Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ICO] YuTü.Co.in: First Cryptocurrency to Commoditize YouTube Channels 🔴  (Read 1857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

Also when you hover over the purchase area the blue shading pops up, and the example given says "Minimum order is U$100 via BTC, ETC, etc for 1000 YTC"

But should it not be USD$100 for 10,000 YTC?

1 hundred bucks is not 1000 but 10,000 @ 0.1 per YTC.

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Team YTC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

Long time lurker but first time to join and post on this forum, I have been in Crypto for a while and been taken for a ride on a few lending platforms lately and lost a few thousand.  But I think this one looks good and I want to take advantage of the pre-ICO stage, so here I am.

When I purchase how do I receive my tokens, is a regular ETH address okay or does it need to be a ETH address that supports  smart contracts?

Also when you hover over the purchase area the blue shading pops up, and the example given says "Minimum order is U$100 via BTC, ETC, etc for 1000 YTC"

Thanks, Calidude, for bringing that missing zero to our attention. It has been corrected.

Also, thank you for your purchase. The transaction is still pending due to issues on Ethereum's end, but if for some reason it fails, please let us know where we'll correct it.

Thanks to all our supporters to date.

Regards,

SBD
Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:34:13 AM

Long time lurker but first time to join and post on this forum, I have been in Crypto for a while and been taken for a ride on a few lending platforms lately and lost a few thousand.  But I think this one looks good and I want to take advantage of the pre-ICO stage, so here I am.

When I purchase how do I receive my tokens, is a regular ETH address okay or does it need to be a ETH address that supports  smart contracts?

Thanks, Calidude, for bringing that missing zero to our attention. It has been corrected.

Also, thank you for your purchase. The transaction is still pending due to issues on Ethereum's end, but if for some reason it fails, please let us know where we'll correct it.

Regards,

SBD
Hi, I just checked and nothing in myetherwallet as of yet.  I purchased USD $200 worth in BTC.  

Do I need to add YTC as a custom token and if so could you tell me how to do so please?   It is asking for a token address, symbol which I am guessing is YTC and Decimals.  

Thanks Calidude.   

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Team YTC

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:04:49 AM

Long time lurker but first time to join and post on this forum, I have been in Crypto for a while and been taken for a ride on a few lending platforms lately and lost a few thousand.  But I think this one looks good and I want to take advantage of the pre-ICO stage, so here I am.

When I purchase how do I receive my tokens, is a regular ETH address okay or does it need to be a ETH address that supports  smart contracts?

Regards,

SBD
Hi, I just checked and nothing in myetherwallet as of yet.  I purchased USD $200 worth in BTC.  

Do I need to add YTC as a custom token and if so could you tell me how to do so please?   It is asking for a token address, symbol which I am guessing is YTC and Decimals.  

Thanks Calidude.   

Calidude, we have confirmed that the transaction is successful (not posting the TxID publicly, but will send via PM is requested). The following, which is located in the OP, is what you're seeking:

Ticker Symbol:  YTC
Smart Contract Address:  0x22049267fe48041e88835755bd61ec81e8fc7ebb
Decimal Places:  18

Please let us know if you encounter any issues, and thanks again for your support, Calidude.

Regards,

SBD
Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

Tokens received thank you and good luck with the project.  Hope it is a winner!

Edit: Forgot to ask how does one receive the "PAQ"?

Team YTC

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:43:35 AM

PAQs will be allocated once Beta, attached to your email address where you'll be notified of PAQ-related undertakings. Your two PAQ ID numbers are locked in, available upon request (public disclosure not really an issue); in the low 10K range out of a max of 1M PAQs satisfying the max 10K Lynspinz (100 PAQs per Lynspinz; a Lynspinz is a YouTuber embracing our platform).

Regards,

SBD
Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:43:13 AM

PAQs will be allocated once Beta, attached to your email address where you'll be notified of PAQ-related undertakings. Your two PAQ ID numbers are locked in, available upon request (public disclosure not really an issue); in the low 10K range out of a max of 1M PAQs satisfying the max 10K Lynspinz (100 PAQs per Lynspinz; a Lynspinz is a YouTuber embracing our platform).

Regards,

SBD
Got it thanks.

rinoa262015

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

Bought another share here but i still haven't received my tokens in MEW. It's been hours now.
Team YTC

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

Bought another share here but i still haven't received my tokens in MEW. It's been hours now.

Apologies for the slight delay, rinoa262015. Your YTC has been sent and currently pending due to network traffic on Ethereum's end.

We assume that your three submissions on our website constitutes only two transactions according to the blockchain, where the last one was a resubmit in correcting errors of the second with, perhaps, acting as a prompt for us to timely act.

Please advise if we're incorrect in our assessment and/or if issues arise with the YTC sent to you.

Thank you kindly for this second purchase and your continuous support.

Regards,

SBD
rinoa262015

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

i only have 2 transactions. the 3rd form is for the follow up since it's been hours now and nothing had been sent. hope to receive my 2nd purchase today though.
Team YTC

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

i only have 2 transactions. the 3rd form is for the follow up since it's been hours now and nothing had been sent. hope to receive my 2nd purchase today though.

Sorry about the delay, rinoa262015. We did sent it over three hours ago. We've upped the gas price as recommended, whereupon the pending clock was reset. For some reason the new gas limit and price are incorrect as currently shown, with the gas limit number showing less than the original sent. Odd! We're sending you the TxID via PM so you can monitor it yourself.

Again, apologies for the delay and thanks kindly for your support.

Regards,

SBD
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

As motto says, this project could be huge. Lots of youtubers around the world and if this becomes currency of such youtubers then its really will become huge. I wll soon have a look into the whitepaper and most likely will get back with my questions about this project..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Team YTC

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

Success! It now went through, rinoa. We've padded the YTC count to hopefully make amends for this issue. It will be an hour before we can send another PM with this user account so to send the TxID, with the other account scheduled to be unbanned in about a couple hours which doesn't have any restrictions.

We do have screenshots showing that the first attempt to remit was right at 5 hours ago. Again, please let us know if there still is an issue, but according to the blockchain it is successful.

Thank you so much for your kind words in your PM to us with apologies, again, for the unfortunate delay and issues.

Regards,

SBD
rinoa262015

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

just checked and yes i already received  it in my ether address. thank you sir. professional and trustworthy.  Cool
Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

Dev, why is this thread only 2 pages long, do you know?

Most ANN threads I have noticed have legs and are several pages long and have people asking questions/joining etc

Are you able to say what percentage of the YTC has been sold, is there any interest in it out there?  

Feel like I am missing something here.   Huh

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

Most ANN threads I have noticed have legs and are several pages long and have people asking questions/joining etc

Are you able to say what percentage of the YTC has been sold, is there any interest in it out there?  

We're toyin' with the option of making this a scam venture, complete with sockpuppets and paid shills so to make it appear that we're viable beyond belief so to amass Investards, resuling in surpassing Bitconnect's quasi-success.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Are you in now, bud?

Seriously, yes, currently a tad lackluster, but growth is on the horizon, that being the strongest language we'll use in honestly garnering support. That, and, are you in now, bud?

Thanks kindly for your alluded to interest in our venture, Calidude.

Bruno

Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

We're toyin' with the option of making this a scam venture, complete with sockpuppets and paid shills so to make it appear that we're viable beyond belief so to amass Investards, resuling in surpassing Bitconnect's quasi-success.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Are you in now, bud?

Seriously, yes, currently a tad lackluster, but growth is on the horizon, that being the strongest language we'll use in honestly garnering support. That, and, are you in now, bud?

Bruno
My question was a serious one and if you read the posts above, I am already in and have purchased 20 thousand YTC.   

Hence my question about activity/participants. 

Will sit on my tokens and hope they grown come release time.   

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

We're toyin' with the option of making this a scam venture, complete with sockpuppets and paid shills so to make it appear that we're viable beyond belief so to amass Investards, resuling in surpassing Bitconnect's quasi-success.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Are you in now, bud?

Bruno
My question was a serious one and if you read the posts above, I am already in and have purchased 20 thousand YTC.  

Hence my question about activity/participants.  

Will sit on my tokens and hope they grown come release time.  

Please accept my apologies, bud, for a many times my humor side is released to counter hecticness as in the case above, albeit it's my nature, normally not needing an accuse for said. And, yes, to be honest, your moniker didn't ring a bell at the time as one of our supporters due to my head being filled with usernames while populating our Twitter campaign spreadsheet, also apologizing if that comes across as a lame excuse.

But wait, there's more, another apology for not directly answering your question when first posed (lame excuse - reusing the hecticness one), whereupon you had to reask it. All TxIDs of supporters to date can readily be viewed here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x22049267fe48041e88835755bd61ec81e8fc7ebb?a=0xebc162b00f817010457b69eea3971e46799cd4ce.

At the price point you purchased at along with YuTü.Co.in's model of supporting creators on the second largest website in the world - YouTube - you should have no problem with at least doubling your money is very short order, multifold not long thereafter.

Calidude, thanks kindly for your understanding (assumed) and, moreover, your gracious support.

Bruno

PS: One'll be hard-pressed to find another founder of some venture, new or old, in the crypto space who's up-front and personal.

Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

Hi, appreciate your reply and no need for an apology, I want to see this project succeed and am considering investing more, that was the main reason for my question.  (And to bump the thread for you  Wink )

I hope a lot of Youtubers and general investors get on board, I don't have many Twitter followers (less than 10 lol) but willing to help promote the project if you need it. 

I have been reading about ICO's and coins and the discussions on this forum for over year but only recently compelled myself to join therefore am aware at my current level I cannot put a signature to promote YTC but if there is any other way I can help let me know, happy to pitch in and grow some interest in for this coin. 

As you mentioned Youtube is huge and if you an monetize it via YTC that will be awesome and lets face it the majority of Youtubers are in it partly for vanity but when it comes to Crypto most of them only wan to make a buck, not that there is anything wrong with that. 

Best of luck and keep YTC kicking am following with both interest the hope of big things for the future! 

Calidude. 

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:37:30 AM

Hi, appreciate your reply and no need for an apology, I want to see this project succeed and am considering investing more, that was the main reason for my question.  (And to bump the thread for you  Wink )

I hope a lot of Youtubers and general investors get on board, I don't have many Twitter followers (less than 10 lol) but willing to help promote the project if you need it.  

I have been reading about ICO's and coins and the discussions on this forum for over year but only recently compelled myself to join therefore am aware at my current level I cannot put a signature to promote YTC but if there is any other way I can help let me know, happy to pitch in and grow some interest in for this coin.  

As you mentioned Youtube is huge and if you an monetize it via YTC that will be awesome and lets face it the majority of Youtubers are in it partly for vanity but when it comes to Crypto most of them only wan to make a buck, not that there is anything wrong with that.  

Best of luck and keep YTC kicking am following with both interest the hope of big things for the future!  

Calidude.  

In making sure that you're up to speed and versed on YTC, the recent Twitter campaign has closed, but will keep you abreast of any other campaigns that may be of interest to you; YuTü.Co.in's token YuTüCoin (YTC) main utility will be facilitating funds in and out of our exchange - YTC-Sox - where unique tokens pegged to YouTube channels are traded (not the YouTuber, albeit such an option may exist if a YouTuber desires to basket all their channels under the auspices of a single token traded on YTC-Sox). Outside of said utility and standard practice by speculators, YTC will be used to purchase wares on our platforms where YTC is valued at no less than U$1.00 regardless if trading lower on the various exchanges.

Thanks again, bud.

Bruno

PS: In my mind, apologies were warranted.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: