Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KMD COIN THE TIME TO BUY IS NOW  (Read 197 times)
Aleeyou (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:59:35 PM

When I say time, I mean this month.

Komodo is a Zcash fork. So it will have the same privacy features. Zcash's open source code allows any project to integrate a privacy technology to their platform. The open source model allows developers to borrow ideas and features from each other in order to advance the ecosystem as a whole.

Komodo is an ambitious project that aims at

- Allowing anonymous transactions through a zk-SNARK protocol,
- offering a decentralized exchange platform using atomic cross-chain swaps,
- running the very first “decentralized-ICO” for a product called Monaize

KOMODO has news following upto January with development releases, and being added to more exchanges.

Complete Website Relaunch To be Announced Soon
They are in the progress of planning a brand new online presence, combining new functionalities, content, and design. This coin will infact break out very soon.

You can expect anywhere between $10-15 by the middle of january. Load up your bags with these goodies now.
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:09:53 PM

I cannot choose between Komodo and Verge...I am already invested in DeepOnion and I think
privacy coins are the coins of 2018. It probably would be correct to buy both coins

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:36:14 PM

i like KMD project... its trading is a little low i can see it by the number of TA's in tradingview site
it will be more interesting when they start to run coins on their platform
i suspect that a lot of things planned to happen after the btcd swap complete..
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

I cannot choose between Komodo and Verge...I am already invested in DeepOnion and I think
privacy coins are the coins of 2018. It probably would be correct to buy both coins

No, it would not be incorrect but if you really want to choose I'd go with Komodo. Not holding any myself but just a piece of friendly advice I suppose. Don't spam my inbox when Verge pumps lol

BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:04:36 AM

No, it would not be incorrect but if you really want to choose I'd go with Komodo. Not holding any myself but just a piece of friendly advice I suppose. Don't spam my inbox when Verge pumps lol

I know little about Komodo and even less about Verge. Is Verge also same protocol like Komodo?

DigeNarrator

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:17:06 AM

I know little about Komodo and even less about Verge. Is Verge also same protocol like Komodo?

No verge is something else
komodo uses zk-snarks(zero knowledge) + atomic swaps + jumblr for privacy
verge is using tor + wraith protocol + some other tech not zk-snarks..
and verge will have atomic swaps too because i saw one of their developers talking in komodo slack about it. i think they are working on their code because its not compatible for atomic swaps yet

you cant say what is really better for privacy because its all only speculations.. only NSA can really know what is a threat for their surveillance
in the big picture komodo is better because it has many features and its interesting project and verge is only payment method .. there are few more cool solutions for that

in investment point of view - both can be pumped and both can be dumped at this point
everything is speculations now
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

I am interested in Komodo. They claim to be private coin, and they can host initial coin offerings and help people uses komodo platform.

But the thing I am confused is if you check komodo block explorer you see every balance of komodo addresses, every transactions. How come this be a private coin. You can not see any balance of any addresses and you can not see transaction in monero or other privacy coins. how come komodo compete with them? then komodo is another token creation platform such as stratis or waves. what do you think?
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

I think this announcement was too late. Already costs more than 8 dollars. If this announcement were published earlier, then it would be interesting.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

im interested in early stages project, komodo is good project yet it is already almost 10$ a coin.
if you are interested in great project and want to get in early you should look at this project:

(ITNS) intense coin.
This is not an ICO, and recently it got a lot of attention and it rose in price, yet is still cheap coin with low coin cap.
It is a privacy coin, devs are working on decentralized VPN based on ITNS blockchain.
This coin is very young, it launched around 5 months ago, listed only in stocks.exchange, after more listings it will go up much more.
I'm a holder of this coin.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
https://twitter.com/intensecoin?lang=en
https://intensecoin.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: