Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:54:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deepbrain ICO - NEO Smart Contract Adress = Script HASH? SOLVED  (Read 238 times)
narrrf (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:26:38 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 01:32:35 PM by narrrf

Hi

I want to make my first ICO TOKEN SALE

I got registered to deepbrain and got a proof Email with a contract adress looks like

The smart contract address is: 0xbcgtzhbbc5fe3738392a76cb0GDSA347294cf

My question:

Is this the adress I can enter at the Neo Wallet AREA Participate Token Sale - where the point

SCRIPT HASH is?

Or do i get another info before the countdown ends

Website: https://www.deepbrainchain.org/pc/tokenSaleEnglish.html

I really dont want to make a mistake and I am not sure if I have to do the step now or when the countdown ends

ANY HELP

Did someone do a Token Sale with NEO before ?
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:46:20 AM

Hi

I got registered to deepbrain and got a proof Email with a contract adress looks like

My question:

Is this the adress I can enter at the Neo Wallet in the AREA Participate to Token Sale - where the point

SCRIPT HASH is?

I really dont want to make a mistake and I am not sure if I have to do the step now or when the countdown ends

ANY HELP?

The Text in the email is for my english a little bit tricky

"Notes:
    Due to the reason that the timestamps in smart contracts must be deterministic,in the
Crowd-funding contract,the timestamps "now" defines like this:
uint now = Blockchain.GetHeader(Blockchain.GetHeight()).Timestamp;
it means that the "now" get the previous blockchain block timestamp and each block's
time interval is about 30-60 seconds,so if users pushed the participate button exactly on
the time we have set before(for example,13:00 GMT),there is possibility that the time
"now" is 12:59:50 GMT because "now" gets the previous block timestamp.if it
happens,the uesers investment may lost out.
"

Does this mean I have to do the steps in my NEO Wallet when the countdown ends and otherwise my NEOs get lost RIGHT

So I have to wait till the countdown ends and then enter the Token sale with my wallet adress?

Can someone follow me ... :-(
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:01:52 AM

Hi

My question:

Is this the adress I can enter at the Neo Wallet AREA Participate Token Sale - where the point

SCRIPT HASH is?

ANY HELP

I would like to particpate in a NEO tokensale but I think you still can't withdraw 2.58 NEO for example and get only 2 NEO even if the fee is like .1 so i'm very hesitant about it.

narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:15:56 AM

Hi

My question:

SCRIPT HASH is?

ANY HELP

I would like to particpate in a NEO tokensale but I think you still can't withdraw 2.58 NEO for example and get only 2 NEO even if the fee is like .1 so i'm very hesitant about it.

Look I have 69 NEOS on my wallet and it will work ... I got instructions with screenshots.

The point is did you do a TOKEN SALE with NEO before or not?

And I dont want to withdraw 2.xxx I participate in a token sale and I am confused should i do it before or after the countdown and

IS THE SMART CONTRACT ADRESS THE HASH I have to fill IN THE AREA "PARTICIPATE Tokensale" IN THE NEO WALLET  ...

Some other meanings here please I need help
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:15:10 PM

Hi

My question:

SCRIPT HASH is?

ANY HELP

Look I have 69 NEOS on my wallet and it will work ... I got instructions with screenshots.

The point is did you do a TOKEN SALE with NEO before or not?

And I dont want to withdraw 2.xxx I participate in a token sale and I am confused should i do it before or after the countdown and

IS THE SMART CONTRACT ADRESS THE HASH I have to fill IN THE AREA "PARTICIPATE Tokensale" IN THE NEO WALLET  ...

Some other meanings here please I need help
It isn't. They should send you another email just before the token sale starts containing the script hash. The note about the timestamp is confusing (but better than no note at all #block25). Basically what you have to do is send the transaction at the first block that 'starts' after 13:00:00 GMT and not the one that 'started' before 13:00:00.

burp...
narrrf (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

As an Info to all regarding this question.

The answer to the question was YES - The Smart contract adress I got emailed was the so called Hash Adress I had to enter when I made the token buy in the NEO Wallet.

Everything worked great! I see my DBC Token and my NEO + GAS in my wallet.

Take a look at Deepbrain.ai

best regards .. Solved
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:11:18 PM

As an Info to all regarding this question.

The answer to the question was YES - The Smart contract adress I got emailed was the so called Hash Adress I had to enter when I made the token buy in the NEO Wallet.

Everything worked great! I see my DBC Token and my NEO + GAS in my wallet.

Take a look at Deepbrain.ai

best regards .. Solved

True, only that much tokens left.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: