Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ICO] YuTü.Co.in: First Cryptocurrency to Commoditize YouTube Channels 🔴  (Read 1866 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HUJIK

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

thank you buno for this big update and i wish you too much success in this project, however ihave an concern about some points which are not yet clear for me that are the following:
1- when is exactly ITO or ICO start date and also the end date of this one?
2- according to your update if i invest 10 usd, the the minimum to invest, i will received 4000 YTC?
3- i will also get YTC again due to the fact that i invest before this update has been made?
4- the unsold tokens will be burned, airdropped or locked as you mentioned, am i right?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

thank you buno for this big update and i wish you too much success in this project, however ihave an concern about some points which are not yet clear for me that are the following:

1- when is exactly ITO or ICO start date and also the end date of this one?
2- according to your update if i invest 10 usd, the the minimum to invest, i will received 4000 YTC?
3- i will also get YTC again due to the fact that i invest before this update has been made?
4- the unsold tokens will be burned, airdropped or locked as you mentioned, am i right?

1. The ICO/ITO started yesterday (Feb. 1st) and will end Feb. 21, with a hard date of Feb. 22nd when YTC will be tradeable on exchanges.
2. Correct.
3. Correct, and forthcoming, bud, thanking you again for your support to date.
4. Again correct, with leaning toward an airdrop allocating YTC only to highly active YouTubers (crypto enthusiasts and others alike) whose channels have prodigious stats worthy of such (acceptable stat minimums TBA well above most who've participated to date here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2824383.0 - perhaps saved for currently active channels enjoying a minimum of 10K subscribers).

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:33:41 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 02:01:45 AM by YuTü.Co.in

If you're planning on getting some Monetize Coin - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=monetize+coin - hedge your bet by purchasing YTC. The choice is yours.

Bruno

HUJIK

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

nope, no need; YTC is better Grin Grin Grin
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:03:32 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:15:21 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Hi, is the increased amount of YTC also paid retrospectively to those of us whom already invested?

100% correct, for it's only fair. Another announcement forthcoming.

Bruno
That's good to hear, thanks.

Have not received mine yet but will keep an eye out for them.  Cool

Sent, bud, so you can quit keeping an eye out for them.  Tongue

nope, no need; YTC is better Grin Grin Grin

Just remitted your subsequent YTC purchase and adjustment arrears (TxID redacted for privacy purchases, albeit easily obtained), bud, which includes a 10%+ bonus for being a repeat customer, patient and posting kind words.

Speaking of the latter, note that we don't employ shills, sockpuppets, etc., in posting on our threads for the purpose of advancing our venture. Shills and sockpuppets are solely used to clean our toilets and fetch us coffee (note to self: contact management to reverse the order of said subordinates' workload  Cool).

Any others ready to support YuTü.Co.in, or are you waiting for the next too-good-to-be-true lending program to present their slick-Willy ICO?

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:38:47 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 03:24:43 PM by YuTü.Co.in

I'm just gonna leave this here ...

Harsher punishments could be coming for YouTube creators, CEO says

Those who ho break the rules ‘can damage the reputation and revenue of your fellow creators’

Support YuTü.Co.in in supporting viable YouTubers unable to make bank from Google AdSense or other third-party payment processors like Patreon.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

https://www.twitteraudit.com/YuTuCoin

We only follow tweeps who follow us first. It's slower to amass followers that way but it reflects true followers not influenced by us via following masses in gaming the system.

Bruno

Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

Received, thanks very much!

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
HUJIK

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

Hi bruno! you are very fine i hope?
what about the soft cap, did it almost been reached or it's already reach?

I am worry because we didn't received any info concerning the ICO during this period.

but also, why your ICO's not in direct like these other ICOs for allow us to follow his evolution ?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

Hi bruno! you are very fine i hope?
what about the soft cap, did it almost been reached or it's already reach?

I am worry because we didn't received any info concerning the ICO during this period.

but also, why your ICO's not in direct like these other ICOs for allow us to follow his evolution ?

HUJIK, the soft cap of U$25K has yet to be reached during the current ongoing ICO. Notices et al. are provided on our site, this thread, as well as on our current YTC Airdrop thread catering to users on this forum who maintain YouTube channels: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2824383.0. Also, emails will be sent to supporters on record if warranted (none to date) regarding important developments.

The list of Lynspinz has grown over the past couple of days, processing the last submissions now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2824383.msg28932444#msg28932444.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:44:30 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 11:58:07 PM by YuTü.Co.in

As one can clearly deduce from the following schedule, the selling of PAQs (virtual miners/hashers) will constitute the majority of our coffer once YuTü.Co.in is fully operational. And that's only Phase 1 of what's plan, Phase 2 commencing once all 1M PAQs are distributed in satisfying a max 10K YouTubers recognized as Lynspinz on our platform.

Phase 2 will consist of dividing the Lynspinz into two sectors - English-speaking and non-English-speaking - forming a second entity. Ergo, the same number of PAQs is needed in satisfying, again, another 10K max Lynspinz.

Phase 3 will consist of further dividing Lynspinz according to which continent their channel is most associated with or where the YouTuber calls home.

Phase 4, even further down the pike, will consist of yet another division, listing Lynspinz on corresponding platforms according to their country or sub-region of a continent/subcontinent of origin.

Phase 5, if not sooner, implementing the business model for other video-sharing platforms, e.g. Vimeo, most likely with different branding but still under the auspices of YuTübopolis.

PAQ Pricing:

PAQs will be offered according to the following schedule, never to exceed U$500 each:

- U$25:  PAQ ID numbers 10,001 – 20,000
- U$50:  PAQ ID numbers 20,001 – 30,000
- U$75:  PAQ ID numbers 30,001 – 40,000
- U$100:  PAQ ID numbers 40,001 – 50,000
- U$125:  PAQ ID numbers 50,001 – 60,000
- U$150:  PAQ ID numbers 60,001 – 70,000
- U$175:  PAQ ID numbers 70,001 – 80,000
- U$200:  PAQ ID numbers 80,001 – 90,000
- U$225:  PAQ ID numbers 90,001 – 100,000
- U$250:  PAQ ID numbers 100,001 – 110,000
- U$275:  PAQ ID numbers 110,001 – 120,000
- U$300:  PAQ ID numbers 120,001 – 130,000
- U$325:  PAQ ID numbers 130,001 – 140,000
- U$350:  PAQ ID numbers 140,001 – 150,000
- U$375:  PAQ ID numbers 150,001 – 160,000
- U$400:  PAQ ID numbers 160,001 – 170,000
- U$425:  PAQ ID numbers 170,001 – 180,000
- U$450:  PAQ ID numbers 180,001 – 190,000
- U$475:  PAQ ID numbers 190,001 – 200,000
- U$500:  PAQ ID numbers 200,001 – 1,000,000

First 10K PAQs were previously sold for less than U$25 each or allocated during campaigns, documented on this forum.

Some PAQs having ID numbers in the low-10K range were, and continue to be, allocated as bonuses during our ICO, 1 PAQ per each U$100 purchase of 4000 YTC (U$0.0025 each; U$10 minimum purchase).

Purchase YTC here: http://yutubopolis.center/ico/
Purchase PAQs here: http://yutubopolis.center/paqs/

And, yes, owners of PAQs will have the ability to freely mine/hash Lynspinz yAltcoin yaltz on all YTC-Sox exchanges of subsequent Phases (see above the fold) once introduced.

Lower ID number PAQs will have advantages over higher number ID PAQs when it comes time to jockey for position in mining/hashing extremely favorable YouTubers-cum-Lynspinz yAltcoin yaltz.

Once Beta launch, you'll be able to purchase PAQs with YTC, with each YTC valued no less than U$1.00 each. I'll leave it to astute investors in figuring out the potential; less astute investors may or may not figure it out, but we'll eventually provide them clues along the way because that's how we roll.  Kiss

Earning Potential per PAQ:

Each PAQ is capable of generating no less than U$2,628 worth of yaltz per year – EVERY YEAR. The calculation is based on a PAQ hashing one yaltz exactly every 2 minutes, each valued no less than U$0.01 when trading on our exchange – YTC-Sox.

The minimum exchange rate will double from U$0.01 up to U$2.56 per yaltz according to the following schedule:

• U$0.02*after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 24 hours (1 day)**
    - at the latest, in 30 days if the channel reaches and maintains a TBD bar
  • U$0.04 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 2 days**
    - at the latest, in 60 days if the channel reaches and maintains a TBD bar
  • U$0.08 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 4 days**
    - at the latest, in 120 days if the channel reaches and maintains a TBD bar
  • U$0.16 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 8 days**
    - at the latest, in 240 days if the channel reaches and maintains a TBD bar
  • U$0.32 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 16 days**
  • U$0.64 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 1 month**
  • U$1.28 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 2 months**
  • U$2.56 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 4 months**
  • (Subject to change, adding U$5.12 and beyond accordingly, predicated on demand/consensus)**

*Four (4) decimal places apply when trading on YuTü.Co.in’s YTC-Sox, e.g. U$0.0187, U$0.6219, U$3.1415, etc.

**Predicated on a minimum of TBD trades to deter gaming the system.

Disclaimer:

YuTü.Co.in et al. nor any of its team members, employees, etc., will own PAQs unless fully declared, verified by an in-place oversight committee – YuTüFoundation (YTF) – chiefly consisting of [priorly] non-crypto-enthusiast YouTubers who we'll have no say in its makeup nor dictate as to what or what not to convey.

As always, please inquire if having any questions or concerns.

Bruno

PS: Yes, there will be faucets, known as yaltzet on our platform. Sign up here so to be made aware once a new yAltcoin is introduced in earning free yaltz: http://yutubopolis.center/yaltzet/ (maintaining a YouTube channel regardless its reach is required so to subscribe to the various YT channels prior to the rewarding of yaltz).

PSS: We will support at least one charitable organization, extremely most likely a predominate one which combats hate. Another cause/venture which we will fully fund is the building of, and maintaining a physical YouTube Hall of Fame (YHoF), location TBD, albeit ideally close to our YuTübopolis Center complex. In mind to handle the development of YHoF is New Media Rockstars. Yaltz generated per yAltcoin will automatically flow to corresponding yaltz wallet addresses solely controlled by NMR where progress of the endeavor will be made available on their site.

I'll save for another day as to which [envisioned] no-longer-with-us YouTuber will be represented in stone as a Buddhaesque effigy at the entrance of the YHoF so that attendees can rub her tummy for good luck.

One day, perhaps, this crypto dude will be inducted into the YouTube Hall of Fame:

http://joecephus.com/about/

Included in the YHoF will be a secluded wing (The Wailing Room) where fans could keen over lost [renown] YouTubers listed here: http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Deceased_YouTubers.

Outside of the YHoF will be the YouTube Walk of Fame, a YouTube logo replacing the star as depicted in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Close by will be the Madame Tussaud Museum of YouTubers and a world-class eatery, tentatively named Auntie Fee's Café (AFC), offering up dishes from around the world previously uploaded by venerable YouTubers (living or deceased).

Damn, I now have a taste for Auntie Fee's Chicken Crab Croquettes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnr_hD4CsS0

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:25:01 AM

By our count, it looks like we're competing with literally 420 other threads in this sub section, none of which cater to users of the number two website in the world - YouTube - like YuTü.Co.in does.

See our last post in how you can benefit by participating on our platform.

Meanwhile, ...

http://theconversation.com/why-its-harder-than-ever-to-make-money-on-youtube-90715

Following several high profile scandals, YouTube is tightening the rules around its partner programme – raising the requirements vloggers have to meet to be able to monetise their videos.

This means that for creators to make money from YouTube – and have ads attached to videos – they must have clocked up over 4,000 hours of watch time on their channel within the past 12 months.

Channels must also have at least 1,000 subscribers. Channels that don’t have these numbers will simply no longer be able to make income from ads. This change will effectively make it harder for new, smaller channels and hobbyists to be able to make money on YouTube.

It’s not surprising then that these tighter ad rules have been met with dismay by many YouTubers – who feel the changes are an unfair reaction to a small number of high profile events.

If only there were a platform that'll solve this problem. Oh, wait ...

Bruno

ETHmyXMRs

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

hey Bruno,
                                                 good luck with this ico, and beyond. looked good to me, so i'm in, twice.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:14:16 AM

hey Bruno,
                                                 good luck with this ico, and beyond. looked good to me, so i'm in, twice.

Thanks kindly for your wonderful support, ETHmyXMRs. YTC has been sent earlier today to both your ETH wallet addresses on account.

FWIW, we opted to limit purchases to U$500 per user account or ETH wallet address during the first round with the intent of making sure that as many users as possible will be able to take advantage of the offering. Yes, the system can easily be gamed, but rest assured that all users desiring to take advantage of the current low price point of YTC will most likely be able to do so.

There has been tremendous activities behind the scenes in developing and advancing YuTü.Co.in, thus ensuring early supporters to handsomely make bank with minimum investments once Beta launch and beyond.

At this penning, we've sold 18.304% worth of YTC in achieving the self-imposed U$25K Soft Cap we intend on reaching.

Please don't confuse our endeavor with that of the rogue Russian dude's YouTubeCoin -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1960168.0 (looks dead from here - see OP's last login date). To this day, we don't have a clue as to what he's trying to peddle -> http://youtubecoin.blogspot.ru/. Yet, folks sent him money in hopes of getting what ... again, no clue.

We look forward to seeing continued support in the coming days.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

The list of Lynspinz is growing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2824383.msg28932444#msg28932444

Bruno

Calidude

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

Maybe some of the not so bright Youtubers and/or ICO investors do not get the YuTu.co.oin as being associated with "YouTube".

Understand totally that you cannot for commercial/Legal reasons name it  "Youtube Coin" but we all know essentially that is what it is, and the market is massive.

How can we, as investors help spread the word on Youtube without spamming everyones account, are you able ot list, maybe in dot point form how the Youtuber can monetize their channel via this coin in 20 or less words?

I think a lot of them while they can make money from Steam, they try and release there first, then upload, it is a pain in the but for them, so they would rather make money from either 1 live stream or 1 upload, and to 1 platform only.

And Google Adsense does not pay as big unless you have a massive subscriber base, so what are the attractions for Youtubers in dot point form we can post them to those to whom we are subscribed and help to market the Coin as a money making venture for them.

Standing by for instructions and ready to pounce.   Grin

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:17:50 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 01:29:00 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Maybe some of the not so bright Youtubers and/or ICO investors do not get the YuTu.co.oin as being associated with "YouTube".

Understand totally that you cannot for commercial/Legal reasons name it  "Youtube Coin" but we all know essentially that is what it is, and the market is massive.

How can we, as investors help spread the word on Youtube without spamming everyones account, are you able ot list, maybe in dot point form how the Youtuber can monetize their channel via this coin in 20 or less words?

I think a lot of them while they can make money from Steam, they try and release there first, then upload, it is a pain in the but for them, so they would rather make money from either 1 live stream or 1 upload, and to 1 platform only.

And Google Adsense does not pay as big unless you have a massive subscriber base, so what are the attractions for Youtubers in dot point form we can post them to those to whom we are subscribed and help to market the Coin as a money making venture for them.

Standing by for instructions and ready to pounce.   Grin

)

First, some clarification. YuTüCoin (note the spelling; not meant to be rude here, Mr. Supporter Bud  Kiss) - the token having the ticker symbol YTC - is NOT the coin that will monetize opted-in YouTubers' channels (monetization [coins] for YouTubers outlined below the fold). YuTüCoin (YTC) is the official token of YuTü.Co.in the brand, quasi-acting as its own url - http://yutu.co.in/ - trading on exchanges outside our control.

Along with being the means in garnering support funding through this ICO, YuTüCoin (YTC) was also dually designed to facilitate funds onto and off our exchange - YTC-Sox (acronym for YuTüCoin-Social Exchange; rhymes with the acronym Mt Gox (Magic: The Gathering Online Exchange)  Shocked) - and as an additional medium in purchasing wares (PAQs, yaltz, etc.) from our platforms at an exchange rate of no less than U$1.00 per YTC regardless if trading lower on the myriad crypto exchanges, else using the most favorable exchange rate, perhaps of the most venerated exchange having the highest [24h] trading volume for YTC.

Monetization:

Opted-in YouTubers, known as Lynspinz (singular & plural) on YuTü.Co.in et al., will have any or all their YouTube channels pegged to its unique token, known as a yAltcoin on our platforms, each having different ticker symbols (TicSym) when trading on YTC-Sox, e.g. POPPY (stylized, as with most TicSyms whenever possible for enhanced branding purposes; see other examples HERE) for the YouTube channel Poppy. For those not versed, Poppy's most popular video is one entitled "I'm Poopy" enjoying over 14M views for her vid consisting of ONLY Poppy saying "I'm Poppy" for over 10 minutes.  Roll Eyes <smiley most likely reflecting the sentiment of millions of others>

Now ask yourself, how many of those 14M viewers (250M+ views combined for all of Poppy's uploads) would be willing to purchase shares (yaltz) of Poppy's yAltcoin POPPY?  Shocked Purchasers (fans and investors alike) of POPPY yaltz will have the option of purchasing them off the exchanges or directly from Poppy  Cool off her dedicated page on our platform, with us quasi-influencing/giving weight toward the latter since our business model is based on providing a revenue stream for YouTubers via monetizing/crypto-commoditizing their channels.

Expanding on the example provided above, if Poppy were to embrace our program/platform, shares of her POPPY yaltz would start trading at no less than U$0.01 on YTC-Sox, most likely starting a meteoric climb [to the moon], eclipsing US1.00 in due course thanks to her poppylarity. And that'll be indicative for most yAltcoins trading on YTC-Sox pegged to channels of renown YouTubers on YuTü.Co.in, especially when articles of the likes of "This mysterious young artist who refuses to reveal her age is being called the 'Andy Warhol of YouTube' with 250 million views — and there are multiple conspiracy theories about her" advance venerated channel brands even further.

... so what are the attractions for Youtubers in dot point form ...

Working on that now, bud. Do you prefer dashes, stars, black squares or circles, or other as the bullets?  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Bruno

Calidude

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

First, some clarification. YuTüCoin (note the spelling; not meant to be rude here, Mr. Supporter Bud  Kiss) - the token having the ticker symbol YTC - is NOT the coin that will monetize opted-in YouTubers' channels (monetization [coins] for YouTubers outlined below the fold). YuTüCoin (YTC) is the official token of YuTü.Co.in the brand, quasi-acting as its own url - http://yutu.co.in/ - trading on exchanges outside our control.

Along with being the means in garnering support funding through this ICO, YuTüCoin (YTC) was also dually designed to facilitate funds onto and off our exchange - YTC-Sox (acronym for YuTüCoin-Social Exchange; rhymes with the acronym Mt Gox (Magic: The Gathering Online Exchange)  Shocked) - and as an additional medium in purchasing wares (PAQs, yaltz, etc.) from our platforms at an exchange rate of no less than U$1.00 per YTC regardless if trading lower on the myriad crypto exchanges, else using the most favorable exchange rate, perhaps of the most venerated exchange having the highest [24h] trading volume for YTC.

Monetization:

Opted-in YouTubers, known as Lynspinz (singular & plural) on YuTü.Co.in et al., will have any or all their YouTube channels pegged to its unique token, known as a yAltcoin on our platforms, each having different ticker symbols (TicSym) when trading on YTC-Sox, e.g. POPPY (stylized, as with most TicSyms whenever possible for enhanced branding purposes; see other examples HERE) for the YouTube channel Poppy. For those not versed, Poppy's most popular video is one entitled "I'm Poopy" enjoying over 14M views for her vid consisting of ONLY Poppy saying "I'm Poppy" for over 10 minutes.  Roll Eyes <smiley most likely reflecting the sentiment of millions of others>

Now ask yourself, how many of those 14M viewers (250M+ views combined for all of Poppy's uploads) would be willing to purchase shares (yaltz) of Poppy's yAltcoin POPPY?  Shocked Purchasers (fans and investors alike) of POPPY yaltz will have the option of purchasing them off the exchanges or directly from Poppy  Cool off her dedicated page on our platform, with us quasi-influencing/giving weight toward the latter since our business model is based on providing a revenue stream for YouTubers via monetizing/crypto-commoditizing their channels.

Expanding on the example provided above, if Poppy were to embrace our program/platform, shares of her POPPY yaltz would start trading at no less than U$0.01 on YTC-Sox, most likely starting a meteoric climb [to the moon], eclipsing US1.00 in due course thanks to her poppylarity. And that'll be indicative for most yAltcoins trading on YTC-Sox pegged to channels of renown YouTubers on YuTü.Co.in, especially when articles of the likes of "This mysterious young artist who refuses to reveal her age is being called the 'Andy Warhol of YouTube' with 250 million views — and there are multiple conspiracy theories about her" advance venerated channel brands even further.

... so what are the attractions for Youtubers in dot point form ...

Happy I did not ask for a detailed rundown.    Cheesy   I am not expecting any invites to Mensa in the near future but that just threw me trying to take all of that in.  I think I will just sit back and wait for the exchanges and the product to kick off.  Cool
Working on that now, bud. Do you prefer dashes, stars, black squares or circles, or other as the bullets?  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Bruno
Please forget the dot points I will need a therapist just to help me to digest the above first.    Smiley

HUJIK

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:18:38 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 08:54:44 PM by HUJIK

hi bruno, i hope you feel in perfect form.
I want some informations about the PAQs
1- for buy the PAQ i have to send ETHER or BITCOIN to the contract address and after fill the TxHID of transaction in the PAQs purchase formular whith the others informations, am i right?
2- after buy the PAQ what will happened by then? must i wait for beta release of the site to see my paq?
3- How many paqs have been already sold?
4- This PAQ is for life time or for only one years?
5- After that all these PAQs have been sold, there will have a market for the PAQS trade that will allow us to sell them to others people who want to buy like YTC?

I hope that i have make me understand
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:14:56 PM

hi bruno, i hope you feel in perfect form.
I want some informations about the PAQs

1- for buy the PAQ i have to send ETHER or BITCOIN to the contract address and after fill the TxHID of transaction in the PAQs purchase formular whith the others informations, am i right?
2- after buy the PAQ what will happened by then? must i wait for beta release of the site to see my paq?
3- How many paqs have been already sold?
4- This PAQ is for life time or for only one years?
5- After that all these PAQs have been sold, there will have a market for the PAQS trade that will allow us to sell them to others people who want to buy like YTC?

I hope that i have make me understand

1. The BTC and ETH wallet addresses are provided on this page - http://yutubopolis.center/ico/paqs/ - of which you'll fill out the form fields after you make the purchase.
2. Use of PAQs will be available upon Beta launch.
3. Just a tad over 10K PAQs have been sold or allocated during a previous campaign (all documented), with only a few over the 10K mark allocated as bonuses to purchasers during this ICO.
4. You'll own PAQs for lifetime, not just for a year.
5. You won't have to wait for all the PAQs to be sold so to sell them on the aftermarket whether for YTC or other cryptos et al. Such can be done at any time.

To reiterate one aspect of PAQs, akin to virtual crypto miners where its owners have the ability to point toward which cryptos they desire to mine in pools based on profitability, an owner of a PAQ will be able to point toward which YouTube yAltcoin they desire to mine its yaltz, most likely the most profitable one available, bearing in mind that only 100 PAQs max are able to mine any particular yAltcoin at a time.

Hope that addresses your questions and concerns, bud.

Bruno

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: