Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ICO] YuTü.Co.in: First Cryptocurrency to Commoditize YouTube Channels 🔴  (Read 1866 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:37:20 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 04:59:04 AM by YuTü.Co.in

hi bruno, i hope you feel in perfect form.
I want some informations about the PAQs

1- for buy the PAQ i have to send ETHER or BITCOIN to the contract address and after fill the TxHID of transaction in the PAQs purchase formular whith the others informations, am i right?
2- after buy the PAQ what will happened by then? must i wait for beta release of the site to see my paq?
3- How many paqs have been already sold?
4- This PAQ is for life time or for only one years?
5- After that all these PAQs have been sold, there will have a market for the PAQS trade that will allow us to sell them to others people who want to buy like YTC?

I hope that i have make me understand

1. The BTC and ETH wallet addresses are provided on this page - http://yutubopolis.center/ico/paqs/ - of which you'll fill out the form fields after you make the purchase.
2. Use of PAQs will be available upon Beta launch.
3. Just a tad over 10K PAQs have been sold or allocated during a previous campaign (all documented), with only a few over the 10K mark allocated as bonuses to purchasers during this ICO.
4. You'll own PAQs for lifetime, not just for a year.
5. You won't have to wait for all the PAQs to be sold so to sell them on the aftermarket whether for YTC or other cryptos et al. Such can be done at any time.

To reiterate one aspect of PAQs, akin to virtual crypto miners where its owners have the ability to point toward which cryptos they desire to mine in pools based on profitability, an owner of a PAQ will be able to point toward which YouTube yAltcoin they desire to mine its yaltz, most likely the most profitable one available, bearing in mind that only 100 PAQs max are able to mine any particular yAltcoin at a time.

Hope that addresses your questions and concerns, bud.

Bruno

We must've addressed all of HUJIK's concerns to his satisfaction, for he opted to make an ADDITIONAL subsequent purchase. Thank's, bud, for continual support.

Meanwhile, @Calidude ... (with reserving the right to amend the following if warranted)

... so what are the attractions for YouTubers in dot point form ...

Benefits for YouTubers:

ALL YouTubers are welcome to participate in earning off our platform provided they meet the minimal requirements

An adjunct revenue stream augmenting existing payment processors, their channel's reach/ranking dictating how many shares (yaltz) they'll automatically receive exactly every two minutes

A revenue stream replacing funds lost due to payment processors (Google AdSense, Patreon, etc.) barring YouTubers from monetizing channels off their payment platforms for reasons seemingly changing more often than the weather

No cost whatsoever - NOT A SINGLE SATOSHI - to YouTubers recognized as Lynspinz across our platforms

Liquidity is a straightforward process (again, at no cost) via myriad viable cryptocurrencies available 24/7 with zero minimum cashout or hold-time limits when making withdraws

Only YouTubers recognized as Lynspinz on our platform are allowable in becoming affiliates, earning the exact same number of PAQs as YouTubers they influenced in joining YuTü.Co.in

YouTubers will have full access to countless entities (having pro bono dedicated pages on our site) in aiding them to further monetize, and advance their channel brands, a formidable list provided at Ways Lynspinz 'Make Bank'

YouTubers will have a dedicated page on our platform where they can link to ALL their web presences and merc sites

YouTubers will have the ability to fully interact with their fan base on our forum platform

YouTubers will be able to freely visit our YuTübopolis Center complex, utilizing the facilities/grounds in broadening their respective brands (appointments and channel rankings may apply during peek times and dates)

For mindshare and brand advancement purposes, images of YouTubers or their channel brands can be placed on forthcoming [Visa] debit cards distributed to creators, fans and supporters alike

Trading of yAltcoin shares may one day carryover to some legacy stock exchange in New York or abroad, predicated on YTC-Sox performances and channels' overall growths, saved for the crème de la crème YouTubers

"POPPY has soared another 27% this week after Poppy released yet another video showcasing her saying nothing but 'I'm Poppy' for over 45 minutes. Poppy's millions of fans just can't seem to get enough of Poppy, and that's why POPPY is my YouTube channel stock Pick of the Week."

Benefits for YouTubers' Fan Base:

Unlike with Patreon, fans will own shares of their favorite YouTuber channels with no fees incurred by either party, in return, enjoying similar benefits and a whole lot more

YouTubers will be more inclined to advance their channel brands in appeasing their shareholders, in turn, increasing share prices, of which they themselves own and continue to automatically amass exactly every two minutes

Liquidity, or trading shares of one channel's stock for another will be a straightforward process on handhelds et al.

Fans can obtain free shares of their favorite YouTube channels - once YouTubers are recognized as Lynspinz on our platform - via yaltzets by simply providing us their respective email address and subscribing to YouTubers' channels

As shareholders, fans will have voting rights on any initiatives put forth by corresponding YouTubers

Fans will be able to hold court with their favorite YouTubers on our forum platform, not to mention civilly interact with like-minded fans

Futurely, fans will be able to purchase a physical magazine solely dedicated to YouTubers

Fans of YouTubers will enjoy [deep] discounts on their favorite YouTubers' mercs, show tickets, etc.

Benefits for Supporters:

Several ways to make bank off our platforms:

• Trading YuTüCoin (YTC)
  • Purchasing PAQs for mining/hashing yAltcoin yaltz or futurely selling lower ID # PAQs for a handsome profit
  • Buying and selling yaltz
  • Registering a basic YouTube channel so to become an affiliate

Incur zero fees when trading your yaltz on our bespoke exchange - YTC-Sox

Having the ability to βasƙet more than one YuTüStock yaltz in liquidating what may be deemed less attractive to currently hold in one's YuTüFolio

Liquidity, liquidity, liquidity

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:06:11 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 04:19:18 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Purchase YTC while they're still available at U$0.0025 each with the next price point at U$0.10 each.

Initial listing on the exchanges will be in the U$0.50 range, gravitating to the U$0.80-U$1.00 range since YTC will be worth no less than U$1.00 for purchases on our platforms regardless if trading lower on the exchanges.

Translated: Some of yous are gonna make out like bandits.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

Time to address what no less than three users have expressed as an option, namely the ability to mine/hash yAltcoin yaltz of channels by renown YouTubers who've yet to embrace our platform, thus not officially recognized as Lynspinz (sentiment paraphrased for clarity purposes).

Their main concern is that upon initial release of our platform, there won't be aplenty quality YouTube channels to point their PAQs toward for mining/hashing deemed profitable yAltcoin (yALT) yaltz. Solution: Create a max of 1,000 premium channel yAltcoins tradeable on our bespoke exchange - YTC-Sox - ALL of which will be suggested and voted in by consensus by PAQ owners, e.g. (with corresponding ticker symbol aka TicSym): VanossGaming (VG); The Fine Brothers (FBE); Smosh (SMOSH); Vsauce (Vsauce) - a formidable list with enhanced TicSyms viewable HERE.

Once a YouTuber claims their channel's yALT, another one WON'T replace it on the finite quasi-artificially created list.

In implementing the above option, the metrics for yAltcoin yaltz remains the same as depicted HERE, albeit there will be some changes in yaltz distribution until the YouTuber whose channel's yAltcoin are mined/hashed opts to be officially recognized as a Lynspinz, whereupon distribution semi-reverts back to the [modified] schedule.

All adjustments outlined as follows:

• Since the YouTube channels voted in will most likely be of high status, the 6 yaltz (up to 6 would not apply) per block will be held in escrow until claimed by corresponding YouTubers once formally recognized as a Lynspinz
  • Since there won't be any affiliates instrumental in onboarding voted-in YouTube channels, the yaltz per block earmarked for affiliates will also be held in escrow as outlined above
  • Half of the Development Pool will also be set aside, distributed to YouTubers as a bonus once a Lynspinz
  • Faucets (yaltzets) doling out free yaltz won't be turned on until corresponding channels are officially sanctioned by YouTubers formally recognized as Lynspinz (100,000 yaltz; 10 yaltz per first 10K blocks)

In the advent that a YouTube channel is deleted for whatever reason, each yAltcoin has a mined/hashed reserve saved specifically for such occurrence to be tapped in a fair and systematic process, replacing the then now worthless yaltz with those having no less than equal value, making one's holdings whole again.

That just about covers it. Hope it meets your approval. If so, there's 10 free PAQs for each U$500 purchase of YTC, else it's 1 free PAQ per U$100 purchase under U$500. If you desire 2 free PAQs per U$100 purchase, simply wait for the price per YTC to inevitably reach U$0.10 each, currently available at U$0.0025 each (40 times cheaper).

Time for Poppy, suggested TicSym = POPPY.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

Just a quick note to say that new supporters have purchased YTC but not expressed such on this thread, of which is no prob, of course (txs viewable on blockchain).

We publicly thank them for their support.

Finally, we have a big fish on the line, in the process of reeling 'em in, namely a renown YouTuber whose channel ranks nicely on all top 250 YouTube channel lists. Apologies for not currently revealing their name until its official, with them desiring to release the particulars and controlling the narrative upon formally recognized as a Lynspinz in obtaining as much short- and long-term value as possible.

Shit's happening! Get onboard or get outta the way. At the risk of alluding to later supporters doing very well or just okay re ROI, early supporters will extremely likely make out like bandits. The choice is all yours. If you're still sitting on the fence, read or reread our most recent posts above.

Bruno

PS: The YTC Airdrop is still in progress, so if you have a YouTube channel, visit - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2824383.0 - and reap some YTC upon following the very simple and painless instructions in its OP.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:09:53 AM

Related to this thread, follow the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681719.msg30652635#msg30652635

Bruno
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:01:13 AM

Don't be shy! Join the recent supporters of YuTü.Co.in designed to crypto-commoditize YouTube channels by participating in our ICO while the price per YTC (YuTüCoin) is still extremely cheap, whereupon early supporters are extremely likely to make out like bandits, with later supporters-cum-users of our platform not doing too badly themselves.

For a glimpse of what's to come, the following quoted post (modified a tad) to tickle your fancy ...

The vid was just upload today and already has 503,634 views with 120K likes. Towards the end of the vid, PDP introduces his very own pseudo-cryptocoin, calling it BROFIST. Well, you know what happened next. This ...

https://etherscan.io/tokens

But guess who first envisioned the idea of a crypto attached to PewDiePie. Me. Here's proof: http://yutubopolis.center/faq/ytc-sox-case-study/ (columns 4-8, inclusive, are arbitrarily contrived for illustration purposes only).

In spite of PDP making fun of BitConnect, I firmly believe that Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg would cotton up to the notion of embracing the space once he recognizes the full monetary potential for his coffer recently having the revenue facet considerably turned down thanks to his recent boo-boos putting his brand in a bad light which all the news outlets around the world pounced on because ... wait for it ... he's PewDiePieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

It's not outside the realm of possibility of having the likes of PDP tokens initially trading on our platform for no less than U$0.01 per share, to have them trade above the one and two dollar ranges in a very short period of time thanks to YouTubers' fan bases wanting a piece of the pie (pun intended).

Bruno

HUJIK

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

hi bruno! how are you? very fine i guess!

Our Yutucoin ICO's will end Today and i am very happy to have take part to the token sale of yhis big project and i wish too much success to this one. However it will be possible to get currently a certain details concerning YTC token sale( total raised), the number of PAQS sold, yutu-sox etc...

god bless you! and give long life for achieve the project!

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:45:17 AM

hi bruno! how are you? very fine i guess!

Our Yutucoin ICO's will end Today and i am very happy to have take part to the token sale of yhis big project and i wish too much success to this one. However it will be possible to get currently a certain details concerning YTC token sale( total raised), the number of PAQS sold, yutu-sox etc...

god bless you! and give long life for achieve the project!

The total amount of YTC sold can be seen here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x22049267fe48041e88835755bd61ec81e8fc7ebb?a=0xebc162b00f817010457b69eea3971e46799cd4ce

There was only 1 PAQ sold during the interim. That doesn't mean they're not worth much because that will be YuTü.Co.in's primary source of revenue once Beta. We will not have any problem selling them once we go mainstream, for it's the PAQs that will be mining/hashing shares (yaltz) of the myriad yAltcoins pegged to YouTube channels.

More about the earning potential for PAQs et al. on our platform below the horizontal line originally posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2580003.msg29824872#msg29824872

Anybody else ready to purchase YTC in supporting YuTü.Co.in? If so, head on over to http://yutubopolis.center/ico/ and fill out the simple form. Thank you in advance for considering supporting YuTü.Co.in.

As one can clearly deduce from the following schedule, the selling of PAQs (virtual miners/hashers) will constitute the majority of our coffer once YuTü.Co.in is fully operational. And that's only Phase 1 of what's plan, Phase 2 commencing once all 1M PAQs are distributed in satisfying a max 10K YouTubers recognized as Lynspinz on our platform.

Phase 2 will consist of dividing the Lynspinz into two sectors - English-speaking and non-English-speaking - forming a second entity. Ergo, the same number of PAQs is needed in satisfying, again, another 10K max Lynspinz.

Phase 3 will consist of further dividing Lynspinz according to which continent their channel is most associated with or where the YouTuber calls home.

Phase 4, even further down the pike, will consist of yet another division, listing Lynspinz on corresponding platforms according to their country or sub-region of a continent/subcontinent of origin.

Phase 5, if not sooner, implementing the business model for other video-sharing platforms, e.g. Vimeo, most likely with different branding but still under the auspices of YuTübopolis.

PAQ Pricing:

PAQs will be offered according to the following schedule, never to exceed U$500 each:

- U$25:  PAQ ID numbers 10,001 – 20,000
- U$50:  PAQ ID numbers 20,001 – 30,000
- U$75:  PAQ ID numbers 30,001 – 40,000
- U$100:  PAQ ID numbers 40,001 – 50,000
- U$125:  PAQ ID numbers 50,001 – 60,000
- U$150:  PAQ ID numbers 60,001 – 70,000
- U$175:  PAQ ID numbers 70,001 – 80,000
- U$200:  PAQ ID numbers 80,001 – 90,000
- U$225:  PAQ ID numbers 90,001 – 100,000
- U$250:  PAQ ID numbers 100,001 – 110,000
- U$275:  PAQ ID numbers 110,001 – 120,000
- U$300:  PAQ ID numbers 120,001 – 130,000
- U$325:  PAQ ID numbers 130,001 – 140,000
- U$350:  PAQ ID numbers 140,001 – 150,000
- U$375:  PAQ ID numbers 150,001 – 160,000
- U$400:  PAQ ID numbers 160,001 – 170,000
- U$425:  PAQ ID numbers 170,001 – 180,000
- U$450:  PAQ ID numbers 180,001 – 190,000
- U$475:  PAQ ID numbers 190,001 – 200,000
- U$500:  PAQ ID numbers 200,001 – 1,000,000

First 10K PAQs were previously sold for less than U$25 each or allocated during campaigns, documented on this forum.

Some PAQs having ID numbers in the low-10K range were, and continue to be, allocated as bonuses during our ICO, 1 PAQ per each U$100 purchase of 4000 YTC (U$0.0025 each; U$10 minimum purchase).

Purchase YTC here: http://yutubopolis.center/ico/
Purchase PAQs here: http://yutubopolis.center/paqs/

And, yes, owners of PAQs will have the ability to freely mine/hash Lynspinz yAltcoin yaltz on all YTC-Sox exchanges of subsequent Phases (see above the fold) once introduced.

Lower ID number PAQs will have advantages over higher number ID PAQs when it comes time to jockey for position in mining/hashing extremely favorable YouTubers-cum-Lynspinz yAltcoin yaltz.

Once Beta launch, you'll be able to purchase PAQs with YTC, with each YTC valued no less than U$1.00 each. I'll leave it to astute investors in figuring out the potential; less astute investors may or may not figure it out, but we'll eventually provide them clues along the way because that's how we roll.  Kiss

Earning Potential per PAQ:

Each PAQ is capable of generating no less than U$2,628 worth of yaltz per year – EVERY YEAR. The calculation is based on a PAQ hashing one yaltz exactly every 2 minutes, each valued no less than U$0.01 when trading on our exchange – YTC-Sox.

The minimum exchange rate will double from U$0.01 up to U$2.56 per yaltz according to the following schedule:

• U$0.02*after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 24 hours (1 day)**
    - at the latest, in 30 days if the channel reaches and maintains a TBD bar
  • U$0.04 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 2 days**
    - at the latest, in 60 days if the channel reaches and maintains a TBD bar
  • U$0.08 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 4 days**
    - at the latest, in 120 days if the channel reaches and maintains a TBD bar
  • U$0.16 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 8 days**
    - at the latest, in 240 days if the channel reaches and maintains a TBD bar
  • U$0.32 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 16 days**
  • U$0.64 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 1 month**
  • U$1.28 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 2 months**
  • U$2.56 after trading above the previous minimum benchmark for at least 4 months**
  • (Subject to change, adding U$5.12 and beyond accordingly, predicated on demand/consensus)**

*Four (4) decimal places apply when trading on YuTü.Co.in’s YTC-Sox, e.g. U$0.0187, U$0.6219, U$3.1415, etc.

**Predicated on a minimum of TBD trades to deter gaming the system.

Disclaimer:

YuTü.Co.in et al. nor any of its team members, employees, etc., will own PAQs unless fully declared, verified by an in-place oversight committee – YuTüFoundation (YTF) – chiefly consisting of [priorly] non-crypto-enthusiast YouTubers who we'll have no say in its makeup nor dictate as to what or what not to convey.

As always, please inquire if having any questions or concerns.

Bruno

PS: Yes, there will be faucets, known as yaltzet on our platform. Sign up here so to be made aware once a new yAltcoin is introduced in earning free yaltz: http://yutubopolis.center/yaltzet/ (maintaining a YouTube channel regardless its reach is required so to subscribe to the various YT channels prior to the rewarding of yaltz).

PSS: We will support at least one charitable organization, extremely most likely a predominate one which combats hate. Another cause/venture which we will fully fund is the building of, and maintaining a physical YouTube Hall of Fame (YHoF), location TBD, albeit ideally close to our YuTübopolis Center complex. In mind to handle the development of YHoF is New Media Rockstars. Yaltz generated per yAltcoin will automatically flow to corresponding yaltz wallet addresses solely controlled by NMR where progress of the endeavor will be made available on their site.

I'll save for another day as to which [envisioned] no-longer-with-us YouTuber will be represented in stone as a Buddhaesque effigy at the entrance of the YHoF so that attendees can rub her tummy for good luck.

One day, perhaps, this crypto dude will be inducted into the YouTube Hall of Fame:

http://joecephus.com/about/

Included in the YHoF will be a secluded wing (The Wailing Room) where fans could keen over lost [renown] YouTubers listed here: http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Deceased_YouTubers.

Outside of the YHoF will be the YouTube Walk of Fame, a YouTube logo replacing the star as depicted in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Close by will be the Madame Tussaud Museum of YouTubers and a world-class eatery, tentatively named Auntie Fee's Café (AFC), offering up dishes from around the world previously uploaded by venerable YouTubers (living or deceased).

Damn, I now have a taste for Auntie Fee's Chicken Crab Croquettes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnr_hD4CsS0

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

is there any info where can i trade this coin?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

is there any info where can i trade this coin?

With apologies, not yet, as we're still waiting for two exchanges to get back with us before we fire up the easy-to-implement EtherDelta.

Meanwhile, YTC are still available for purchase at a low price point where astute speculators are bound to make an excellent ROI. Read our latest posts above the fold to get up to speed as what returns are expected once Beta and beyond.

Bruno

HUJIK

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:31:44 AM by HUJIK

hi bruno!
when will exactly YTC be on exchange? i ask because i am too confused! you said yesterday that etherdelta was ready but you were waiting for another 2 exchanges before allow YTC for the trade. are you forced to start exactly whith those three exchanges ? I think that you must start whith ED and inser step by step these others exchanges in order to avoid many complains from investor and other supporters of this project;longer it take time to release exchanges more are these complains. I repeat: that is my point of view.

1- i want also know what will happen to unsold token,? the smart contract will burn them?
2- what about YT-SOX exchange and the optimisation of the main site Huh Huh? there is a evolution Huh? when exactly will them be ready Huh Huh?
ICO is now over i guess and these answers to these concerns will be helpfull for us! Grin Grin

Thank you Bruno and have a great day!

YTC  to the moon Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes    Kiss Kiss
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

hi bruno!
when will exactly YTC be on exchange? i ask because i am too confused! you said yesterday that etherdelta was ready but you were waiting for another 2 exchanges before allow YTC for the trade. are you forced to start exactly whith those three exchanges ? I think that you must start whith ED and inser step by step these others exchanges in order to avoid many complains from investor and other supporters of this project;longer it take time to release exchanges more are these complains. I repeat: that is my point of view.

1- i want also know what will happen to unsold token,? the smart contract will burn them?
2- what about YT-SOX exchange and the optimisation of the main site Huh Huh? there is a evolution Huh? when exactly will them be ready Huh Huh?
ICO is now over i guess and these answers to these concerns will be helpfull for us! Grin Grin

Thank you Bruno and have a great day!

YTC  to the moon Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes    Kiss Kiss

With humble apologies, we're still a tad behind on three fronts, outlined below.

1. Any unsold tokens will be given away to renown YouTubers who futurely join the program as a token of appreciation. Again, nobody remotely related to YuTü.Co.in, inclusive, will retain YTC for dumping on the exchanges et al.
2. The main site still has some bugs needing to be worked out, mostly pertaining the "permissioned blockchain" aspect. Albert ran into some issues when coding the YTC-Sox exchange on the Modulus platform where he has to seek help from their support staff in getting them resolved.

The public-facing website looked and acted like shit so that's being revamped, but that's just HTML and CSS coding, thus not a major issue whatsoever, albeit a tad time consuming.

We're opting to wait for the two exchanges to include us on their trading platform prior to firing up EtherDelta.

We appreciate your sentiment that some supporters may become antsy because of the delay, but fortunately none others have expressed such off-channel, with exactly two users expressing that they have faith in us and will wait patiently (paraphrased, of course). A couple other users had minor inquiries wanting addressed is all.

That said, again with apologies, we're extending the ICO into March with the obvious intent of raising some more startup capital so to continue to pay suppliers et al., myself excluded.

We're currently in dialog with another prominent YouTuber which may or may not immediately pan out, but if not sooner, then later we believe they'll join the program.

YTC can still be had for U$0.0025 each with a minimum purchase of U$10. Bonuses are available for purchases over U$100. See the OP for details.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

Just a quick announcement for those waiting for prominent YouTubers to embrace YuTü.Co.in. A survivalist channel and a gamer channel has joined:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper/about

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFm7IWzhAtq-bUw9uqI_WqA/about

PewDiePie, you're next.  Smiley Check out his BitConnect video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz50eTT6y8g

Bruno

WonkaW

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

The idea YuTü.Co.in is interesting.  Tell me please.  How many People are working on this project?   Gratitude.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

The idea YuTü.Co.in is interesting.  Tell me please.  How many People are working on this project?   Gratitude.

Currently, six in total: Myself; Albert on the exchange aspect, he owning the license which we'll eventually purchase from him; and four others working on other aspects of the site. There also is an acquaintance versed in crypto who acts as an advisor of sorts. That dude knows his shit.

This is no small undertaking with shortly down the road, once Beta, the endeavor will need a somewhat large dedicated full-time staff to maintain the system, and that's not counting in-house or farmed-out support, predominantly paid for via the selling of PAQs (virtual miner/hasher) currently available for U$25 each, eventually maxing at U$500 each.

Think of YuTü.Co.in as a mashup between Patreon + Max Keiser's Hollywood Stock Exchange (HSX) + crypto.

Thanks for the reply, bud.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:29:35 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 02:49:21 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Just a quick bump to coax users sitting on the fence to purchase YTC while they're still available for U$0.0025 each before jumping to the next price point tier of U$0.10 each. The minimal order is U$10, but you'll receive a free PAQ for each U$100 purchase; a U$500 purchase rewards you with 10 free PAQs.

PAQs have been thoroughly discussed in this thread and elsewhere, but feel free to inquire if the concept eludes you.

Special thanks to the recent and all supporters to date.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

Just a quick bump to coax users sitting on the fence to purchase YTC while they're still available for U$0.0025 each before jumping to the next price point tier of U$0.10 each. The minimal order is U$10, but you'll receive a free PAQ for each U$100 purchase; a U$500 purchase rewards you with 10 free PAQs.

PAQs have been thoroughly discussed in this thread and elsewhere, but feel free to inquire if the concept eludes you.

Bruno

With apologies for quoting myself, the coax seemed to work, for two more purchases were commenced within the past couple hours by assumedly different folks. Since they haven't yet made their purchase public, we're left with thanking them anonymously for their support. One of the purchases was for 8 PAQs; the other for U$500 worth of YTC. Both transactions readily available for viewing on the blockchain.

Bruno

Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

Hi Bruno, for the purposes of bumping and greeting.  Wink

Now to my question, is there any plans currently to make a full YouTube Video explaining the whole project to both potential and current investors and of course Youtubers?

If there is we can start adding the link to YouTube Crypto channels we follow and tweet it, just a suggestion but I think having the whole project/concept and the monetization side of it for all involved in video form would be a good move.

No need to use your head, or anyone else's in the team, use cartoon characters with a voice over in a deep voice, I suggest Sean Connery or David Attenborough.   Cheesy

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
ETHmyXMRs

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

hey bruno,

hope everything is progressing well.

It was I who bought 8 PAQ's. And i did help a couple of people to

get involved.

I am a bit bullish about this project. I reckon it's, i was thinking brilliant

but i'll wait until it's up and going for that call? But if it become's half of

what is stated on this thread, it's a winner. I don't see all ico's but this is

a long way better than any other's i've bothered to read about. this is one that

requires participation and involvement, the best part about it.

And my greed may seem evident but i assure you it's not the case.

Good luck, i can see you (and others) have put a lot of work in.

Get onboard people while it's cheap........
mrroti

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:00:03 AM

Bruno

With apologies for quoting myself, the coax seemed to work, for two more purchases were commenced within the past couple hours by assumedly different folks. Since they haven't yet made their purchase public, we're left with thanking them anonymously for their support. One of the purchases was for 8 PAQs; the other for U$500 worth of YTC. Both transactions readily available for viewing on the blockchain.

Bruno
Hi Bruno,

I purchased U$500 Wishing you all the Best Mate...Cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: