Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ICO] YuTü.Co.in: First Cryptocurrency to Commoditize YouTube Channels 🔴  (Read 1859 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

Hi Bruno, for the purposes of bumping and greeting.  Wink

Now to my question, is there any plans currently to make a full YouTube Video explaining the whole project to both potential and current investors and of course Youtubers?

If there is we can start adding the link to YouTube Crypto channels we follow and tweet it, just a suggestion but I think having the whole project/concept and the monetization side of it for all involved in video form would be a good move.

No need to use your head, or anyone else's in the team, use cartoon characters with a voice over in a deep voice, I suggest Sean Connery or David Attenborough.   Cheesy

There were two attempts in producing introductory videos, both turning out like shit, opting to not upload them, hence futurely paying for quality productions that won't be as cheesy. I, as the lead dev, is a stickler for straightforwardness and grammatically correct content as humanly possible. Re the former, I don't want to present something we're not which I felt our cheesy attempts failed in that regard, among other aspects, spliced together by our inexperience-in-that-field team.

hey bruno,

hope everything is progressing well.

It was I who bought 8 PAQ's. And i did help a couple of people to

get involved.

I am a bit bullish about this project. I reckon it's, i was thinking brilliant

but i'll wait until it's up and going for that call? But if it become's half of

what is stated on this thread, it's a winner. I don't see all ico's but this is

a long way better than any other's i've bothered to read about. this is one that

requires participation and involvement, the best part about it.

And my greed may seem evident but i assure you it's not the case.

Good luck, i can see you (and others) have put a lot of work in.

Get onboard people while it's cheap........

Thanks again for your support, bud, and for your kind words.

To others, we don't coax supporters et al. as to what to convey, nor do we have shills - paid or otherwise - bumping the shit outta this thread in an attempt to make it look like YuTü.Co.in is on fire, preferring organic replies, hence the current scant activity on this thread.

Just a quick bump to coax users sitting on the fence to purchase YTC while they're still available for U$0.0025 each before jumping to the next price point tier of U$0.10 each. The minimal order is U$10, but you'll receive a free PAQ for each U$100 purchase; a U$500 purchase rewards you with 10 free PAQs.

PAQs have been thoroughly discussed in this thread and elsewhere, but feel free to inquire if the concept eludes you.

Special thanks to the recent and all supporters to date.

Bruno

With apologies for quoting myself, the coax seemed to work, for two more purchases were commenced within the past couple hours by assumedly different folks. Since they haven't yet made their purchase public, we're left with thanking them anonymously for their support. One of the purchases was for 8 PAQs; the other for U$500 worth of YTC. Both transactions readily available for viewing on the blockchain.

Bruno
Hi Bruno,

I purchased U$500 Wishing you all the Best Mate...Cheers

Thanks so kindly for your support, bud. Your user name does coincide with what was used when you conducted your purchase here: http://yutubopolis.center/ico/.

Any others desiring to support YuTü.Co.in or are you waiting for the next BitConnect clone whose founder is a complete unknown to throw your precious at?

Bruno

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

There were two attempts in producing introductory videos, both turning out like shit, opting to not upload them, hence futurely paying for quality productions that won't be as cheesy. I, as the lead dev, is a stickler for straightforwardness and grammatically correct content as humanly possible. Re the former, I don't want to present something we're not which I felt our cheesy attempts failed in that regard, among other aspects, spliced together by our inexperience-in-that-field team.

So in summary you do not want to released a half assed video that could do more harm than good, I get that and it makes sense. 

A couple of hundred dollars will get you what you need via any of the many Freelancer sites out there, just throw a listing up and they will come back to you with offers.

Just a suggestion but I think it would benefit this project greatly, and as I am invested in it also, I would like to see it succeed and if I had the knowledge to do the videos would offer my services for free. 

If you cannot be bothered with that, I might look at getting one made and having send you a private link to see if you approve, all I would need are the text you want then the animation side can be fairly basic yet still look professional. 

Let me know if you want some help and I am more than happy to lend a hand.   Wink

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

Time for another quick update.

Folks are still signing up on our faucet page: http://yutubopolis.center/yaltzet/.

We have a gal who's going to produce a YouTube video for YuTü.Co.in.

A lucrative simple sig campaign designed for this forum is now in the process of being penned. Upon creation of the thread, we'll provide its link.

Fourteen more YouTubers have signed up to become Lynspinz in the past three days, none of which are into crypto, as far as we can tell, nor did any of them take advantage of our ongoing YTC Airdrop campaign (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2824383.0), perhaps because they're not members on this forum. Three of them used the same affiliate (safely assuming that they're not related to each other), but have reason to believe that a few others may have been coaxed by the same affiliate but didn't provide their sponsor's name when filling out the form (http://yutubopolis.center/lynspinz/lynspinz-signup/).

We're fast approaching 100 YouTubers signed up as Lynspinz, albeit a handful of channels are subpar in their reach et al. but it's all good. Guideline will be in place so that they remain viable, coupled with providing free resources in advancing their brands.

Ongoing test are being conducted on the new official website in making sure all the bugs are out upon Beta launch. Albert has been getting our proprietary exchange - YTC-Sox - up to stuff upon receiving support from Modulus.

We look forward to further support from the community in supporting YuTü.Co.in during our ICO (read: send us your money  Kiss). Early supporters should have no problem whatsoever earning a handsome ROI on their YTC purchases once available for trading on the exchanges. To reiterate once again, nobody remotely affiliated with YuTü.Co.in (myself included) will be dumping YTC on the exchanges because of the simple fact that we don't nor won't possess any.

Thanks again to all our supporters to date.

Bruno

PS: Today (March 4) is my birthday. I'm 39 and Have Violin - Will TravelRoll Eyes

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

First mentioned in this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2580003.msg30383501#msg30383501 - we'll be including on YTC-Sox channels of YouTubers who've yet to embrace our platform, all voted on PAQ owners. We may from time to time offer up suggestions for channels but in no way influence the voting process excepting, perhaps, detailing, or linking to a recent article as to why such should be up for consideration. For example, we would suggest love-him-or-hate-him Alex Jones' channel due to recent events, namely, e.g. Advertisers are pulling ads from Alex Jones’ YouTube channel.

That outta the way, it's not time to bring forward a previous post (not quoted; below horizontal line): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2580003.msg30249585#msg30249585

hi bruno, i hope you feel in perfect form.
I want some informations about the PAQs

1- for buy the PAQ i have to send ETHER or BITCOIN to the contract address and after fill the TxHID of transaction in the PAQs purchase formular whith the others informations, am i right?
2- after buy the PAQ what will happened by then? must i wait for beta release of the site to see my paq?
3- How many paqs have been already sold?
4- This PAQ is for life time or for only one years?
5- After that all these PAQs have been sold, there will have a market for the PAQS trade that will allow us to sell them to others people who want to buy like YTC?

I hope that i have make me understand

1. The BTC and ETH wallet addresses are provided on this page - http://yutubopolis.center/ico/paqs/ - of which you'll fill out the form fields after you make the purchase.
2. Use of PAQs will be available upon Beta launch.
3. Just a tad over 10K PAQs have been sold or allocated during a previous campaign (all documented), with only a few over the 10K mark allocated as bonuses to purchasers during this ICO.
4. You'll own PAQs for lifetime, not just for a year.
5. You won't have to wait for all the PAQs to be sold so to sell them on the aftermarket whether for YTC or other cryptos et al. Such can be done at any time.

To reiterate one aspect of PAQs, akin to virtual crypto miners where its owners have the ability to point toward which cryptos they desire to mine in pools based on profitability, an owner of a PAQ will be able to point toward which YouTube yAltcoin they desire to mine its yaltz, most likely the most profitable one available, bearing in mind that only 100 PAQs max are able to mine any particular yAltcoin at a time.

Hope that addresses your questions and concerns, bud.

Bruno

We must've addressed all of HUJIK's concerns to his satisfaction, for he opted to make an ADDITIONAL subsequent purchase. Thank's, bud, for continual support.

Meanwhile, @Calidude ... (with reserving the right to amend the following if warranted)

... so what are the attractions for YouTubers in dot point form ...

Benefits for YouTubers:

ALL YouTubers are welcome to participate in earning off our platform provided they meet the minimal requirements

An adjunct revenue stream augmenting existing payment processors, their channel's reach/ranking dictating how many shares (yaltz) they'll automatically receive exactly every two minutes

A revenue stream replacing funds lost due to payment processors (Google AdSense, Patreon, etc.) barring YouTubers from monetizing channels off their payment platforms for reasons seemingly changing more often than the weather

No cost whatsoever - NOT A SINGLE SATOSHI - to YouTubers recognized as Lynspinz across our platforms

Liquidity is a straightforward process (again, at no cost) via myriad viable cryptocurrencies available 24/7 with zero minimum cashout or hold-time limits when making withdraws

Only YouTubers recognized as Lynspinz on our platform are allowable in becoming affiliates, earning the exact same number of PAQs as YouTubers they influenced in joining YuTü.Co.in

YouTubers will have full access to countless entities (having pro bono dedicated pages on our site) in aiding them to further monetize, and advance their channel brands, a formidable list provided at Ways Lynspinz 'Make Bank'

YouTubers will have a dedicated page on our platform where they can link to ALL their web presences and merc sites

YouTubers will have the ability to fully interact with their fan base on our forum platform

YouTubers will be able to freely visit our YuTübopolis Center complex, utilizing the facilities/grounds in broadening their respective brands (appointments and channel rankings may apply during peek times and dates)

For mindshare and brand advancement purposes, images of YouTubers or their channel brands can be placed on forthcoming [Visa] debit cards distributed to creators, fans and supporters alike

Trading of yAltcoin shares may one day carryover to some legacy stock exchange in New York or abroad, predicated on YTC-Sox performances and channels' overall growths, saved for the crčme de la crčme YouTubers

"POPPY has soared another 27% this week after Poppy released yet another video showcasing her saying nothing but 'I'm Poppy' for over 45 minutes. Poppy's millions of fans just can't seem to get enough of Poppy, and that's why POPPY is my YouTube channel stock Pick of the Week."

Benefits for YouTubers' Fan Base:

Unlike with Patreon, fans will own shares of their favorite YouTuber channels with no fees incurred by either party, in return, enjoying similar benefits and a whole lot more

YouTubers will be more inclined to advance their channel brands in appeasing their shareholders, in turn, increasing share prices, of which they themselves own and continue to automatically amass exactly every two minutes

Liquidity, or trading shares of one channel's stock for another will be a straightforward process on handhelds et al.

Fans can obtain free shares of their favorite YouTube channels - once YouTubers are recognized as Lynspinz on our platform - via yaltzets by simply providing us their respective email address and subscribing to YouTubers' channels

As shareholders, fans will have voting rights on any initiatives put forth by corresponding YouTubers

Fans will be able to hold court with their favorite YouTubers on our forum platform, not to mention civilly interact with like-minded fans

Futurely, fans will be able to purchase a physical magazine solely dedicated to YouTubers

Fans of YouTubers will enjoy [deep] discounts on their favorite YouTubers' mercs, show tickets, etc.

Benefits for Supporters:

Several ways to make bank off our platforms:

• Trading YuTüCoin (YTC)
  • Purchasing PAQs for mining/hashing yAltcoin yaltz or futurely selling lower ID # PAQs for a handsome profit
  • Buying and selling yaltz
  • Registering a basic YouTube channel so to become an affiliate

Incur zero fees when trading your yaltz on our bespoke exchange - YTC-Sox

Having the ability to βasƙet more than one YuTüStock yaltz in liquidating what may be deemed less attractive to currently hold in one's YuTüFolio

Liquidity, liquidity, liquidity

Bruno

Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

Nice summary, thanks!

Looking forward to see this Youtubers work too, please share the link once it is up, will spam share it with those to whom I sub and on Twitter.

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:51:36 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 05:30:12 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Our Signature Campaign is now live: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3079217.0.

YTC are still available for U$0.0025 each during our ICO. Make out like a bandit here or wait until the next rogue lending program ICO comes online so to join, or remain a member of Club Investards.

Bruno

Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:14:33 AM

I know it is a bit early but any idea which exchanges you are going to target for listing on?

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:02:39 AM

I know it is a bit early but any idea which exchanges you are going to target for listing on?

EtherDelta, ForkDelta, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi ... in essence, mostly the easier ones to get included on in demonstrating support for YTC so to as quickly as possible trade on the formidable crypto exchanges.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

Here we go! One final push to garner additional funding during our ICO, ending on March 14th. All looks extremely good for Beta launch (March 15th) of our official site http://yutu.co.in/ currently redirected to http://yutubopolis.center/, the latter used as a placeholder while YuTü.Co.in was under development.

Regarding what to do with unsold YTC (YuTüCoin), we now find it prudent to proportionally distributed any remaining YTC to all supporters who've purchased, or will purchase YTC during the remaining days of our ICO. If a supporter purchased 0.03% of all YTC initially created (31,415,926 YTC total), then they would receive 0.03% of the unsold YTC. Originally, we were to going to dole them out to renown YouTubers as an incentive to them in embracing our platform, of which we're still going to do but not of the initial allotted YTC.

YuTü.Co.in's business model consists of accepting YTC on our platform at an exchange rate of no less than U$1.00 each regardless if trading lower on the exchanges. It'll be those YTC used when purchasing PAQs and yaltz, among other wares and services, that will be [re]distributed to YouTubers.

YuTü.Co.in et al. will never dump YTC on any of the crypto exchanges including our own - YTC-Sox - used solely for the trading of yAltcoin (yALT) yaltz.

To reiterate, YTC purchased during the ICO can be used to purchase PAQs currently selling for U$25 equating to just 6.25 US cents. Each PAQ is capable of mining/hashing no less than U$2,628 worth of yaltz per year - EVERY YEAR (no limit) - with extremely likely doubling that figure [per year]. Revisit this post - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2580003.msg30799141#msg30799141 - to read why 'doubling' is a distinct possibility.

Since yaltz will trade for no less than U$0.01 each, at the current ICO price point per YTC, you'll be able to purchase 4 yaltz where some will surely traded beyond U$1.00 each if pegged to YouTube channels having tremendous reach.

At the expense of tooting our own horn, most, if not all early supporters will enjoy a fabulous ROI.

Thanks again to current and future supporters.

Bruno

PS: Currently, the U$500 maximum purchase per BCT user/ETh wallet address clause is still in place, of which is a no-brainer for those desiring to purchase beyond that as a handful of supporters have figured out on their own accord.

PSS: Here's the link to our ICO signup page - http://yutubopolis.center/ico/. Most likely it'll be the best U$100 you'll ever spend.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

In the last couple days, four more YouTubers, all with over 20K subscribers, have signed up, none of which are crypto-enthusiasts as far as we can tell (according to their uploads).

We're hoping to raise a few more thousand dollars during the last days of our ICO ending March 14th. It's still a go for Beta launch come the 15th, with just taking care of some very minor issues on the backend of the platform.

To reiterate, even if you support YuTü.Co.in for only U$100, you'll be entitled to the airdrop of unsold YTC which will be proportionately distributed to all supporters. Don't miss out (that's the extent of our hard sell).

Bruno

troy0017

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

In the last couple days, four more YouTubers, all with over 20K subscribers, have signed up, none of which are crypto-enthusiasts as far as we can tell (according to their uploads).

We're hoping to raise a few more thousand dollars during the last days of our ICO ending March 14th. It's still a go for Beta launch come the 15th, with just taking care of some very minor issues on the backend of the platform.

To reiterate, even if you support YuTü.Co.in for only U$100, you'll be entitled to the airdrop of unsold YTC which will be proportionately distributed to all supporters. Don't miss out (that's the extent of our hard sell).

Bruno

Hi Bruno

Exciting times ahead Bruno , i have been telling my family and friends about your project . I myself bought some YTC about a month ago.Good luck to you, the team that are working with you and all the supporters.

Troy
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:20:24 AM

Bruno

Hi Bruno

Exciting times ahead Bruno , i have been telling my family and friends about your project . I myself bought some YTC about a month ago.Good luck to you, the team that are working with you and all the supporters.

Troy

Thanks, Troy, for your kind words and support.

To others reading this, I formally declare that Troy is NOT a sockpuppet of mine nor of anyone even remotely affiliated with YuTü.Co.in - simply an astute supporter. Expressing such because of Troy's Newbie status and post history. Everything we do pertaining to YuTü.Co.in is on the up-and-up with full intent of continuing that virtue ad infinitum.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Our ICO ends in 2 days. All unsold YTC will be airdropped to ALL supporters. Don't miss out! YuTü.Co.in is destined to be one of the top entities in the crypto space, eventually disrupting most, if not all current third-party payment processors, enriching new, upcoming and renown YouTubers along the way.

Supporters have the option of flipping YTC for a quick buck via trading on various crypto exchanges, or using them to purchase PAQs and/or shares (yaltz) of yAltcoin pegged to YouTuber channels, the latter course of action most likely to have a tremendous ROI in a relatively short period of time.

Bruno

HUJIK

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

who is this guy which own up to 20 000 000  YTC? he will dump once YTC coin hit exchanges
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

who is this guy which own up to 20 000 000  YTC? he will dump once YTC coin hit exchanges

Nope! Those YTC will be part of the airdrop - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3115767.0 - currently in our control. We will not be dumping a single YTC on the exchange - dumping them all to supporters.

To others like HUJIK, to receive your share of the airdrop, visit our sign-up page - http://yutubopolis.center/ico/.

The ICO ends tomorrow at midnight (PST).

Thanks again for your support, HUJIK.

Bruno

HUJIK

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

sorry bud, i didn't paid attention
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

sorry bud, i didn't paid attention

No problem, bud. We've aimed to conduct the most honest ICO in the crypto space.

There's still time left for those sitting on the fence deciding if they should support YuTü.Co.in or some lending program by some anonymous broken-English-speaking dude promising 10% interest compounded daily with all their assets backed by seventeen bars, three strips, and five slips of latinum hidden under Quark's mattress next to a pea.

The ICO ends tomorrow (14th) at midnight (PST). Visit our AIRDROP thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3115767.0. Don't blame us if you miss out.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

Less than 2 hours remaining till the end of our ICO - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2580003.0.

Our ICO sign-up page: http://yutubopolis.center/ico/.

Purchase US100 worth of YTC and you, too, will be rewarded the unsold YTC via the airdrop proportionally distributed to ALL supporters.

Don't blame us if you're left out.

Bruno

HUJIK

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

hello brune, are you fine i hope!

today the main site not working, we can not open " yutubopolis.center" web site.
is it in maintenace or what wrong with it?
ICO is now finish what is the following schedule?

have a great day! Grin Grin
Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

In the last couple days, four more YouTubers, all with over 20K subscribers, have signed up

Awesome!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: