Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How effective are bounty campaigns for ICOs?  (Read 383 times)
bountyjunkie (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:11:46 AM

Do bounty campaigns really generate Token sales? and do the bounty hunters really get rich by such campaigns?

donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:14:45 AM

Bounty helps ico in adv , whitepaper diffusion and image logo and firm recognition .
Only bounty do not realize success.
Bounty is a piece of complex strategy
allathere

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:23:02 AM

Marketing is compulsary for a great Ico project to reach the audience....
And bounty helps the ICO project to reach the targeted Cryptocurrency based audience and I think it really Generate token sales....
aqeelmalik15

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:26:49 AM

one day they will be rich if they just hold and some of thier coins just boom
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

the purpose of bounty campaign not only for generate sale but for mass adopter, more adopter more chance to make coin successful. That is why bounty campaign different with common campaign.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:36:22 PM

I think you should move this question to Altcoin Discussion, where you will get a better audience to ans your quires. And form aspect bounty campaigns are definitely useful to the company, if they were not useful. I think you would have seen this section quite empty a long time ago only. On an average, everyday more than 9 bounties come in order to promote their ICO, I think they have seen performance in the past that's why the invest their money and time here.
donacal

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:11:12 PM

The real matter is the bountyhunter dump.

Many bounty hunter are very stupid and sell bounty token 1 minute after at ridiculus price.
bountyjunkie (OP)

Activity: 168

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:46:44 PM

I think you should move this question to Altcoin Discussion, where you will get a better audience to ans your quires. And form aspect bounty campaigns are definitely useful to the company, if they were not useful. I think you would have seen this section quite empty a long time ago only. On an average, everyday more than 9 bounties come in order to promote their ICO, I think they have seen performance in the past that's why the invest their money and time here.

Moved Smiley thx for the suggestion.

GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:42:05 PM

Companies are different! A lot of them are very foolishly made and won't bring the result. Not all advertising goes to the benefit of business)
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:51:26 PM

Bounty campaign are important, because bring more attention to the project for example thanks to the sharing of the concept through social media.
If you want participate in a bounty campaign, I personally suggest you to follow the one of the Gilgamesh platform, they have a very active community
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:55:56 PM

Every bounty has its pros and cons. If a project has a huge hype than it doen't need any bounty campaigns, I know several of them. But for most of other projects a good advertizing is vital. So such project won't be able to raise a lot of money without bounty hunters. The main disadvantage of bounty campaings is that the price of a token is dumped when bounty hunters get their reward. But every project has to deal with it.

ekolet

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:05:25 PM

One reason why bitcoin is so good that it never had bounties and other shit. Fair distribution is very important.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:20:04 PM

Do bounty campaigns really generate Token sales?
Yes, imagine that you are in the world's largest bitcoin / crypto forum and you'll advertise? Do you imagine on how many views and interests you'll get once your campaign started to make some attraction throughout the forum?

and do the bounty hunters really get rich by such campaigns?
Not the bounty hunters because it is just a cent to the developers, the developers are the ones who are earning that much.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:49:12 PM

Do bounty campaigns really generate Token sales? and do the bounty hunters really get rich by such campaigns?

Yes, i am a bounty hunter and i also gets many tokens from signature campaign and airdrops. I got many withdraw because of hardwork and it makes me a successful person even though im just a bounty hunter only. Just join a good campaign, check the ICO information and roadmap, also check the percentage bounty that will be given to your specific bounty campaign like sig camp or social media camp.
nata777

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:50:59 PM

I think that there are both good projects and bad ones. And whether it will be enriched or not, it depends on the hunter itself
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:52:12 PM

The effectiveness is not just in promoting their coin.  Bounty campaigns act an air drop, and by giving out a lot of coins you get people vested in the coin.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:00:35 PM

The the good bounty can be very usefull, It may generate a good amount of traffic yo your website and most os this users will already be interested in your project. I have noticed that bounty campaigns are a pretty cheap way of promotion (if the campaigh is in tokens then it if great for devs). Crypto related websites sometimes sharge up to some BTC for publishing an article or placing a banner. Comparing with it all those bounty payouts are just a dust.

Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:13:32 PM

Bounty campaigns can generate a lot of sales after all it disemminates information to any investors lurking in this forum as well as social media sites effectively. It is also more cost lower and more effective because the one who sees it directly are it's intended audiences which is crypto users with potential to invest. Bounty hunters can get a nice sum of btc from it too if the token got potential. It can't get them to richness though but they can use it to add a hefty sum in their portfolio for trading.
jesusvs_dots

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:14:33 PM

I think social media campaigns such as Facebook and Twitter are good one, campaigns in related to signatures ain't that good as many people
keep floodding the forum of crappy post in order to get paid for them.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:34:27 PM

Bounty campaign bring the highest token sale for ICO.
bounty hunters helps ICO alot through social media awareness in social medias, and writing blogs for them which will make people know more about the coin, you can not just make a successful ICO without the help of Bounty hunters. 
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:38:32 PM

I think social media campaigns such as Facebook and Twitter are good one, campaigns in related to signatures ain't that good as many people
keep floodding the forum of crappy post in order to get paid for them.

I have a different experience with signature campaigns.
I once used a catchy affiliate signature from an ICO. The company provided tracking urls on signatures.
Mine one lead to buying of 35 Ether tokens giving me a .35 affiliate commission.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eiracube

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:43:58 PM

Even though the role of many marketing and communications channels become less important, bounty campaigns still remain crucial for ICO's recognotion and are an essential part of marketing campaign before the token sale.
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:35:33 AM

The bounty campaign can bring some users to the website. Otherwise, the ICO project, I think, is definitely beneficial to all the sales of the ICO project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:07:03 AM

A bounty campaign is a must if the ICO would be a succes. It is very effective in generating sales, it only way altcoin community can get to know the coins in offering. So don't understimate it. Is a win win for both advertisers and participants, If the developers are working hard on it as a full time career to achieve success, then you can also work hard as a participant and achieve success from it. In short you hold the coins if you believe the project will work.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:18:38 AM

Bounty campaign makes ICO successful. I plays a big part in promoting the ICO. Without bounty campaign i think some ICO will fail they will not meet their target investor.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:21:06 AM

bounty campaigns are important to raise awareness about the project. if they don't advertise how could we know about them? paid press releases, ico site subscriptions etc. are important but most of the money flow here. everybody who are into crypto check this forum and read. signatures are great way to exposure your project. bounty campaigns are irreplaceable for icos.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:42:45 AM

It generate more people to buy their coins because of the advertisement that each of the member has on their signature. It helps the project to be successful and reach it's goals.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:46:31 AM

Bounty of the icos gain more people to pateonize their coins and because of the ads on each member or their signature it tends to help the ico and the project to succeed
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:50:59 AM

I believe bounty campaigns are effective because if it isn't then no one would organize such campaigns. Each of the campaign participant in the social media campaign have each own followers of up to thousands so just one share can reach thousands of people that may or may not be interested in the project because it would depend then on the purpose of the project if it is viable or not.

Some bounty hunters may become rich participating in bounty campaigns if they hold their token for a long time and then when the coin hit the big exchanges and the project did materialize wherein the developers are active so price would shoot up. Otherwise, maybe bounty hunters would sold their token immediately in exchange for bitcoin or any other coin that already has a proven track record and its price rapidly increase.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:35:45 AM

I think bounty campaign is very important in terms of fundraising, because the cost for fundraising through bounty, very small, just imagine if the project owner is willing to promote his project through tv ads, of course tv ads must be paid directly, not such as bounty campaign, after the new collection is paid, that is the main advantage of bounty campaign. and also the fact when viewed from ico project before, bounty campaign has been proven to collect funds very large.

donacal

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:19:04 AM

Bounty campaign bring the highest token sale for ICO.
bounty hunters helps ICO alot through social media awareness in social medias, and writing blogs for them which will make people know more about the coin, you can not just make a successful ICO without the help of Bounty hunters. 

I agree with you this is the right interpretation of the bounty campaigns. Without bounty many ico would not have been successful
tegalrejo

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

I think bounty hunter is very effective for an ICOs, because bounty hunter is the spearhead of an ico,
success or not ICOs depends on bounty hunter, through them make many investors interesting and join to the ICOs so that can make ICO's is successful, while for bounty income hunter itself is unpredictable because they are paid after the end of ICO's and even sometimes there are projects that not pay.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:46:09 PM

If there was no bounty campaign then I think there would be many less competitive projects. Good marketing is one of the components of a successful project.Do bounty hunters become rich?I think not, but getting money for monthly spending. Of course, if the project is successful.

anindo

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:53:15 PM

The success of bounty campaign depends on the right choice of the activities included in it. It should be correct borders for the eligible participants and etc.
To become rich after bounty you should make the right selection before participating in it)))
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:03:24 PM

The real matter is the b nnountyhunter dump.

Many bounty hunter are very stupid and sell bounty token 1 minute after at ridiculus  price.

!
;
Perhaps the bounty dumpers are from poor countries where there's s a lack of long terrm thinking.
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:25:40 PM

Bounty campaign are good for finding many little investors. To find a few big ones you have to apply other strategies.
coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:28:49 PM

I would say it’s very effective! It’s a marketing strategy by ICO’s wherein the word can be spread out through various advertisement options. And yes, bounty campaigns do contribute significantly in generating token sales since each campaign with its participants work together in breaking out the news to the world.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:31:27 PM

certainly, you can get tokens from bounties campaign. However, receiving tokens cant make you richer. The best way is using tokens sell to get money and trade altcoins. Or if you are lucky, your tokens price grows up and you will get much money

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀