Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE]  (Read 4192 times)
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

Is 3rd at this time? And it will end on 15 MAR?

for the question you can join the telegram group FUNDZ https://t.me/alphafantasy , there directly in answer by admin
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:25:03 AM

and do not forget This tournament is FREE, there is no element of payment, if anyone asks for funds maybe it's scammers

lately, too many frauds on telegram and social media, be careful
correct.
my account is on a ban. but I do not know why I am banned. I do not feel spam or anything else.
but never mind, continue to share and share again. Keep spirit!
BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

Dear Member of the FundFantasy Community,

More updates:
We are happy to announce that we have crossed the 1,160 users mark on the FundFantasy platform!! User registrations have been growing at an increasing pace, and If FundFantasy continues growing like this we’ll have over 10,000 users by the end of the year - and that, dear friends, will be magnificent.

Over 8 million tokens were already sold! We are still quite a long way from the hard cap and we expect that contributions will grow as we approach the ICO, and as our ICO gets more exposure. Don’t forget to claim your 20% bonus (for contributions of over 1 Ether) before it ends! Click here to participate now -> ico.fundfantasy.com  Cheesy
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

https://i.imgur.com/UaguC85.jpg
Great news from FundFantasy because they will be featured ob CNBC's show : "The Advancements" and hosted by Ted Danson! -> http://advancementstv.com/Fund-Fantasy

Don't forget to watch this! Cheesy
Offcourse i Will.
more famous now. more and more interested and certainly the future is more promising. and it seems to be more and more offer of show and cooperation in the future. This is a remarkable progress for a new coin.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

https://i.imgur.com/rGr5a6s.png

More updates:
We are happy to announce that we have crossed the 1,160 users mark on the FundFantasy platform!! User registrations have been growing at an increasing pace, and If FundFantasy continues growing like this we’ll have over 10,000 users by the end of the year - and that, dear friends, will be magnificent.

Over 8 million tokens were already sold! We are still quite a long way from the hard cap and we expect that contributions will grow as we approach the ICO, and as our ICO gets more exposure. Don’t forget to claim your 20% bonus (for contributions of over 1 Ether) before it ends! Click here to participate now -> ico.fundfantasy.com  Cheesy
congratulations.
great achievement. the target of 10,000 users at the end of the year is something that can be achieved.
share, promotions, retweets and invites should be upgraded again. the main target is hardcap can be achieved and or ico succeed smoothly. let's get to the moon! Soon!
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

More updates:

Congrat for FUNDFANTASY!, don't forget everbody, 20% bonus will be ends in few hours!!
pujanugraha1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

do not be sorry for not buying when the bonus 20%
Tuanken897

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

and do not forget This tournament is FREE, there is no element of payment, if anyone asks for funds maybe it's scammers

correct.
my account is on a ban. but I do not know why I am banned. I do not feel spam or anything else.
You can share but you can't spam in this forum. You will get banned
pujanugraha1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

correct.
yup, because here for the discussion not to search refferal and spam it is banned
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

correct.
yes, it seems so.
Cause so enthusiast to share about fundz , making us forget the rules and become banned.
btw,  this third tournament will be the end or there will be advanced to the fourth stage, Anyone knows?
Tuanken897

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

I don't understand what you say. Are you investor?
reyasuo

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

What do you mean sir?, I dont understand, is that 20% bonus not good for you or 20% bonus ends now?
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

More updates:

Congrat for FUNDFANTASY!, don't forget everbody, 20% bonus will be ends in few hours!!
It's 2 days left actually, so the chance of getting the bonus is still widely open for everyone.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

What do you mean sir?, I dont understand, is that 20% bonus not good for you or 20% bonus ends now?

Well he means that you need to buy right now when the 20% bonus is still on, unless you gonna regret not to buy the tokens after the bonus round ends.

●     REPME    
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

correct.
The forum is used to discuss our opinion about the project, if you want to share your referral link, you can go to your social media page and share it there with your followers and friends.

●     REPME    
icol333

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

Kindly reminder guys, for you who haven't joined the Telegram Group, I highly recommend you to join in it so you won't miss any single important information about the project.

Main Telegram group -> https://t.me/fundfantasy
Bounty-related group -> https://t.me/FundFantasyBounty
Alpha Tournament group (NEW) -> https://t.me/alphafantasy

Don't forget to share this project with your followers and friend and make it a booming project this year Wink

●     REPME    
reyasuo

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

More updates:

Platform is ready, we will fly to the moon, 2 week left!!
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:12:27 AM

whether altcoin is still running until now besides that I do not know if altcoin is still holding a bounty campaign program and I will join the project.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

I don't understand what you say. Are you investor?
I think he wants to tell us not to regret later if we do not buy ico tokens now. Why? because now there is still a 20% bonus. and in the future there will be no more bonuses. I think it's a regret if it's too late to join.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

whether altcoin is still running until now besides that I do not know if altcoin is still holding a bounty campaign program and I will join the project.
of course this is still running. and now you can get 20% bonus from your total purchase if you invest now. You know? this is already in etherdelta and coinomi. that is, it will be great in the future. let's buy it soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: