Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE]  (Read 4187 times)
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

whether altcoin is still running until now besides that I do not know if altcoin is still holding a bounty campaign program and I will join the project.
of course this is still running. and now you can get 20% bonus from your total purchase if you invest now. You know? this is already in etherdelta and coinomi. that is, it will be great in the future. let's buy it soon.
After ICO, I think FUNDZ will be listed on Top 5 exchanges. Maybe HitBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

it will not be that fast, it may be listed in the near future, it will not be as fast as it can get into the Top Exchangers. will take a little time even though the ICO is great. but I believe with Fundz, we will see
Twilvin

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

Good day. I would like to know what kind of medals are in account settings and for what can they be obtained and what advantages do they give?
Ken Kamaruddin

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

Good day. I would like to know what kind of medals are in account settings and for what can they be obtained and what advantages do they give?
I think the medal is to describe the position we have ever achieved during the tournament. gold for position number one and so on. unfortunately I have never entered the top three, so I have not been able to medal.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

whether altcoin is still running until now besides that I do not know if altcoin is still holding a bounty campaign program and I will join the project.
of course this is still running. and now you can get 20% bonus from your total purchase if you invest now. You know? this is already in etherdelta and coinomi. that is, it will be great in the future. let's buy it soon.
I hope like that. but it does not seem that fast.
most likely after in etherdelta, April maybe will enter the exchanger. we hope the negotiation with the owner of the exchanger can run smoothly. I think, cryptopia and coinexchanger is very good.
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

most likely after in etherdelta, April maybe will enter the exchanger. we hope the negotiation with the owner of the exchanger can run smoothly. I think, cryptopia and coinexchanger is very good.

etherdelta will become first step, and then maybe FUNDZ will increase price before enter to the exchanger.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

etherdelta will become first step, and then maybe FUNDZ will increase price before enter to the exchanger.
it will be amazing. etherdelta is a kind of internal exchanger to control the price. if the tournament platform is ready, I'm sure the price will go up by itself as the number of requests.
satia19

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

will there be a tournament leg4 on FundFantasy.com? i was late at leg3 because there was a little electrical damage in my house.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

The concept taken by the project is quite interesting and purpose of the project also is good hopefully the future of the project is able to achieve the desired project¬
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

will there be a tournament leg4 on FundFantasy.com? i was late at leg3 because there was a little electrical damage in my house.
I think there is no tournament Leg4. I'm late too
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

Dear Member of the FundFantasy Community,

More updates:
We are happy to announce that we have crossed the 1,160 users mark on the FundFantasy platform!! User registrations have been growing at an increasing pace, and If FundFantasy continues growing like this we’ll have over 10,000 users by the end of the year - and that, dear friends, will be magnificent.

Over 8 million tokens were already sold! We are still quite a long way from the hard cap and we expect that contributions will grow as we approach the ICO, and as our ICO gets more exposure. Don’t forget to claim your 20% bonus (for contributions of over 1 Ether) before it ends! Click here to participate now -> ico.fundfantasy.com  Cheesy

Platform is ready, we will fly to the moon, 2 week left!!
Yup that's right, and also the third leg of the Alpha platform is only 2 days left from now! Se better hurry and make your best portfolios to win the prize!  Wink

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

A small step is needed before you can climb to the top of the popularity. Grin
Everything is possible as long as we put our trust in it, and don't forget to keep supporting the project by sharing it to your friends Wink

●     REPME    
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

it will not be that fast, it may be listed in the near future, it will not be as fast as it can get into the Top Exchangers. will take a little time even though the ICO is great. but I believe with Fundz, we will see
But it's not impossible to hit that big market for sure! The developers are working so hard to achieve that vision!
Being one of the renowned trading platforms is one of the pride that we dream of.

●     REPME    
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

I think there is no tournament Leg4. I'm late too
if you see the time, the third stage tournament will end tomorrow. meaning there are still about 10 days before ico really ended. with that much time remaining, it is still possible that there will be a fourth tournament. I guess so.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

But it's not impossible to hit that big market for sure! The developers are working so hard to achieve that vision!
Being one of the renowned trading platforms is one of the pride that we dream of.
yap. in fact nothing is impossible.
the process will be faster if management works hard and all stakeholders are involved.
however, all need a process. there is no harm in a little bit slow as long as everything is really mature when the Fundz entered the market.
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

everything is posible, when a lot of people support this project for sure this project will succes!, and big market will on FUNDZ mark!
syarif2000

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

everything is posible, when a lot of people support this project for sure this project will succes!, and big market will on FUNDZ mark!
You are right . and now there are so many people who support. seen from the many people who share in the post FundFantasy.

and maybe someday FundFantasy will be famous by the whole world
satia19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

You are right . and now there are so many people who support. seen from the many people who share in the post FundFantasy.

and maybe someday FundFantasy will be famous by the whole world

I think many people  already see about FundFantasy but they don't know yet how great this game. therefore, we can also make FundFantasy more famous and enjoyed many people by inviting family and friends first.
satia19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

The concept taken by the project is quite interesting and purpose of the project also is good hopefully the future of the project is able to achieve the desired project¬
You can support this project by sharing their official posts and following an alpha tournament

I've joined this tournament from leg 1, i also have got a free Fundz by winning tournament. and now I buy fundz because i sure this FundFantasy
 will be the best trading game. Then Fundz price will go up with increasing number of game enthusiasts who need Fundz to join contest to win the tournament.  Grin
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

we all await the concept of the actual tournament. seems to be interesting. there are many question marks in the head about the actual tournament. especially the amount of prizes and initial capital whether to use fundz coins, other coins or virtual coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: