Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:06:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future is crypto currency  (Read 1033 times)
Sakash

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:24:12 AM

The future crypto coins will increase many times. The future generation will benefit from its use. Crypto coins can earn money using online. This will help the person financially. So I think crypto coins will gain more identity in the future.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:49:34 AM

Entire momentum of social media changed after rise up in virtual currency. people had started to trust on crypto currency.
On this year many people are started to trust cryptocurrency and bitcoin because they already notice that it is trusted and profitable. On the other hand, I think cryptoucurrency would have great and better future and I predict that one of cryptocurrency will become our future currency.
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

yes there is a big chnage.. people are more and more investing in the crypto currencies now as the bitcoin news are spread everywhere. and people want to get more peofit from the crypto thats why they are investing more and holding the crypto currencies.cryptocurrencies will definitely replace the money and everything will be digital in this modern age.So I think the future of crypto is very good and shine.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:15:40 AM

The demographics of cryptocurrency are pretty interesting for sure, but I have to smile when you say old people don't know much about it. What age are you calling people old at? Thirty, Forty, Fifty? or just past 65? You would probably be surprised about how many 40 and 50 somethings are in to crypto just that they aren't as obvious in the way they discuss it online  Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

Of course, now many people start to trust cryptocurrency and bitcoin because they've found that it's reliable and profitable, I think in the future cryptocurency will definitely replace the money and everything will be fine. This is the modern day, because I think the future of crypto is very good and shines.

zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

Yes because many investors are making big bucks in coins and even more so are investing here for the future of cryptocurrencies in our lives. Almost in the crypto only rely on most unemployed and really help their family by simply trading coins. So even though im old i still keep going and i teach it tobmy family so they can have the opportunity to earn it too. I will also save money for my family future.
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:19:51 AM

the future here in crypto ,see the price now it's continue to grow since 2011 history here in forum and the price are 10x or more than that now,think after a few years again here in crypto and also base on some altcoins i think it can be similar to bitcoin in no time so the price will be grow a lot if that happen.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

maybe you are right, the future is cryptocurrency, people will start to believe in cryptocurrency, even last year there may be a lot of increase in enthusiasts who join with cryptocurrency.
cryptocurrency is a technological advancement, we should be proud of the existence of new technology that allows us to transaction and investment.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

Entire momentum of social media changed after rise up in virtual currency. people had started to trust on crypto currency.
indeed because we also know that cryptocurrency using technological advances and the times so that its development along with the advancement of cryptocurrency also that makes a lot of people who are interested in cryptocurrency
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

The future of the cryptocurrency market is a modern blockchain technology that caters to all essential human needs. Countries all over the world are entering the cryptocurrency market to grow together. And I think the currency in the cryptocurrency market will be the money for the main transaction. I also hope that it will happen soon because it is really useful.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

Human are capable to adopt new things in life. If there will have the most wisest creation in the world it is not animal, fish, or birds but it is the only one human. Definitely human being can be more fixable in whatsoever the circumstances we face. Nowadays social media are well know by the older. Crypto currency will be the next things to welcome in other countries for it was adopt already by some.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

it's all about the speculation and hype right now. if there is less hype, price declines. In long term, this industry will disrupt many tech fields, that is why it's so precious and will be very valuable in time.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

it's all about the speculation and hype right now. if there is less hype, price declines. In long term, this industry will disrupt many tech fields, that is why it's so precious and will be very valuable in time.

Crypto is future currency. It reach the all country people. So it any where to use and easy to exchange any country currency. People learn more information it good opportunity future saving. It any time to change the price. Crypto is good for the future saving. Check the price day by day then you know about the crypto currency information. It change the people life.   
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

well because crypto currency changes life's person even knowledge and attitude, because a currency change persons life and persons attitude.

hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

i think so. i wanna see crypto currency make our life better. every day i find and invest some good project
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most well-known and well-known crypto markets, but other currencies are overgrowing, such as Ethereum or Neo. Other currencies like Crypto are also on the rise, but I think it will not be possible to develop the Bitcoin currency because it is so developed.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

Bitcoin will rise to even higher peaks if someone invents a way to use and understand it in an effortless way, it's the public biggest desire.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

This applies to the young, progressive generation. But the elderly will have to spend a lot of time, effort and nerves to understand how it works and why it is necessary.

though it is great but yeah I agree with you, how can old people or elderly people do that, I mean it is hard for them ro understand and do those things. So only young people can benefit with that. I must say.
Nantusaha

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

I think cryptocurrencies are going to displace roughly 25% of national currencies by 2030. They’re just much more efficient, the way they run.”
Csomayor

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

The future of bitcoin lies in cryto currency and which it determined the future of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: