my money into Fundz. And Fund held Tournament it make me believe. So i need no worry with this
satia19

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

So am I. With clear white paper, roadmap, pre ico and the other  it can make i believe to invest my money into Fundz. And Fund held Tournament it make me believe. So i need no worry with this

what to worry about?
in the previous post we've seen that the FundFantasy tournament winner has got his prize. it proves that Fundz is really a great project, I can not be sure but Fundz is far from "scam"  Wink
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

the easiest way is to learn the whitepaper and its roadmap. this is quite helpful so as not to get stuck scam and fraud.
 be careful of excessive and grandiose coin offerings. and in the end, all crypts have a chance to be a scam. but as long as there is still the demand then crypto will not be a scam. one more, learn and recognize the developer and the people behind the crypto.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

I am happy to watch such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all
This project is very good. Within a few days ICO has sold more than 11% tokens of the target and it continues to rise every day. And now also has more than 1000 registered players. And Fundz held Tournament with grand prize of 0.6 BTC
how to joint tournament?
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

How was the alpha platform, guys?
The first tournament ended and the second is live
You can join now

Wow. Looks like a lot of you enjoyed!

of course mate, besides its fun, you can get reward by try to competing and win the prize..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
satia19

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

how to joint tournament?

first you have to regist here => https://goo.gl/Ngv4nu then make a portofolio, after that just join in a contest, wait the result, if your portofolio win, you will get more DEMOZ, if your have many Demoz and listed in the top 25 at the end of the tournament, you will get free Fundz
arwani112

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

How was the alpha platform, guys?
The first tournament ended and the second is live
You can join now

Wow. Looks like a lot of you enjoyed!

of course mate, besides its fun, you can get reward by try to competing and win the prize..

Agusiska, have you tried to compete in Alpha Tournament?
arwani112

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

the easiest way is to learn the whitepaper and its roadmap. this is quite helpful so as not to get stuck scam and fraud.
 be careful of excessive and grandiose coin offerings. and in the end, all crypts have a chance to be a scam. but as long as there is still the demand then crypto will not be a scam. one more, learn and recognize the developer and the people behind the crypto.

Ken, then how to recognize the developer and the people behind the crypto whether they are real men or fake? Any tips on it?

Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

if i can still join in the bounty?HuhHuh
Tuanken897

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

The bounty still live. You can join if you are interested
You can see the bounty thread link at the first page
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

🔥🔥🔥Have you heard about the newest update?🔥🔥🔥 
💰Spread the word about our London Conference!!💰
Click on the link below and come say hello and meet the team!! We are excited and want you to join us!

🚀The conference is tomorrow (saturday), make sure to join!🚀

https://www.cryptoinvestor.show/
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

The bounty still live. You can join if you are interested
You can see the bounty thread link at the first page
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579309
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: